Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indian Army spots "Yeti" Footprints

your_dark_passenger

the problem with this is most all admit yeti is type of bear...now true believers might say they just havent found the "real" yeti yet but from monks saying yeti was a bear, to all the known yeti hair tested being bear, im good that yeti is a bear.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nice to see our Yeti friend come to the forefront once in a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally!   Definitive proof.

No one can deny it now.

Of course there is no mention if anyone followed the footprints.  The Yeti actually leaves a trail so you can track it.  

• Like 2

Believe it or not, I usually read this stuff with hope.   Hope that something significant is found.   

Unfortunately all we get is stuff like this.   Why is it wrong to question why they did not follow the tracks?   

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Myles said:

Believe it or not, I usually read this stuff with hope.   Hope that something significant is found.   

Unfortunately all we get is stuff like this.   Why is it wrong to question why they did not follow the tracks?   

Nothing. It's actually a good starting point. If the troops are on maneuvers then I am guessing they can't just change their plans.

"...footprints measuring 32 by 15 inches"

• That is an almost three feet long footprint. "A bear"  ROFLMAO!!!!!   :rofl::clap:

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"...footprints measuring 32 by 15 inches"

• That is an almost three feet long footprint. "A bear"  ROFLMAO!!!!!   :rofl::clap:

A big bear with elephantiasis... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Myles said:

Especially considering they had guns.

Honestly, I feel compelled once again to say that if I had no first hand experience with the phenomenon I would not believe, but I have so I do. That’s all I’m going to say I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything.

• Like 3

the pictures in this thread are odd, like walking a line no sway, perhaps a rabbit hopping then a little melt and refreeze,

we have poor unknown prints the are just that i see nothing to make a jump to yeti from this, unless thats what you want to believe.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Just what that part of the World needs,an extra Homonid to feed.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

link

Footprints are seen in the snow near Makalu Base Camp in Nepal, in this picture taken on April 9, 2019 obtained from social media on April 30, 2019. Indian Army/via REUTERS

If those are 3 foot long tracks, then that's like a 8 foot stride. Probably put a humanoid yeti at like 15 feet tall. Has yeti ever been suggested at so tall?

That seems a long jump even for a rabbit. Maybe a fox? Or large-ish predator?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

The Size of the tracks cant be taken seriously, any track will triple in size as snow melts within it. And maybe it was a snow leopard in jumping stride. They can manage amazing height and length jumps when spotting a prey. Id say a snow leopard might have left a tail track but im not sure, they even might keep their tail in the air as a balance organ like other big cats..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, childofindigo said:

Did anybody think of seeing where the tracks led? no that would be too easy!

Down the rabbit hole? 

• Like 1

Snow sandals, native. Not yeti lol

• Like 1

2jg3qt5.jpg

ru7ciw.jpg