Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Invisible aliens are interbreeding with us

If some poor homeless soul was saying these things most would pity them and write it off as mental illness. This guy does it and it makes the "news" (of sorts).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

That's a joke right?

It's that hard to detect, dry British humor, right?

....right? :(

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

If some poor homeless soul was saying these things most would pity them and write it off as mental illness. This guy does it and it makes the "news" (of sorts).

He even made it to the Guardian... 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/shortcuts/2019/apr/29/alien-abduction-secret-breeding-programme-oxford-lecturer

• Haha 3

They interbreed, but they're invisible ? 

Umm.. how would that work ? 

• Like 2

I think my wife had an invisible baby.   We are not sure though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Lots of people already have trouble keeping tabs of their kids.   Imagine how hard it would be with invisible kids.

• Haha 4

Can this guy provide anything but a rather odd story?

Can he show us someone who is a hybrid?

Can he show something in the medical records suggesting a change in the human population DNA, ie a trend of some type?

Can he show us one of these insect types?

Genetically this doesn't make any sense at all. How can aliens, even if they are DNA based, interbreed with humans? You might as well have a human-lobster interbreeding project or a bird-whale interbreeding project or a worm-spider interbreeding project.

It sounds to me like someone thinks that X-files theme shows were a documentary.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If they are interbreeding with us, can I order a very fit female, around 25years old, nice and firm (no wobbly bits), for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday... Can she also bring a bucket of KFC with her. Thank you in advance.

Ohhhhh and tell her not to probe me, I will be the one doing the probing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Dr. Chi's status as an Oxford professor has no bearing on his claims, yet this phrase heads up the title of both articles. It is also among the first words in the body of the Oxford Student article. The New York Post also makes a point of quickly establishing his academic status.

Dr. Chi is a professor of language. He is not a biologist, nor a space scientist of any sort. His professional standing is not in any area of study having anything to do with the subjects of his claims. His claims about extraterrestrial life are no better, nor more likely to be correct, than those of any other person, chosen at random.

Except for its colorful, and dubious value as an unusual tale, a unique sort of 'man-bites-dog' story, there seems to be no purpose to it at all.   

Edited by bison
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Our plot is foiled. 

Dang it! Can we get a new one? Can we?:lol: Invisible aliens! Well if they are invisible how does he know they are breeding with humans?

Edited by Alien Origins

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Our plot is foiled. 

Or our head ? It's a preservative to stop the interbreeding !

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, JessicaButerfly said:

What is the basis of his statement?

Legalization of weed in Canada...

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 01/05/2019 at 12:44 PM, Eldorado said:

"Oxford professor argues invisible aliens are interbreeding with humans."

Full article at the Oxford Student: https://www.oxfordstudent.com/2019/04/26/oxford-professors-theory-on-climate-change-and-alien-abduction/

"A spacey professor at the austere British institution claims bug-like aliens walk among us, and says they’re having very close encounters with humans — interbreeding to create a new hybrid species that could one day save Earth from climate change and other disasters."

Full monty at the NY Post: https://nypost.com/2019/04/27/oxford-professor-believes-alien-human-hybrid-species-will-save-earth/

I went to my doc...and said...."doctor...I think Im invisible"....the doctor looked scared and said..."who the hell said that"?        :P

• Haha 7

I think i snogged one of them some weeks a go during a pub crawl i hope she was hot cause she told me so. :-P

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/1/2019 at 5:33 AM, RoofGardener said:

They interbreed, but they're invisible ? 

Umm.. how would that work ? 

Well the hybrids would only be half invisible.  It would look like they are wearing camo gear all the time.  Seen any of those?  

• Haha 4