Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indiana nutter/drunk plays stupid game

and-then

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pictures-show-moments-after-indiana-man-threw-phone-at-trump-during-nra-rally  

Supposedly, he was drunk.  I hope the SS beat some sense into him after his little prank.  This just shows how easy it would be to use a non-traditional means to attempt an assassination.  

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pictures-show-moments-after-indiana-man-threw-phone-at-trump-during-nra-rally  

Supposedly, he was drunk.  I hope the SS beat some sense into him after his little prank. 

The real SS would have dealt with him properly.

7 hours ago, and then said:

Supposedly, he was drunk.  I hope the SS beat some sense into him after his little prank.  This just shows how easy it would be to use a non-traditional means to attempt an assassination.  

The SS? So it's true what they say then? He really is Der Führer 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

who knows was he a drunk moron trump supporter caught up in the excitement or did he mean to harm trump thats for the LEOs to figure out, perhaps it was an accident but he will pay for it for a long time, and now will they ban phones at events?

Maybe it was just the hope of a selfie with the President.   The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a phone is a good guy with a phone.

• Haha 2

True, @skliss.  Could've been one of those crazed liberal democrats that have violent tendencies... ya. one of them.    :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think he looks "drunk" in the pictures.  Maybe a bit, but not so much that he would have been confused and throw his cell phone.   How far was he from the stage?   If only a few feet, I guess he may have been excited and waved his arms and lost the grip on the phone.   

On 4/28/2019 at 3:03 PM, Tatetopa said:

Maybe it was just the hope of a selfie with the President.   The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a phone is a good guy with a phone.

If he had managed to actually hit the president, I think he'd have been given a LOT of time to sober up and rethink his life's goals :w00t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

If he had managed to actually hit the president, I think he'd have been given a LOT of time to sober up and rethink his life's goals :w00t:

For sure, he might be lucky to survive the instantaneous reaction of the crowd in one piece..  

Poor guy just couldnt get his shoes off in time