Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Inside the haunted doll market

4 posts in this topic

Still Waters

Thirty years ago, the world was introduced to a 29-inch-tall doll in overalls named Chucky. With eyes bluer than a White Walker’s, hair more fiery than Ed Sheeran’s, and a smattering of freckles à la Emma Stone, he looked like the perfect childhood buddy.

Unfortunately, Chucky, the tiny antagonist of the 1988 movie Child’s Play, was possessed by a serial killer with a knack for slaughtering people with butcher knives, yo-yo strings, and anything else he could find around the house. Today, almost everyone knows that if a wild-eyed doll asks, “Wanna play?” the only acceptable response is to run as fast and far as you can.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/5/3/18525659/haunted-doll-buy-ebay-etsy-annabelle-childs-play

• Like 1

freetoroam

Although i do think some of those dolls look pretty creepy, they are still only man made dolls FFS !!! What is wrong with some people!

Men buying dolls because they say they are haunted?  yeah ok fetish man, if you say so. :rolleyes:

the13bats

the lady we bought this joint from had perhaps 500-800 dolls...and she of course swore the place was haunted,

chucky, i made a buddy an rc power wheels jeep with a chucky doll behind the wheel, it was creepy fun...

ebay has every haunted item you can dream up,

Matt221

no haunted action man i see its cause he's a hard man who plays soldiers and won't let them ole ghosts in