Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden and a Secret Service Agent

Hawken

Former secret service agent Martin Brodel gives testimony of Joe Biden's actions when he was vice president. 5 minute clip.

Biden is this election's Hillary but the MSM love him because he sucks corporate dick.

If he wins the nomination above Warren and Bernie then the Dems will have sealed their own fate.

• Like 5

Dirty old man who actually does the stuff Trump was locker room joking about but he is a democrat so the behavior was allowed.  Maybe he doesn't understand the rules have changed, even for democrats.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Biden is this election's Hillary but the MSM love him because he sucks corporate dick.

If he wins the nomination above Warren and Bernie then the Dems will have sealed their own fate.

Yeah ill vote for whomever runs against Trump this time around but if they throw Biden out there itll most likely mean the death of the party long term.

biden.png

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Not sure about about Warren and Bernie, would like someone youngish, with as little baggage as possible and new fresh ideas. From the outside there seems to be a lot in America that needs done. But I doubt anyone would have the courage to tackle the social, legal, economic and political problems that really need addressing. I know that the Americans don't seem to worry about the magnitude of the debt the country is in, but even if it doesn't have practical downsides that other countries have when debt laden, it does seem to show that the American model as presently (go back how ever many of years needed) implemented is not sustainable by its economic performance. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Not sure about about Warren and Bernie, would like someone youngish, with as little baggage as possible and new fresh ideas.

I think both would make excellent running mates to a young contender.

8 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I know that the Americans don't seem to worry about the magnitude of the debt the country is in, but even if it doesn't have practical downsides that other countries have when debt laden, it does seem to show that the American model as presently (go back how ever many of years needed) implemented is not sustainable by its economic performance. 

This is bizarre to me as well. Pre Trumpism being fiscally conservative was a major definer of conservatism, now there seems to be no one who cares anymore.  Sure theyll follow up these posts with some platitudes about caring but the proof is quite clearly in the pudding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Not sure about about Warren and Bernie, would like someone youngish, with as little baggage as possible and new fresh ideas. From the outside there seems to be a lot in America that needs done. But I doubt anyone would have the courage to tackle the social, legal, economic and political problems that really need addressing. I know that the Americans don't seem to worry about the magnitude of the debt the country is in, but even if it doesn't have practical downsides that other countries have when debt laden, it does seem to show that the American model as presently (go back how ever many of years needed) implemented is not sustainable by its economic performance. 

I think as long as they appeal to the young, then there's little difference. Both Bernie and Warren have some really great policy ideas revolving around healthcare and student debt/education. Both are very vocal about issues regarding corporations and how baby boomers basically screwed everything for the later generations. They definitely have the appeal of 'change' and both have a long history of voting that supports what they preach. And both appeal to younger voters in a big way.

Biden is a corporate shill. His first fundraiser was thrown by Comcast and he has a very long history of being the exact opposite of Bernie and Warren. And with all his groping it'll be easy for Trump create soundbite after soundbite for Fox and the rest of the media to replay. Trump will roast him in a 'debate' by just throwing insults, and way too many people will eat it up. That's what he's reduced Presidential debates to.

The next election will be better than the Kardashians.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Biden is a corporate shill.

Im not quite but almost a "single issue voter" and Biden's the only one of the dems on the corporate side of that issue

Here's Why Critics Call Joe Biden an 'Anti-Marijuana Zealot'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

.....The next election will be better than the Kardashians.

Perhaps the Kardashians should RUN in the next election ? :unsure2:

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps the Kardashians should RUN in the next election ? :unsure2:

Well it's not like the bar has been set too low for them. Why not?