Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

104 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
15 hours ago, F3SS said:

Awareness? Ha! You have no moral compass and you're a most conflicted induvidual. You faux outrage at everything Trump while living your life on the extremes. Half your life you're a white supremacist eagerly awaiting perceived dog-whistles from politicians to grant you permission to act on your crazy impulses and the next half you run to the far left embracing all the lunacy that entails. You don't even know who you are.

No amigo its because of the crazy road ive been on that I know exactly who I am

And the term I said to google was SELF awareness :-*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
On 5/5/2019 at 1:05 AM, Farmer77 said:

 LOL he wasnt attacking Trump he was mocking the inanity of you cult members

Seriously you kneel at the altar of Donald , avoiding STD's was my nam -grab em by the ***** Trump and then make moral judgement calls about other politicians?  :lol:

You should google this thing called "self awareness"

You are very mistaken.   Here you go calling us "cult members".    It seems to me that the cult is the left and their imaginary reasons to hate the right.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Myles said:

It seems to me that the cult is the left and their imaginary reasons to hate the right.   

Just a few short years ago I would have agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 6:57 PM, Merc14 said:

AO is a very angry little leftist who takes every opportunity, no matter how lowlife, to attack Trump.  The funniest thing, however, is that his anger, hatred and bitterness just grow and are never assuaged as each hoped for defeat goes down the toilet.  LOL.  Must eat him up, hope it hurts.   He is really not going to enjoy the next year or so.

Do we have to go over this again Merc?  It seems you think that everyone that disagrees with you is a "leftist".  Once again...I supported Kasich.  And you should really check out my AOC comments on this forum.  You are the partisan one Merc.  Not me.  You take the term "toe the line" to the extreme.  What does me leaning left have to do with me not liking Trump?  He's not even a conservative.  You make yourself look quite psychotic with these attacks that hold no weight whatsoever.  

Edited by Agent0range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No amigo its because of the crazy road ive been on that I know exactly who I am

And the term I said to google was SELF awareness :-*

Yes I know and my point was to highlight the irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah I was one of those who said he would stand by what the Mueller report said, you should try that as well. :tu:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

You aren't standing by the Mueller report, you are slapping your own bizarroworld interpretation on it and labeling Trump a criminal.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

The only way the D's have to win the Presidency in 2020 is if Joe Biden chooses Hillary or Barack as his running mate. I'm guessing Clinton.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 5/3/2019 at 10:18 PM, Agent0range said:

He should have stayed with his wife and screwed some porn stars and playboy bunnies...amirite?

Or he could have just sexted with a teen... do you REALLY want to go there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Hmmm.. he's a bit... old.. isn't he ? 76 ? 

So the democrats - the party of inclusion and progress - are fielding white males, one of which (Joe) is 76, the other of which. (Bernie Sanders) is 77, and Elizabeth Warren is a youthful 69. 

Of course, Donald Trump is no spring chicken at 72. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
14 hours ago, acidhead said:

The only way the D's have to win the Presidency in 2020 is if Joe Biden chooses Hillary or Barack as his running mate. I'm guessing Clinton.

Biden hasn't won it quite yet. But if he does, the PC DNC et al will select something Joe is lacking... young, black, female.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jerry Gallo
23 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Biden hasn't won it quite yet. But if he does, the PC DNC et al will select something Joe is lacking... young, black, female.

I guarantee she'll be a handful...or two! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
15 hours ago, acidhead said:

The only way the D's have to win the Presidency in 2020 is if Joe Biden chooses Hillary or Barack as his running mate. I'm guessing Clinton.

Fat chance.  Joe and Hillary are  has-beens.  Even Democrats don't need a gaggle of geriatrics setting policies for their children and grand children in a world that left them behind. Same is true of Bernie and diminishing Donald.  In another five years, those who are still able will be arguing about what flavor of tapioca pudding is best for a morning snack.  It is unhealthy for a nation when the old and doddering cling to power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

I called it in 2016. I said if Biden ran, he'd get the nomination, but they chose Clinton instead. Because they were "With Her". Running her simply because she was a woman and it was her turn, when she was EVEN MORE horrible then Trump.

I said right after that if they wanted to take it back from Trump, and I've been saying this ever since, they will have to run Biden. Running Sanders they will loose, 100%. Anyone else, they loose, 100%. Biden, IMHO, is their only chance.

Now in 2024. Mayor Pete, or Kamala, or Booker, will have a fine chance. Even if they run against VP Pence. "Pence" does have a Presidential feel to it though......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam

You do realize that is Joe Biden wins, Bernie supporters will vote for Trump again. If Bernie wins, then there might be a chance of winning against Trump. As it looks like now, it is going to be the former instead of the latter situation for Democrats. They are going to lose this election handily so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
On 5/27/2019 at 1:14 AM, Uncle Sam said:

You do realize that is Joe Biden wins, Bernie supporters will vote for Trump again

Why on earth would you think that? Hillary was driving factor behind Obama voters voting for Trump. Without the specter of Hillary and after seeing 4 years of this nightmare administration there is no reason to think they will pull the lever for Trump.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Why on earth would you think that? Hillary was driving factor behind Obama voters voting for Trump. Without the specter of Hillary and after seeing 4 years of this nightmare administration there is no reason to think they will pull the lever for Trump.

 

I'd tend to agree. In as far as anyone isn't going to be as big a handicap to Dems as Hillary was.

I thought Sanders supporters merely stayed home on election day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 5/21/2019 at 1:56 PM, Tatetopa said:

It is unhealthy for a nation when the old and doddering cling to power

Trump runs circles around his competition.  He hasn't shown the slightest fatigue despite the assaults he's had to endure.  It should be an interesting season, all things considered :) : This just in :w00t: 

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Joe-Biden-Houston-10-year-old-girl-awkward-13903645.php

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
On 27/05/2019 at 5:14 AM, Uncle Sam said:

You do realize that is Joe Biden wins, Bernie supporters will vote for Trump again. If Bernie wins, then there might be a chance of winning against Trump. As it looks like now, it is going to be the former instead of the latter situation for Democrats. They are going to lose this election handily so.

What makes you think Bernie supporters voted for Trump? They all decided to cut off their nose to spite their face, voting for a man and party who is the polar opposite of everything Bernie stands for? This makes no sense.

What is far more likely is that a lot of them simply decided to stay at home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What makes you think Bernie supporters voted for Trump? They all decided to cut off their nose to spite their face, voting for a man and party who is the polar opposite of everything Bernie stands for? This makes no sense.

What is far more likely is that a lot of them simply decided to stay at home.

How do you know who voted for who, you live across the Atlantic and are a citizen of another country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

How do you know who voted for who, you live across the Atlantic and are a citizen of another country?

I could ask the same question of Uncle Sam, who claimed that voters abandoned their morals completely, and instead of the socialist, human rights advocate and liberal candidate, decided to vote for a capitalist billionaire with zero visible morals, a horrible human rights track record (open racism and sexism) and was basically one of the elite that Bernie's campaign was centred on combating.

He offered no evidence. I simply offered and alternative and ultimately more digestible theory. 

Also

Quote

How do you know who voted for who, you live across the Atlantic and are a citizen of another country?

There's this thing called the internet - you might have heard of it - where information from all over the world is available to anyone, not just people from a certain country. It's pretty radical. You should check it out.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I could ask the same question of Uncle Sam, who claimed that voters abandoned their morals completely, and instead of the socialist, human rights advocate and liberal candidate, decided to vote for a capitalist billionaire with zero visible morals, a horrible human rights track record (open racism and sexism) and was basically one of the elite that Bernie's campaign was centred on combating.

Horrible humans rights record?   You are a victim of the left wing propaganda you fill your head with.  He won many awards from leading black organizations and was never considered a racist until the day he announced he was running for president which happens to every republican candidate (racist, homophobe, sexist etc. is applied day one to the nominee).  You'd understand that if you actually lived in this country.

Quote

There's this thing called the internet - you might have heard of it - where information from all over the world is available to anyone, not just people from a certain country. It's pretty radical. You should check it out.

 

So actually growing up in a country immersed in teh nuances of its everyday politics provides no advantage?  A shut-in living in Scotland and obsessively plowing through left wing media is just as knowledgeable?  :rolleyes:

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What makes you think Bernie supporters voted for Trump? They all decided to cut off their nose to spite their face, voting for a man and party who is the polar opposite of everything Bernie stands for? This makes no sense.

What is far more likely is that a lot of them simply decided to stay at home.

Apparently about 12% of Sanders supporters in 2016 voted for Trump. According to two 2017 studies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/24/did-enough-bernie-sanders-supporters-vote-for-trump-to-cost-clinton-the-election/?utm_term=.a3446bea613a

Quote

How many Sanders voters voted for Donald Trump?

Two surveys estimate that 12 percent of Sanders voters voted for Trump. A third survey suggests it was 6 percent.

Quote

Perhaps the most important feature of Sanders-Trump voters is this: They weren’t really Democrats to begin with.

 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Horrible humans rights record?   You are a victim of the left wing propaganda you fill your head with.  He won many awards from leading black organizations and was never considered a racist until the day he announced he was running for president which happens to every republican candidate (racist, homophobe, sexist etc. is applied day one to the nominee).  You'd understand that if you actually lived in this country.

The Central Park 5 would argue with your assertions here, as would the author who quoted Trump admitting to saying blacks are lazy and only jews could handle his money. As would those who he settled lawsuits with over racist renting practices, as would the minority employees who reported negative treatment decades ago. All very long before he became a republican candidate.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Horrible humans rights record?   You are a victim of the left wing propaganda you fill your head with.  He won many awards from leading black organizations and was never considered a racist until the day he announced he was running for president which happens to every republican candidate (racist, homophobe, sexist etc. is applied day one to the nominee).  You'd understand that if you actually lived in this country.

Literally none of this is true. Even the last sentence, which is evident by your posts.

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

So actually growing up in a country immersed in teh nuances of its everyday politics provides no advantage?  A shut-in living in Scotland and obsessively plowing through left wing media is just as knowledgeable?

We were discussing a particular subject: the election. Demographics and general voter info isn't exclusive to Americans, it's available to anyone who has the internet and can read. This basically applies to your entire political system (and mine, or any country's). According to your theory, someone living in the UK could not study US politics in university because they did not live in the US. What you're claiming, and others have tried to claim it too when trying to dismiss my posts, is ****ing stupid. All living in the US does is give you an opinion. All it endows you with is anecdotes, which are almost universally skewed by the person's own narrow view of the world they have experienced. It's more a hindrance than advantage, in a lot of cases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The Central Park 5 would argue with your assertions here, as would the author who quoted Trump admitting to saying blacks are lazy and only jews could handle his money. As would those who he settled lawsuits with over racist renting practices, as would the minority employees who reported negative treatment decades ago. All very long before he became a republican candidate.

 

No one else got the CP 5 wrong huh?  What author and what proof does he have, his word?  :rolleyes:  I don't want to defend Trump but when obvious lies are spouted like he is an antisemite or racist then I will challenge it.  He obviously ois neither and yuou are a liar

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.