Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feeling of death

Snez

I feel when someone is gonna die. I have that strange feeling from my stomach to my heart inside sometimes even for few minutes. And after that, in the same day or even next 2,3 days maximum somebody of my family or friends family dies. Everytime I get that feeling I get scared because I don't know who is next. I don't know why or what is it exactly. I don't think is just accidently like that.

2 hours ago, Snez said:

I feel when someone is gonna die. I have that strange feeling from my stomach to my heart inside sometimes even for few minutes. And after that, in the same day or even next 2,3 days maximum somebody of my family or friends family dies. Everytime I get that feeling I get scared because I don't know who is next. I don't know why or what is it exactly. I don't think is just accidently like that.

Here's something to consider I found on *snip*

We are all connected with one another on the soul level, particularly with members of our soul group and soul family. We are similar to Aspen groves that appear to be made up of hundreds of individual trees, when in fact they are all connected beneath the surface of the Earth by a single root system that is indeed one organism. Because our souls are connected, we can sense when things are happening with those we love, even across time and space. Twins exhibit telepathic communication regardless of distance, but we can all have this type of psychic connection with friends, family and loved ones. Many people have experienced thinking of someone and then receiving a call from that person shortly thereafter.  We can feel when something is wrong with someone we love, but we don't always pay attention.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Do not link to commercial sites
  • Thanks 1

I understand. But sometimes it's just someone who I don't know, which I never seen or heard of, like my boyfriend's cousin which I never known, which I don't have any spiritual connection. But he knew. Like my landlord's sister's son which I didn't know she had a son. I jusy felt it and they told me bad news.

7 minutes ago, Snez said:

I understand. But sometimes it's just someone who I don't know, which I never seen or heard of, like my boyfriend's cousin which I never known, which I don't have any spiritual connection. But he knew. Like my landlord's sister's son which I didn't know she had a son. I jusy felt it and they told me bad news.

Hmm.….when you get this feeling do you have no clue who it is that died? Given a wide enough circle of friends/acquaintances and their relatives there's often going to be deaths. Have you considered that you may be making connections when there may not be one? 

• Thanks 2

Yes, I was thinking about it as well. But if there is no connection, what can be that feeling, anxious feeling just? Or a warning for all my friends and family? In that time I feel sadness and something deep like something is taking my insides. I am gonna put on the paper everything that happens when I have this feeling maybe it is something else that is why I am so confused. Thank you for helping me understand this.

1 minute ago, Snez said:

Yes, I was thinking about it as well. But if there is no connection, what can be that feeling, anxious feeling just? Or a warning for all my friends and family? In that time I feel sadness and something deep like something is taking my insides. I am gonna put on the paper everything that happens when I have this feeling maybe it is something else that is why I am so confused. Thank you for helping me understand this.

Generalized anxiety is a very common thing. You can read up on this on the internet.

• Thanks 1

Both the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics suggests that the past and the future reaches into the present. There is however no evidence that shows this in "normal reality".

We also have to be careful not to over interpret coincidences. We remember things that stand out, and often forget when things don't. So when we experience a correlation between A and B, we remember it better than all the times A and B did not correlate.

When we only remember the odd stuff, it is called confirmation bias.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

when i was younger i would see certain people and like you described but no where as intense as yours have a feeling this person isnt well and do not have long left or at the very least will have some really bad misfortune, and as coincidence would have it and to my mind sometimes more than it should it would come to pass, i never pondered much on it and when i did i noticed far more Misses than hits, i still see some people that way, if i wanted to spew woo i would say its a gift but no, just coincidence.

to me this phenomenon is akin to a person who says they canceled a flight because they dreamed the plane would crash and it did, far more have a plane crash dream fly anyway and and fine, and the person who cancelled a flight out of superstition and the plane didnt crash isnt gonna admit the fail and look silly.

remembering the hits dismissing the fails is the basis of why some believe in phychics. 

my grandmother would get upset if a star she liked died she said stars always die in lots of 3.

when you predict specifically who will die within a certain time limit and they do, and you have documented your prediction in advance not made it fit after the fact then we just might need to look away from hypersesitive and coincendense and in other directions.

Edited by the13bats
added info
  • Thanks 1

Mhm, so probably it is just coincidence, and just anxiety comes and goes in this time. But i will try to keep a record on. 

32 minutes ago, Snez said:

Mhm, so probably it is just coincidence, and just anxiety comes and goes in this time. But i will try to keep a record on. 

yeah, its sometimes hard but keep a little diary of your feelings, see where it goes,

i have seen things in my life that were pure coincidence that just seemed too uncanny to be, so i can fully understand why for some it could only be paranormal.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, Snez said:

I feel when someone is gonna die.

Is that feeling accompanied by a smell?