Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm in need of some words of confort....

Lioness_Heart

11 minutes ago, Lioness_Heart said:

I love animals and I always felt more confortable around animals then around people because they don't judge you and they love you just the way you are. My pet Sebastian was with me for a very short time. He was an hamster and he was my best friend. Since the moment he entered my life I felt he was a special little fellow and that he was meant to teach me about uncondicional love and friendship. When he passed away it was really hard for me and I have missed him ever since but I have learned to deal with is passing and shortly after his dead I could hear him sometimes and he started sending me signs to let me know he was still with me. I could tell the signs came from him. The other day I asked him if he would be with me when my times comes and shortly after like less than an hour later, I found 2 sunflowers seed shells in my backyard. Hamsters love sunflowers seeds so I want to believe this was his sign and his answer to my question.

Whe we measure up the meaning in our lives it is ok to be selfish, to pick the things that matter most to us and resonate with your self. Your life is yours, if you have found some meaning and some love, remember that and don’t feel guilty or bad about those things that made  you happy.

As for this 

The other day I asked him if he would be with me when my times

What belief brings you comfort, wether it is true or not to others, is more important than its reality. Hold onto the thoughts which bring you comfort, remember the things that made you happy or proud and use your time to create the life you wanted as well as you can.

• Like 4

Take my comment with a grain of salt.

Tell death, "I ain't done living." 

It's what my father likes to say. He seems to find the motivation to keep going because of that. 

• Like 4

On 02/05/2019 at 12:09 AM, Lioness_Heart said:

I have cancer stage IV and I feel like I don't have much time left. Please can someone tell me if I'm going to be alright. If I'm going to a good place. I'm scared. I don't think I was a good enough person. I allowed depression and anxiety and negativity to rule my life and I wasted it and now I can't fix this... I need to know if my beloved pet Sebastian and my guides and family relatives on the other side will be with me when the time comes to help me make the transition. I don't want to get lost on my way to there... Thank you all for your time and kindness.

I believe all living creatures are imperfect,so don't beat yourself up, you are you and are meant to be that way.I also believe when we all pass over we meet our loved ones again and become a state of pure love and peace,as our spirits are made of this.You won't get lost,just let yourself go and feel the love and beauty that you are.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Lioness_Heart said:

I love animals and I always felt more confortable around animals then around people because they don't judge you and they love you just the way you are. My pet Sebastian was with me for a very short time. He was an hamster and he was my best friend. Since the moment he entered my life I felt he was a special little fellow and that he was meant to teach me about uncondicional love and friendship. When he passed away it was really hard for me and I have missed him ever since but I have learned to deal with is passing and shortly after his dead I could hear him sometimes and he started sending me signs to let me know he was still with me. I could tell the signs came from him. The other day I asked him if he would be with me when my times comes and shortly after like less than an hour later, I found 2 sunflowers seed shells in my backyard. Hamsters love sunflowers seeds so I want to believe this was his sign and his answer to my question.

Hamsters are really fun animals... but most people treat them as sort of a tamagochi (something to put in a cage and admire and then suddenly they're hauled out and expected to be personable and trainable ... but the poor things haven't ever had any real experience with humans.

What did he look like?  Was he a dwarf hamster or one of the larger ones?

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Hamsters are really fun animals... but most people treat them as sort of a tamagochi

Tamagotchi are great. They never leave a mess. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have no words of wisdom to offer but I do have a (virtual) shoulder to lean on. If you need to talk please message me. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Hamsters are really fun animals... but most people treat them as sort of a tamagochi (something to put in a cage and admire and then suddenly they're hauled out and expected to be personable and trainable ... but the poor things haven't ever had any real experience with humans.

What did he look like?  Was he a dwarf hamster or one of the larger ones?

He was one of the larger ones. He was a long hair Syrian Hamster. 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 10:22 PM, Lioness_Heart said:

He was one of the larger ones. He was a long hair Syrian Hamster. 

They're so fluffy!  And cute!!!  Did he come from a store or from someone you knew?  And did you have another hamster before him?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

They're so fluffy!  And cute!!!  Did he come from a store or from someone you knew?  And did you have another hamster before him?

Yes. They are so fluffy and cute.

He came from a store and he was there with a sister and two brothers.

Yes, I did have another hamster before him. I had several along the years. They all have a special place in my heart. 

Do you have pets?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lioness_Heart said:

Yes. They are so fluffy and cute.

He came from a store and he was there with a sister and two brothers.

Yes, I did have another hamster before him. I had several along the years. They all have a special place in my heart. 

Do you have pets?

I'm a cat person and whenever possible have owned cats.  My favorite (don't tell Lily) was a foundling from a rescue.  I went there to get a Siamese cat and this fluffy kitty kept following me around and meowing at me.  I finally asked what she was and how old she was (I wanted to adopt an adult because people always want kittens.  They said she was a Balinese and that she was 12 years old.  I thought "too old" and went on looking.

And the Balinese kept following.  The other cats just eyed me, neither friendly nor unfriendly.  The Balinese kept following and meowing softly.  Finally I found a lovely Siamese and went to the office to pay the fee and adopt.  As I sat down, I looked up.  The Balinese had hopped onto a shelf outside the office and was chirping at me.

I sighed.  "I'll take that one."

Her name was Lindsey Peabody (a cat with two names!  Her old owner gave her that name) and she was my very devoted friend for the last five years of her life.  I missed her very much.  My current cat is a black kitty named Lily Lightpaws because when I got her (as a young mother cat whose kittens had been adopted) she only weighed 6 pounds.  Now she weighs 18 pounds and she thinks her name is "Sweet Girl."

I have a very cranky leopard gecko, too.  Saw her in a store where she was hissing and snapping at any hand that came near here.  She was going to be a bad pet for most people because she was so fearful.  I bought her and she lives in a tank -- I talk to her but don't handle her much because it really stresses her out.  She's about six years old now.

• Like 2

If you're out of all other options, than there is no time like the present to ask Jesus for help. It's usually at the lowest points in our lives that God can find place to help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

If you're out of all other options, than there is no time like the present to ask Jesus for help. It's usually at the lowest points in our lives that God can find place to help.

Also, Sebastian is the name of a Catholic patron Saint. He is the Saint of Athletes. I'm sure he can bring hope to you.

• Like 1

If you have loved, wholly and fully you have known completion.

If you have been loved and have known being loved.

You have achieved the supreme ultimate.

Give yourself permission wholly to release in this loving, resting in total surety that in this you have fulfilled what may be attained in the highest.

Consider that in all the spinning explosions of this universe, the incredible treasure you have come to experience in the loving connections to those who surround you.  That in all of the billions of years of spinning explosions, you were here, sharing time and connections.  Such treasure as this emanate long after the stone of our lives has passed the barrier of the water on the pond.

All life, at its core is vibration, frequency and resonance.  Solidity is a mirage and you are embodying the transition to another layer of vibration, not the loss of any 'thing'.

I love you mate, wholly and fully.

Be you and saturate in all you embody and those who reflect you in their eyes, words and hearts.

Release in Love and just be you.

• Like 1