Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm in need of some words of confort....

Lioness_Heart

I have cancer stage IV and I feel like I don't have much time left. Please can someone tell me if I'm going to be alright. If I'm going to a good place. I'm scared. I don't think I was a good enough person. I allowed depression and anxiety and negativity to rule my life and I wasted it and now I can't fix this... I need to know if my beloved pet Sebastian and my guides and family relatives on the other side will be with me when the time comes to help me make the transition. I don't want to get lost on my way to there... Thank you all for your time and kindness.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Lioness_Heart  Blessings on your journey.  If you have decided that this means death is imminent that it most likely is.  I have known people who were diagnosed with stage IV cancer and survived many years, one is even in remission.  The diagnosis is not the death sentence, your thoughts are.  You still have time, even if it is a month or 10 years, you have time to make a difference in your life.  If you are thinking you have wasted time thinking negatively, now is the time to change the way you think.

You are loved, even when you think you are alone.  Just being on this forum gives people the opportunity to send you love and gives you the opportunity to send love.  We are all strangers here but we are all connected also.

• Like 8

@Lioness_Heart   I am a believer in the afterlife beyond all reasonable doubt from the Afterlife Evidence.  At death all of us relatively normal people will be greeted with love and caring on the other side.

As to your other thoughts, I'd say your past does not define your NOW. You can't change the past but you can change your NOW. NOW is the time to see things clearly and fill your heart with love and forgiveness (including forgiveness of yourself) and when you eventually pass on you will pass in a good mental place.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 7

Hello Lioness :) 

We get confused and off on a lot of tangents and play with new ideas we want to explore down here in one of our kindergartens we call life, but at the end of the day, there is nothing out there but Love past our human ability to conceive of. When we pass on, we simply go Home, and those we loved who passed on before us are there and there is no need for fear at all. 

One of the nicest lessons we can learn here is to live in the Now - let the past go, stop fretting about tomorrow and simply be and let ourself take in this moment, one at a time, and in this moment, we are actually fine, and it is good. In this moment, be at peace, be positive you are loved and cherished more than you know. You lived your life the way you felt you had to and you are a unique and wonderful person for it. Love yourself. You are pretty awesome and you know it, just are scared a bit right now, but, you will handle it well, it is just a door we all pass through and go back home. 

We were born into this experience with no idea what to expect and it worked out surprisingly well for that. So it will in our next experience. That inexplicable Love and Benevolence out there would not have it any other way.

May peace and the spring of hope well up in your heart and fill your world.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I can only tell you that this life is one class in a universal University. Your life here, you and who you always are will move on, then come back. Death isn't final and it happens that one tiny fraction of second you are here and then on the other side and you'll not be alone. The anxiety and negativity will disappear like an actor who no longer plays a part and you'll let go of the pain of this life. It's ok to be scared and afraid, you don't need to worry about your life and your choices, be in the now and forgive yourself. I'm so sorry this is happening and sending you love and light for the time now until you return.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sending hugs, although we don't know each other.

Every single human culture... even as far back as Neanderthals and earlier... believed in the afterlife and that you met the people you loved in life there.

I did find a reasonable study from some physicians that shows some evidence for life after death: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

There's even a Near Death Research Foundation with stories that may comfort you: https://www.nderf.org/index.htm

But from now till whenever, please do continue to talk with us and interact with us here.  We will be here to talk to you and to be with you across the webs in whatever way we can.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Lioness_Heart said:

I don't want to get lost on my way to there... Thank you all for your time and kindness.

Hi,

No one ever get's lost on their way home. What many see and experience as ghosts is actuallly energy residue. There was a time when we were wiser than we are today when it comes to this subject.

John

• Like 4

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my thread or just read it. It helps a lot to read the words of you all. I don't have close friends. It just me and my parents and both have health problems too. I don't know who will help me with all the medical stuff I'll have to go through soon and who will take care of me and help my parents until my time comes. I'm so worried about everything and I'm feel very alone right now. I feel like maybe a should just kill myself before things get worse and I'm still capable of doing so. I don't want to suffer and die in pain. I want to die at home and in a calm state. I want to choce the way I'm going to leave this world but I fear I might go to a bad place if I take my own life...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lioness_Heart said:

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my thread or just read it. It helps a lot to read the words of you all. I don't have close friends. It just me and my parents and both have health problems too. I don't know who will help me with all the medical stuff I'll have to go through soon and who will take care of me and help my parents until my time comes. I'm so worried about everything and I'm feel very alone right now. I feel like maybe a should just kill myself before things get worse and I'm still capable of doing so. I don't want to suffer and die in pain. I want to die at home and in a calm state. I want to choce the way I'm going to leave this world but I fear I might go to a bad place if I take my own life...

If you have questions about medical things, please ask me here or in a PM.  I have a pretty good familiarity with medical stuff (and so do others here.)  People may be aware of resources that can help both you and your parents or places you can reach out to -- just ask.

Heh.  In a way, this kind of forum is similar to the old Babylonian marketplace.  People would sit in the marketplace and ask passers-by for advice or medical advice.   Sometimes the ones responding would be neighbors and friends but other times it would be strangers from far away places.  That's a pretty interesting way to get information on things.

But meanwhile, talk to us... tell us more about yourself -- like... do you have any favorite books?  I read almost anything... I've been doing some beta-reading for a writers' group on Facebook which is a fun (or torturous) way to get free reads.  Signed up for an Audible account only because I wanted to hear a certain actor read one of my favorite books... I'm SUCH a closet fan girl!

• Like 5

@Lioness_Heart  Are you in the U.S.?  You can ask a hospice company to help you.  They never charge the family, they take what the insurance pays.  Then you would at least have help with taking care of your parents and yourself when you need it.  The company that helped me when my mother was dying told me that sometimes someone needs hospice and then gets better.  It is not a terminal decision to let them help.  Ask your doctor which company he recommends.   Hospice is not for the patient, it is for the care givers.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

I  Signed up for an Audible account only because I wanted to hear a certain actor read one of my favorite books... I'm SUCH a closet fan girl!

That actor isn't James Marsters by any chance?  I love the way he reads.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lioness_Heart said:

I feel like maybe a should just kill myself before things get worse and I'm still capable of doing so. I don't want to suffer and die in pain.

You should not kill yourself, wait for a natural death, otherwise you will worsen your further path. Before death, repeat the name of Christ or God, since concentration on the spiritual takes a person to blissful levels.
To make it easier for you, imagine that the body is now sprayed and you remain in a thin body. You are eternal and indestructible as well as God.Birth is the incarnation in the body of an immortal consciousness and death is the separation from the body.

(If a person flies into a light tunnel after leaving the body, he goes to the bright worlds and if he falls through the earth and falls down, he goes to the dark worlds for purification)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Coil said:

(If a person flies into a light tunnel after leaving the body, he goes to the bright worlds and if he falls through the earth and falls down, he goes to the dark worlds for purification)

how do you know this? none of us have made that journey yet have we?

Edited by marsman
  • Like 4

Coil why bring that into this thread? A thread where the only thing needed is a bit of sympathy and compassion, not preaching.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 5/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, Lioness_Heart said:

I have cancer stage IV and I feel like I don't have much time left. Please can someone tell me if I'm going to be alright. If I'm going to a good place. I'm scared. I don't think I was a good enough person. I allowed depression and anxiety and negativity to rule my life and I wasted it and now I can't fix this... I need to know if my beloved pet Sebastian and my guides and family relatives on the other side will be with me when the time comes to help me make the transition. I don't want to get lost on my way to there... Thank you all for your time and kindness.

Whatever belief that gives you comfort during this time in your life, hold in firmly in your heart, if possible make each day as golden as you can. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, marsman said:

how do you know this? none of us have made that journey yet have we?

Such is the physics of subtle bodies as well as physical objects. A ball filled with helium flies up because it is light and a stone falls to the ground and if the earth were not an obstacle it would fall to the core of the planet like everything physical or thin. Everything is already described in the right books and only distrust prevents people from understanding these things.

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Coil why bring that into this thread? A thread where the only thing needed is a bit of sympathy and compassion, not preaching.

You probably do not understand but I gave him the right instructions to the body and mind before dying. It is suitable for all people who are afraid to die and do not know what will happen to them and if you believe in this, then the best support is to keep the right knowledge and actions.

• Like 1

Lioness, I can empathize with your feelings at this time, and my heart goes out to you. If you wish or need to talk with someone, feel free to message me. I care very much for your doubts at this time. My Dad took a long time to finally lose in his war with Multiple Myleoma and he was my very best friend besides just Dad. He passed over about 18 months ago is all now and I miss him every day. You do not "get over" grief, you just go on with it, I think.

In my bad times, which have been severe for different reasons - I have warred with PTSD and clinical depression - suicide seemed a good option, but what stopped me was the thought that IF it is true we come to live here to do certain things and learn certain things, then if I pull the plug early could it mean I just have to do it all again until I finally get it done and behind me??? LOL, I sure did not want to risk that so I stayed here and have reached a far better place.

There really is help, hospice was wonderful in Dad's late days and he passed at home with us around him and free of pain. It was turned into the best possible experience such a traumatic loss is, to lose a loved one. Please call and reach out and ask for hospice support when you can obtain it and stay in touch with us here, one way or another. We like to fuss with each other like siblings here but under it all most here at UM care deeply about real pains and you are passing through some deep valleys right now and we ARE here, and you do have our best wishes, prayers, energy (depending who is sending) with you now. You are not as alone as you suppose with all of us caring.

Write me, or @Kenemet or almost anyone who has replied if you need to or just want to make a new good friend or more. Kenemet is wonderful to talk with and very knowledgeable. 

Love yourself, Lioness, be your own best friend, especially now. You will be alright and get to where you most wish to be when the time comes. I have zero doubt at all. 

Big hugs. Sincere, big hugs.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

That actor isn't James Marsters by any chance?  I love the way he reads.

Nah.  Josh Keaton.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lioness_Heart said:

I understand feeling like you want to be in control of the manner of your death. Whatever anyone else says it's your choice. A lot depends on the state or country you live in and the laws pertaining to euthanasia. I live in Oregon where it's legal and have already told those close to me if I were to get a diagnosis of a terminal illness, depending on the illness I'll probably opt for euthanasia. I don't believe for one second we are judged for choosing to die with less pain and peacefully vs any other way. Whatever your beliefs are of a diety or if you don't have one, should one exist they aren't going to punish you for that. 

That being said you don't owe anyone an easier time, this is your time to take in the things you want to see and feel and enjoy during your time and you aren't a burden. Every day you are here that you can enjoy is yours and don't let outside worries get to you. Check with your local human services either disability office or social workers for info on care. You may qualify for in home help either through hospice or another agency. 

• Like 4

@Lioness_Heart I used to have a pet called Sabastian. Tell me about your pet, why did you feel so much love for him, what made him so special to you?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Kenemet said:

If you have questions about medical things, please ask me here or in a PM.  I have a pretty good familiarity with medical stuff (and so do others here.)  People may be aware of resources that can help both you and your parents or places you can reach out to -- just ask.

Heh.  In a way, this kind of forum is similar to the old Babylonian marketplace.  People would sit in the marketplace and ask passers-by for advice or medical advice.   Sometimes the ones responding would be neighbors and friends but other times it would be strangers from far away places.  That's a pretty interesting way to get information on things.

But meanwhile, talk to us... tell us more about yourself -- like... do you have any favorite books?  I read almost anything... I've been doing some beta-reading for a writers' group on Facebook which is a fun (or torturous) way to get free reads.  Signed up for an Audible account only because I wanted to hear a certain actor read one of my favorite books... I'm SUCH a closet fan girl!

Thank you, Kenemet and thank you everyone else. I love reading and I read a lot. Right now I have been reading books about life after death. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Lioness_Heart  Are you in the U.S.?  You can ask a hospice company to help you.  They never charge the family, they take what the insurance pays.  Then you would at least have help with taking care of your parents and yourself when you need it.  The company that helped me when my mother was dying told me that sometimes someone needs hospice and then gets better.  It is not a terminal decision to let them help.  Ask your doctor which company he recommends.   Hospice is not for the patient, it is for the care givers.

I don't live in the USA and english isn't my mother language. Thank you all for making me feel that I can count on you all to talk to and not feel so alone right now and thank you for all the kind words and help.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Lioness, I can empathize with your feelings at this time, and my heart goes out to you. If you wish or need to talk with someone, feel free to message me. I care very much for your doubts at this time. My Dad took a long time to finally lose in his war with Multiple Myleoma and he was my very best friend besides just Dad. He passed over about 18 months ago is all now and I miss him every day. You do not "get over" grief, you just go on with it, I think.

In my bad times, which have been severe for different reasons - I have warred with PTSD and clinical depression - suicide seemed a good option, but what stopped me was the thought that IF it is true we come to live here to do certain things and learn certain things, then if I pull the plug early could it mean I just have to do it all again until I finally get it done and behind me??? LOL, I sure did not want to risk that so I stayed here and have reached a far better place.

There really is help, hospice was wonderful in Dad's late days and he passed at home with us around him and free of pain. It was turned into the best possible experience such a traumatic loss is, to lose a loved one. Please call and reach out and ask for hospice support when you can obtain it and stay in touch with us here, one way or another. We like to fuss with each other like siblings here but under it all most here at UM care deeply about real pains and you are passing through some deep valleys right now and we ARE here, and you do have our best wishes, prayers, energy (depending who is sending) with you now. You are not as alone as you suppose with all of us caring.

Write me, or @Kenemet or almost anyone who has replied if you need to or just want to make a new good friend or more. Kenemet is wonderful to talk with and very knowledgeable. 

Love yourself, Lioness, be your own best friend, especially now. You will be alright and get to where you most wish to be when the time comes. I have zero doubt at all. 

Big hugs. Sincere, big hugs.

Thank you so much and I'm so sorry to hear abour your dad.  It conforts me in some way that he passed out at home, with loved ones and free of pain. That's what I wish for myself if possible. Thank you for wanting to be my friend. I really need to feel that I have people that care so much about me even if we don't know each other and live in different places. It means the world to me to read everyones comments and words of confort.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

@Lioness_Heart I used to have a pet called Sabastian. Tell me about your pet, why did you feel so much love for him, what made him so special to you?

I love animals and I always felt more confortable around animals then around people because they don't judge you and they love you just the way you are. My pet Sebastian was with me for a very short time. He was an hamster and he was my best friend. Since the moment he entered my life I felt he was a special little fellow and that he was meant to teach me about uncondicional love and friendship. When he passed away it was really hard for me and I have missed him ever since but I have learned to deal with is passing and shortly after his dead I could hear him sometimes and he started sending me signs to let me know he was still with me. I could tell the signs came from him. The other day I asked him if he would be with me when my times comes and shortly after like less than an hour later, I found 2 sunflowers seed shells in my backyard. Hamsters love sunflowers seeds so I want to believe this was his sign and his answer to my question.

Edited by Lioness_Heart
  • Like 1