Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

Still Waters

On 4/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, AllPossible said:

I'm amazed how random people who never served in the military want to lead the strongest military in the world. Literally since George Bush Sr. there hasn't been a president who served in the military.

i think his late son served in the military. 

On 4/25/2019 at 1:41 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That is because if you are not on the side of the military industrial complex within the US, you get to go exactly  NOWHERE :unsure:

NO NO ! these opinions almost exclusively come from inside groups that are in "the know ". decades long... longer then say ,, elected positions ,,.

in the know long enough to fester poisoned collectives who think they are above what makes this great nation great! Elected positions are the check and balance that is supposed to keep this festering poison at bey .when the collective disagrees with the elected ? well just watch the news

• Confused 1

On 27/04/2019 at 8:05 PM, skliss said:

Giving my honest opinion here..I think he looks old and tired. I saw him a bit ago and thought he looked sick. Didn't see him for about a month and then he was back, looking spray tanned. Then the weeks of delay in making his announcement. It's got me wondering if he needs rest periods.

Starting early with the fictional illnesses this election? 

Wasn't Hillary supposed to have died of some devastating disease by now? 

Edited by Setton
  • Confused 1

On 28/04/2019 at 2:48 AM, Merc14 said:

If you aren't a left wing fanatic I apologize, I'll look later.

Brave Sir Merc ran away. 
Bravely ran away away. 
When danger reared it's ugly head, 
He bravely turned his tail and fled. 
Yes, brave Sir Merc turned about 
And gallantly he chickened out. 
Swiftly taking to his feet, 
He beat a very brave retreat. 
Bravest of the brave, Sir Merc!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, skliss said:

Giving my honest opinion here..I think he looks old and tired. I saw him a bit ago and thought he looked sick. Didn't see him for about a month and then he was back, looking spray tanned. Then the weeks of delay in making his announcement. It's got me wondering if he needs rest periods.

I agree with that.   He has looked a bit tired in recent months.   The presidential campaign trail is quite rigorous.  Hope he's up for it.  

If a Democrat wins the election Biden would be who I would want.   Go Jopedo!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Setton said:

Again, that was my honest opinion of what I've observed lately. Its possible I'm wrong. Actually if i had to  choose out of all the dems i would prefer him. I think hes the most moderate of all those presented. I just have a feeling he wont be in it for the long haul.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Setton said:

No. Remember she keeps herself young by eating and/or injecting the blood of innocent babies after violating them with Huma Abedin.

• Haha 2

Why would you frighten me?  Are you seriously that full of yourself that ou think you are some formidable adversary?  Seriously? You are a silly little man squatting in the UK who is obsessed with an American president hat has nothing to do with your life.   Why in the world wold that frighten anyone.  LMAO.  You haven't even gotten anything right for chrissakes, you have been wrong every single time.    Good lord you leftist ****s are truly delusional.  Honestly, you are a bore, it isn't even fun to beat you constantly because you don't have the wherewithal to realize how sad you look making your ridiculous claims.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Yeah  setton, it is perfectly normal to collapse several times and have to be carried into your car.  Only the picture of health has that happen.  Thanks for ALWAYS being wrong, you are a very dependable dolt.   

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Again, that was my honest opinion of what I've observed lately. Its possible I'm wrong. Actually if i had to  choose out of all the dems i would prefer him. I think hes the most moderate of all those presented. I just have a feeling he wont be in it for the long haul.

I agree, Skliss, that Joe is the most moderate in the litter but the libs don't like Joe.  We'll see. He is polling better than what I thought but I can't see him coming out on top. I am looking at the gay mayor as one to click as time goes on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Seems to be quite a trend lately of spreading conspiracy theories then crying 'it's just my opinion' when challenged. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

Seems to be quite a trend lately of spreading conspiracy theories then crying 'it's just my opinion' when challenged. 

Yes it was quite prevalent here for the last two years of the Mueller "investigation".  Even now it is happening with the obstruction BS

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Why would you frighten me?  Are you seriously that full of yourself that ou think you are some formidable adversary?  Seriously?

Not me. Agent0range, on the other hand, appears to have you running with very little effort. 

I'd rather you didn't. So much more entertaining. 

You haven't even gotten anything right for chrissakes, you have been wrong every single time.   

What exactly have I been wrong about? Feel free to quote. 

Good lord you leftist ****s are truly delusional. 

Still not leftist, just don't like you. 

Honestly, you are a bore, it isn't even fun to beat you constantly because you don't have the wherewithal to realize how sad you look making your ridiculous claims.  :rolleyes:

Like bronzy or goldy but made of iron... 

Yeah  setton, it is perfectly normal to collapse several times and have to be carried into your car.  Only the picture of health has that happen.  Thanks for ALWAYS being wrong, you are a very dependable dolt.   

And yet, here she still is, alive and well. 

Guess you haven't got everything right. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Yes it was quite prevalent here for the last two years of the Mueller "investigation".  Even now it is happening with the obstruction BS

Haven't seen anyone saying its 'just their opinion'. Just quoting the report from that investigation. 

As always, feel free to back up your inane claims with a quote. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Setton said:

No....I seriously think that. Is it a conspiracy theory if it's just me? Not really sure why you are up in arms about this. I actually posted about how sickly I thought he looked in coverage of an engagement weeks ago. Then again when he looked spray tan, before he announced. 

3 hours ago, skliss said:

No....I seriously think that. Is it a conspiracy theory if it's just me? Not really sure why you are up in arms about this. I actually posted about how sickly I thought he looked in coverage of an engagement weeks ago. Then again when he looked spray tan, before he announced. 

I haven't seen a video of him since he sat on his couch and tried to show some humility for groping kids and you're the first person I've heard comment on his health or appearance of. What a conspiracy! It's not like you've demanded to see his vitals and have a doctor issue a health report to the national media. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched part of his rally. Wanted to see if it was my imagination. His face looks odd to me.  Maybe because he's older? Maybe its botox or something? I just don't see the fire he used to have. He's definitely thinner than I remember.

• Like 1

During his speech in PA he was slurring and mangling his words plus the entire thing was a disjointed mess.  Listen to it on YouTube, you'll see what I mean oif you are a reasonable person and not a rabid left wing lunatic who insists Hillary was perfectly healthy when she was collapsing and being carried to her Hillary-mobile.

He probably is getting pressure from the party to run so as to keep the loonies from getting nominated and being crushed by Trump.  I'm sure the big wigs are shaking in their boots when they see Crazy Bernie the commie winning, Trump would win 45 states against that POS.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, skliss said:

I watched part of his rally. Wanted to see if it was my imagination. His face looks odd to me.  Maybe because he's older? Maybe its botox or something? I just don't see the fire he used to have. He's definitely thinner than I remember.

Botox.  And just in time, too.

Joe missed his injections a couple of months ago and...well:

image.jpeg.0426a4bce43f68cfa8302772ef0d0aed.jpeg

• Haha 3

Cuts from Biden's speech 

Edited by Merc14

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

During his speech in PA he was slurring and mangling his words plus the entire thing was a disjointed mess. 

That explains why people were saying on call-in radio that he sounded like Foster Brooks...lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, skliss said:

That explains why people were saying on call-in radio that he sounded like Foster Brooks...lol

I had a grandmother who died many decades ago and had dentures that  slipped around and that is how Joe sounds.  I guarantee Joe doesn't have dentures from the 1950's so it isn't that.  Just waiting for setton to show up and say he is the picture of health, after all, everyone collapses and is carried to their ride, like Hillary, now and then..  LMAO  :lol:  How do you make those claims and even try and defend them the next day?  What kind of character must one have to try and defend that position?  Not someone I'd want anywhere near a trustworthy position.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

he is a sick man, just as sick as Hilary,  he is either on meds, or his brain does not get enough blood.  and dems want this wreck to be the  potus???? it would be funny if it was not so sad. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

During his speech in PA he was slurring and mangling his words plus the entire thing was a disjointed mess.  Listen to it on YouTube, you'll see what I mean oif you are a reasonable person and not a rabid left wing lunatic who insists Hillary was perfectly healthy when she was collapsing and being carried to her Hillary-mobile

Yes what kind of human could support someone who slurs while giving a speech :rolleyes:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1