Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Is This Not Being Investigated?

BuddingPsychic1111

On ‎5‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There have been quite a few credible eyewitnesses in Africa who have seen living dinosaurs.  Yet this has not been investigated.  Why?  From what I read, I'm inclined to believe that there probably are dinosaurs still living in these regions.  

Because like a lot of times you believe they're not real.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The Mokele -mbembe is mainly something that is being pushed by creationists as "evidence" that evolution is wrong. So far no one have produced any evidence apart from anecdote.

Recently when someone showed the locals various images, including dinosaurs, the locals pointed at an image of a rhino.

By the way dinosaurs do still exist, they just look a little different these days: :innocent:

From%2Bchicken%2Bto%2Bdinosaur.jpg

Mmmm...Kentucky Fried Dinosaur....

• Haha 2

so a real reason people say frog legs taste like chicken...

10 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Mmmm...Kentucky Fried Dinosaur....

Imagine the size of a T-Rex drumstick. I think KFC would have to significantly update their deep fryers. :P

• Like 1

I thought Mokole mbembe was a misidentified forest rhino?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Imagine the size of a T-Rex drumstick. I think KFC would have to significantly update their deep fryers. :P

I'm drooling.

40 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I thought Mokole mbembe was a misidentified forest rhino?

The locals have indeed identified it as a rhino. But hey what do they know. :rolleyes:

Virtually the only people who pushes this as a dinosaur are creationists.

• Like 3

If dinosaurs still existed their heads would be on the wall of every mega rich big game hunter's den.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, openozy said:

If dinosaurs still existed their heads would be on the wall of every mega rich big game hunter's den.

Speak for yourself.  I bagged the last Loch Ness Plesiosaur back in 1998 and have its head mounted in my den.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Speak for yourself.  I bagged the last Loch Ness Plesiosaur back in 1998 and have its head mounted in my den.

arctic char is no plesiosaur....:D

• Haha 1

On 05/05/2019 at 12:00 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There have been quite a few credible eyewitnesses in Africa who have seen living dinosaurs.  Yet this has not been investigated.  Why?  From what I read, I'm inclined to believe that there probably are dinosaurs still living in these regions.  

You really should be providing a link to where you have read this.

So where did you read this? 

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/7/2019 at 2:00 AM, freetoroam said:

And then he should explain HOW he determined that these "eyewitnesses" are credible...

On 07/06/2019 at 10:00 AM, freetoroam said:

In his tea cup leaves ? This was a skilled art that suffered terribly from the modern fad of tea bags.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

If you look at this:

https://dyiwg8.webwavecms.com/, and if you look at the map, then you will see that there are quite many first- and second-hand accounts which - while not constituting a 100% proof of course - seem to corroborate claims about the reality of some animal with a bulky body, long neck, snake-like head and a long massive tail, whether it's called Mokele-Mbembe or otherwise. Besides, the accounts do not seem to come only from the local people but also from European or American hunters, researchers, explorers, missionaries...