Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

81 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Still Waters

After months of deliberation, former Vice President Joe Biden has announced his decision to run for president for a third time, answering one of the biggest outstanding questions about the makeup of the 2020 race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsY12ARmSQ

https://news.sky.com/story/joe-biden-announces-bid-to-become-us-president-in-2020-11703108

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

This is going to be fun...

I can't wait to see the video of Biden saying...Stand up Chuck!  ...everyday!

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllPossible
Posted (edited)

I'm amazed how random people who never served in the military want to lead the strongest military in the world. Literally since George Bush Sr. there hasn't been a president who served in the military.

Edited by AllPossible
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron2016

I would be fired and arrested if I touched women and children like this.

 

prescandidate.png

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles

Jopedo for president.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
6 hours ago, AllPossible said:

I'm amazed how random people who never served in the military want to lead the strongest military in the world. Literally since George Bush Sr. there hasn't been a president who served in the military.

That is because if you are not on the side of the military industrial complex within the US, you get to go exactly  NOWHERE :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

I would be fired and arrested if I touched women and children like this.

Either that or you're converted to a Democrat to avoid prosecution  :tu:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

If the attack ads don’t show him sniffing the hair and fondling the shoulders of a clearly creeped out Lady Liberty I’ll be much surprised.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If the attack ads don’t show him sniffing the hair and fondling the shoulders of a clearly creeped out Lady Liberty I’ll be much surprised.

Fondling the shoulders?  He should grab her right by the...oh nevermind.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
35 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Fondling the shoulders?  He should grab her right by the...oh nevermind.

Yeah because talking dirty to your buddy 20 years ago is the same as fondling little girls and women.   Admit your party has a problem with tis guy because right now he is leading and he ain't going away.  BTW, this behavior is the least of Joe's problems but why bring it up with you, I'd rather watch you and the usual suspects, defend him as you did Hillary.  Much fun coming. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7
Posted (edited)

" And the Show MUST GO ON! "

                script awards ceremony after 2020

 

our_cartoon_president.jpg&f=1

HEY ! which one's Biden ? oh well.

Edited by MWoo7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

I'll get more laughs on election night 2020, when Trump blows Biden away just like Hillary. Biden says he is running to "Save the soul of America" because Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides." That was one of many times I disagree with Trump. He should have said "There were filthy, scummy, vile excuses for human beings on both sides." -Nazis-Antifa-

Here are some witness accounts of what happened, and I wish no one was killed but look what really caused it all.

Hunter Wallace, a far-right blogger at Occidental Dissent: "The streets were not barricaded. Violent antifa [anti-fascists] were not penned in their own area as per our agreement with the Charlottesville Police Department, but were roaming the streets and blocking the entrance to Lee Park. They immediately launched an attack on our group with mace, pepper spray, bricks, sticks and foul liquids. The police stood idly by on the sidelines while a brawl was allowed to ensue. We had to fight our way into Lee Park and dozens of our people were injured by mace and pepper spray as we marched through the gauntlet."

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-charlottesville-witnesses-20170815-story.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I'll get more laughs on election night 2020, when Trump blows Biden away just like Hillary. Biden says he is running to "Save the soul of America" because Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides." That was one of many times I disagree with Trump. He should have said "There were filthy, scummy, vile excuses for human beings on both sides." -Nazis-Antifa-

Here are some witness accounts of what happened, and I wish no one was killed but look what really caused it all.

Hunter Wallace, a far-right blogger at Occidental Dissent: "The streets were not barricaded. Violent antifa [anti-fascists] were not penned in their own area as per our agreement with the Charlottesville Police Department, but were roaming the streets and blocking the entrance to Lee Park. They immediately launched an attack on our group with mace, pepper spray, bricks, sticks and foul liquids. The police stood idly by on the sidelines while a brawl was allowed to ensue. We had to fight our way into Lee Park and dozens of our people were injured by mace and pepper spray as we marched through the gauntlet."

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-charlottesville-witnesses-20170815-story.html

 

Biden is going to get chewed up and spit out by the democrats long before he ever reaches Trump.   The man is an idiot and got away with his buffoonery because he worked for Obama who, BTW, wanted to dump the moron before 2012 but was dissuaded by the DNC powers that be.  He won't get any cover now, just wait until they dig into the BS with his son and the Ukraine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Biden is going to get chewed up and spit out by the democrats long before he ever reaches Trump.   The man is an idiot and got away with his buffoonery because he worked for Obama who, BTW, wanted to dump the moron before 2012 but was dissuaded by the DNC powers that be.  He won't get any cover now, just wait until they dig into the BS with his son and the Ukraine.

I suppose I could have inserted any Democrat name in Biden's place. Maybe even Bernie would be there but that would show Americas true stupidity if we got that far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I suppose I could have inserted any Democrat name in Biden's place. Maybe even Bernie would be there but that would show Americas true stupidity if we got that far.

Democrats traditionally go radically left when a favored candidate is soundly beaten by a conservative and then, after being soundly beaten once again, as they will be in 2020 given their stable of candidates, go centrist and win.  Biden jumped in at the wrong time but is far to old to ever jump in again and he is going to be eaten alive by his own side. 

It will be, in a way, sad to watch as the young jackals consume the old one but hey, always fun to watch leftist politicians eat each other, at least for me but stupid Joe has no idea what is coming his way, his kid may end up being prosecuted and maybe even stupid Joe, for the Ukraine BS.The View cut off before it got really bad. Just the beginning.  Sad.

 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Fondling the shoulders?  He should grab her right by the...oh nevermind.

Man says he could do X versus man who does Y.

why yes, they are exactly the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 4/25/2019 at 6:59 AM, Aaron2016 said:

I would be fired and arrested if I touched women and children like this.

 

prescandidate.png

 

 

Biker dude looks like he's considering the odds of overcoming the bodyguards on the way to whipping sniffer's ass.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

IMG_27042019_084847_(650_x_753_pixel).thumb.jpg.ae5c18e603ad0db9568200103a9a4bc3.jpg

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

At least he doesn't discriminate. Gotta give him that.

IMG_27042019_084905_(650_x_502_pixel).jpg.99d68509b1a7e886bb9d203e398676f1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

I think the libs don't like Joe.  Little d's do, but not the neo libs.  MO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
1 hour ago, F3SS said:

At least he doesn't discriminate. Gotta give him that.

IMG_27042019_084905_(650_x_502_pixel).jpg.99d68509b1a7e886bb9d203e398676f1.jpg

I thought that might be Photoshop, so I looked it up as legit. I'd knock his hand off so hard I'd be jailed.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

Giving my honest opinion here..I think he looks old and tired. I saw him a bit ago and thought he looked sick. Didn't see him for about a month and then he was back, looking spray tanned. Then the weeks of delay in making his announcement. It's got me wondering if he needs rest periods.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
Posted (edited)

The 80's? If he wasn't good enough then what makes him think he's good enough today?

Edit: it says '88 in the caption.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
On 4/26/2019 at 8:35 PM, Merc14 said:

Yeah because talking dirty to your buddy 20 years ago is the same as fondling little girls and women.   Admit your party has a problem with tis guy because right now he is leading and he ain't going away.  BTW, this behavior is the least of Joe's problems but why bring it up with you, I'd rather watch you and the usual suspects, defend him as you did Hillary.  Much fun coming. 

Show me where I defended Hillary.  You can search through my history, but all you'll find is me supporting Kasich.  Unlike you, I am not a partisan piece of trash.  My posts are public, and my history is available for you.  Show me, Merc.  But, as usual, you will say something and not back it up.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Show me where I defended Hillary.  You can search through my history, but all you'll find is me supporting Kasich.  Unlike you, I am not a partisan piece of trash.  My posts are public, and my history is available for you.  Show me, Merc.  But, as usual, you will say something and not back it up.  

If you aren't a left wing fanatic I apologize, I'll look later.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.