Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Curious Thing

joc

btw did you know you can open car door with a tennis ball? yea, i've seen it  :rofl:

Edited by aztek

Aztek another heckler with Piney! As long as we use these devices and agree to all that is requested of us in cookies etc, we are freely a part of the system. Either rid your life of these things or follow through on each query you have until you’re satisfied with the answer. Contact your server and ask why you receive those things.

maybe you need to google definition of heckler, lol and look around, so you realize where you are.  this isn't anyone's show

Edited by aztek

Sweetheart the police do use it to imobalise vehicles the bottom line is we are letting it happen remember Y DONT U? Turn off your tv go outside and do something less boring instead ? 40 years ago that is what was said to us.

21 minutes ago, Aspro said:

Sweetheart the police do use it to imobalise vehicles the bottom line is we are letting it happen remember Y DONT U? Turn off your tv go outside and do something less boring instead ? 40 years ago that is what was said to us.

lol, in your dreams buddy, show me 1 instance of it happening

15 minutes ago, Aspro said:

I rest my case and stand by my opinion of your intentions 

you never had any case troll.

On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎02 at 9:22 PM, and then said:

I mentioned something similar a few days ago.  My niece told me about a new app that she used called WAZE.  I downloaded it and used it on a trip to Gatlinburg.  We were warned about cops on the route AND about nonmoving vehicles ahead on the shoulder.  Those vehicles had obviously been left for hours or more.  HOW does an app get such info unless every vehicle has some kind of identifier?  It's damned creepy, IMO.

There is this app in the Netherlands I always use when I am there called Flitsmeister. It saves you money on fines, warns you of traffic jams and prevents accidents.
Over 1.350.000 Dutch and Belgian users activate Flitsmeister after fastening their seatbelt when they get in their cars.

By using Flitsmeister while driving, you will automatically be warned of incidents during your trip. This saves you time and money and makes you well-prepared for any unsafe situations on the road. Flitsmeister alerts you for speed traps, speedcams, traffic jams & delays on your route, construction, closed lanes, incidents, nearing emergency vehicles & stationary vehicles.

Here is how it works, the information within the Flitsmeister app is generated mostly by users' input. (Yourself & other drivers, live). You can submit reports and correct reports of others. They improve this user generated content by using government provided data, images from camera's on the side of the road placed throughout the country and Flitsmeister editors.

I love this app and hope that something similar comes to Northern America soon :)

12 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I love this app and hope that something similar comes to Northern America soon :)

we already have it, it is called waze, had it for a while now. this is what pretty much started the thread.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:13 PM, SecretSanta said:

Waze knows about disabled cars, wrecks and police by other users reporting those things. 

Exactly. 

On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 9:59 AM, aztek said:

we already have it, it is called waze, had it for a while now. this is what pretty much started the thread.

Thanks Aztek I will have to try it :)