Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melania Trump's birthday photo divides twitter

Still Waters

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Dailly mail = liberal media :blink:

And? Are you saying of course it would be negative? I just went down the line after googling to show it was being reported.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Found it.

*snip*

Sorry, how can you tell if an image is copyrighted? I just learned how to post one here. Don't want to make mistakes.

Strange person, strange image, so what?

On 28/04/2019 at 2:54 AM, RavenHawk said:

I'm sure this was not what was originally intended but the simplicity of what the photograph speaks can't be passed up.  It shows off her gracefulness and the brutishness of the MSM in contrast. 

it also shows how needed and involved she is in the White House. zero!

20 hours ago, Kismit said:

Then why is a photo of Melania Trump political news?

This section of the forum is frequently polluted with non political threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

it also shows how needed and involved she is in the White House. zero!

I posted a pic taken from the opposite direction but it was removed. It's in the 2nd link down I posted. She's actually sitting with Donald, the Czech prime minister and directly across from the prime minister's wife. So she was in fact at a formal meeting. The left just likes the abused lonely wife scenario. 

• Like 3

On 4/29/2019 at 11:54 AM, skliss said:

I posted a pic taken from the opposite direction but it was removed. It's in the 2nd link down I posted. She's actually sitting with Donald, the Czech prime minister and directly across from the prime minister's wife. So she was in fact at a formal meeting. The left just likes the abused lonely wife scenario. 

you gotta agree that the photo does portray that very image, thou. 

46 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

you gotta agree that the photo does portray that very image, thou. 

It's one interpretation of a moment in time....that is false because she's actually sitting with her husband, a head of state and his first lady, doing her job as hostess of the great United States of America. 

13 minutes ago, skliss said:

It's one interpretation of a moment in time....that is false because she's actually sitting with her husband, a head of state and his first lady, doing her job as hostess of the great United States of America. 

I'm really sorry but there is little intellectual substance to both Trumps. One sits in the oval office and the other is an ornament. Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama were in a different league.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait, wait... Czech prime-minister Babiš visited Trump on March 7th. 

Melanija posed wearing the same clothes on that day and on the day she was supposedly having a birthday party. Obviously, the birthday photo has nothing to do with her birthday, it's a leftover from Babiš's visit. 

They just need to lie and falsify, even when there's absolutely no need to lie or falsify. Utterly bizarre, as usual. 

By the way, Babiš was defining himself as Czech Trump. Similarities definitely exist, only Czech police already pressed charges against Babiš. 

11 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I'm really sorry but there is little intellectual substance to both Trumps. One sits in the oval office and the other is an ornament. Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama were in a different league.  

And that's merely your opinion based on....Actually nothing substantive.  No one can run a billion dollar business without intelligence, no one can learn to speak 5 languages without intelligence. They may not be your cup of tea but they are far from stupid. It makes me cringe for the intelligence of those who call them stupid or morons because it's obviously not true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

And that's merely your opinion based on....Actually nothing substantive.  No one can run a billion dollar business without intelligence, no one can learn to speak 5 languages without intelligence. They may not be your cup of tea but they are far from stupid. It makes me cringe for the intelligence of those who call them stupid or morons because it's obviously not true. 

Eh, the Trumps might have stretched the truth a bit about the speaking 5 languages part.  Kind of like the claims about her college degree.  I do admit that I rather enjoyed some of her pictures-  they were classy in a way Playboy is classy compared to Hustler Magazine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

...sorry but running a billion dollar business becomes easy when you break the rules like in taxation and unemployment. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, the Trumps might have stretched the truth a bit about the speaking 5 languages part.  Kind of like the claims about her college degree.  I do admit that I rather enjoyed some of her pictures-  they were classy in a way Playboy is classy compared to Hustler Magazine. 

Yeah, yeah...She's pretty so she must be stupid. 

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

...sorry but running a billion dollar business becomes easy when you break the rules like in taxation and unemployment. 

Sure...running a billion dollar business and keeping it going while being audited every year is a piece of cake. He's so dumb he's fooled them for the past 15 years in a row...or wait....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Sure...running a billion dollar business and keeping it going while being audited every year is a piece of cake. He's so dumb he's fooled them for the past 15 years in a row...or wait....

Nah not that.  She just has a history of padding her resume so to speak.  Trump himself is the farthest from the bastion of truth himself.

As for running a business.  I know more than a few that have done well because of the efforts of their parents and the structure that they put in place when they inherited it.  Guy owns a construction company here in Iowa he got from his dad, collects a paycheck, and lets the guys his dad put in place take care of all the business decisions while he does what he wants.  I know of another that put his wife and kids on the payroll even though they have nothing to do with the company other than collect a paycheck.  The employees have a vested interest in keeping it running because their healthcare, retirement, and paychecks depend on it.

Heck, come to think of it, I am part owner of a company that the wife's family made as an investment vehicle.  Basically it is a property/real estate rental company.  I can't even tell you what properties they own or who they rent it to.  Just remember driving by some place and the sister-in-law saying it was one of our commercial properties.

2 hours ago, skliss said:

She is pretty and I don't think she is stupid.  She is playing the long game.  When her current husband dies, she will still be relatively young.   Like Jackie O. she will be sought after by the rich and powerful.  If she stays friendly with Ivanka and Jared, the three of them can ace Don. Jr. and Eric out of the business.   The spoils get divided between the Kushners, Melania, and her new husband.   Barron may be the next generation Trump CEO, likely with a name change though.

19 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Nah not that.  She just has a history of padding her resume so to speak.  Trump himself is the farthest from the bastion of truth himself.

As for running a business.  I know more than a few that have done well because of the efforts of their parents and the structure that they put in place when they inherited it.  Guy owns a construction company here in Iowa he got from his dad, collects a paycheck, and lets the guys his dad put in place take care of all the business decisions while he does what he wants.  I know of another that put his wife and kids on the payroll even though they have nothing to do with the company other than collect a paycheck.  The employees have a vested interest in keeping it running because their healthcare, retirement, and paychecks depend on it.

Heck, come to think of it, I am part owner of a company that the wife's family made as an investment vehicle.  Basically it is a property/real estate rental company.  I can't even tell you what properties they own or who they rent it to.  Just remember driving by some place and the sister-in-law saying it was one of our commercial properties.

Show me where Trump did that.

17 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

She is pretty and I don't think she is stupid.  She is playing the long game.  When her current husband dies, she will still be relatively young.   Like Jackie O. she will be sought after by the rich and powerful.  If she stays friendly with Ivanka and Jared, the three of them can ace Don. Jr. and Eric out of the business.   The spoils get divided between the Kushners, Melania, and her new husband.   Barron may be the next generation Trump CEO, likely with a name change though.

Seriously?! So now she's a Black Widow....doesn't love her husband, just hanging in there till he dies, must be a gold digger and an evil stepmother to boot. Whats wrong with you people?

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Show me where Trump did that.

Her website until the election stating she had a college degree in design and architecture which has since been taken down.  They don't talk about it now, but it has been established she dropped out after a year to pursue modeling. 

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Seriously?! So now she's a Black Widow....doesn't love her husband, just hanging in there till he dies, must be a gold digger and an evil stepmother to boot. Whats wrong with you people?

No Skliss.  Did you think that about Jacqueline Kennedy?  I did not.  Just like royal marriages, billionaire's marriages don't always go around on love.  Doesn't matter if she loves her husband or not, she performs her duties quite well.  On a human level, I'd like to think that she is happy now or someday will be, but this is about power more than happiness.  She does get along well with Ivanka and Jared and she loves her son, or appears to at any rate.    I believe Black Widows kill their husbands, I would never think that, would you?   What I think is that she will come into her own and be her own person after her stint in the White House is over.

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

What I think is that she will come into her own and be her own person after her stint in the White House is over.

I tend to think she was her own person before she met "The Don". ;)

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:27 PM, Captain Risky said:

so how much does your busines of talking sht makes?  lol

p.s. break the rules like in taxation and unemployment. ?? do you even know what you talking about?  does not look like it at all,

Edited by aztek