Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

104 posts in this topic

ExpandMyMind
12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Thanks. So somewhere between 6-12% said they changed votes, which is much less than previous elections. From the article:

Another useful comparison is to 2008, when the question was whether Clinton supporters would vote for Barack Obama or John McCain (R-Ariz.) Based on data from the 2008 Cooperative Campaign Analysis Project, a YouGov survey that also interviewed respondents multiple times during the campaign, 24 percent of people who supported Clinton in the primary as of March 2008 then reported voting for McCain in the general election.

I suspect those who changed votes were anti-Hillary far more than pro-Sanders. 

Farmer77
1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

No one else got the CP 5 wrong huh?  What author and what proof does he have, his word?  :rolleyes:  I don't want to defend Trump but when obvious lies are spouted like he is an antisemite or racist then I will challenge it.  He obviously ois neither and yuou are a liar

LOL oooook :tu: 

Sorry chief I didnt post any lies, I posted facts , you didnt like the conclusion those facts draw. Sorry for you

ExpandMyMind
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

No one else got the CP 5 wrong huh?  What author and what proof does he have, his word?  :rolleyes:  I don't want to defend Trump but when obvious lies are spouted like he is an antisemite or racist then I will challenge it.  He obviously ois neither and yuou are a liar

And I suppose the Rockefellers are the most humanitarian family to have ever existed, eh? :D Their awards have nothing to do with donations, favours and status as billionaires, I'm sure. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Thanks 1

Merc14
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL oooook :tu: 

Sorry chief I didnt post any lies, I posted facts , you didnt like the conclusion those facts draw. Sorry for you

ooooooK right back at ya.