Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Has the Backlash against the media begun?

14 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then

https://www.foxnews.com/us/drone-drops-anti-media-flyers-with-swastika-over-sacramento-state-event-ariana-grande-concert-report  

I've been pondering what form peaceful resistance to the 5th column media complex would take.  While I think the Nazi imagery is offensive and counterproductive, this effort seems as good a beginning as any.  Since the Trump candidacy began, the Prog media has openly sold out for the Left and as his presidency has advanced, they have only increased the shrill tone of their attacks.  They are NOT the "press" that our Founders envisioned when they codified the first amendment.  THAT press was a watchdog, a beacon of light that was the first and last defense against government tyranny.  It was to be accomplished by having them spread TRUTH and remain nonpolitical.  They have failed in that mission, spectacularly, over the last decade or so.  Now they are just corporate political shills with no real loyalty to this country.  Freedom of the press is a fundamental anchor of our Republic and it always depended on honorable citizens who loved this nation and wanted the best for her.  The current incarnation wants nothing more than political control by the Progressive movement.  In so doing, it has lost its right to the protections our Constitution provides.  The MSM, including FoxNews, has become a platform for propaganda and it is working better every year.  When Americans begin to really grasp that they have no voice if they oppose Progressivism, they will eventually find other ways to express themselves.  I pray that another Murdoch or Ailes comes along soon and provides some balance before we stop trying to talk and move on to the other means.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Buzz_Light_Year
Quote

When a large number of organs of the press come to advance along the same track, their influence becomes almost irresistible in the long term, and public opinion, struck always from the same side, ends by yielding under their blows.         Alexis de Tocqueville

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
38 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/drone-drops-anti-media-flyers-with-swastika-over-sacramento-state-event-ariana-grande-concert-report  

I've been pondering what form peaceful resistance to the 5th column media complex would take.  While I think the Nazi imagery is offensive and counterproductive, this effort seems as good a beginning as any.  Since the Trump candidacy began, the Prog media has openly sold out for the Left and as his presidency has advanced, they have only increased the shrill tone of their attacks.  They are NOT the "press" that our Founders envisioned when they codified the first amendment.  THAT press was a watchdog, a beacon of light that was the first and last defense against government tyranny.  It was to be accomplished by having them spread TRUTH and remain nonpolitical.  They have failed in that mission, spectacularly, over the last decade or so.  Now they are just corporate political shills with no real loyalty to this country.  Freedom of the press is a fundamental anchor of our Republic and it always depended on honorable citizens who loved this nation and wanted the best for her.  The current incarnation wants nothing more than political control by the Progressive movement.  In so doing, it has lost its right to the protections our Constitution provides.  The MSM, including FoxNews, has become a platform for propaganda and it is working better every year.  When Americans begin to really grasp that they have no voice if they oppose Progressivism, they will eventually find other ways to express themselves.  I pray that another Murdoch or Ailes comes along soon and provides some balance before we stop trying to talk and move on to the other means.

**sigh**

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wickian

I consider the modern day MSM to be cancer on society.  Too many biases, agendas, propaganda, outright lies and a self-righteous conceit of  their own importance for me to have any positive opinion of them as a whole.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not Your Huckleberry

Despite any legitimate parallels that may exist, Nazi imagery is a sure fire way to either drive people in the opposite direction or have them completely ignore it altogether; they're shooting themselves in the foot. If your goal is to bring to light an issue that needs attention, extremism on either end does no one any good and people begin to associate you with what you are supposedly fighting against. Throwing around swastikas and calling everyone a Nazi is just going to eventually have people think you're one yourself. Is it a part of free speech? Hell yea, absolutely, but that doesn't mean you should use it.

And I hate to tell you this, but the press has never been worth a ****. Their job is to sell papers, subscriptions and otherwise generate revenue. Click bait, biased reporting and yellow journalism are nothing new; they've simply taken different forms over the years. Only a few very powerful people run every single news agency out there. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

I notice Fox wouldn't let us see any of the purported Swastika imagery so we could see for ourselves, as of course it'd be far too horrifying for anyone who might see it to cope with, but assuming that was true, then well done, the what, the Red X Society :rolleyes: , surefire way to get sympathy for your cause and to make it real certain in people's minds that all this talk of far-right and nazi associations with the anti-Radical Left cause is a complete myth. Or were they trying to associate the swastikas with the Media? It seems a bit confusing :mellow: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, Wickian said:

I consider the modern day MSM to be cancer on society.  Too many biases, agendas, propaganda, outright lies and a self-righteous conceit of  their own importance for me to have any positive opinion of them as a whole.

My personal way of looking at news stories has become pretty jaded.  There are thousands of stories every day and yet every single news agency consistently force feeds us the same few stories.  They do it to the extreme of every single network showing the same story at the same time so that if you are watching news you have little choice but to see this same story.  And despite these separate networks supposedly competing with each other the coverage is word for word exactly the same.    My first reaction to anything I see on the news is "Why are they showing me this?"  Instead of just listening to it and getting upset about it.  I don't really trust them to function as the watchdogs of our government any longer and if something is of interest to me I do my own searching for differing versions of a story and come up with my own conclusions.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

i-trust-nothing.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

There is no more news. It is all propaganda.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stardrive

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. heee I feel sorry for anyone that camped out in front of the TV because they became co dependent on Russia collusion impeach. I'd rather watch paint dry.

We have a fine selection of news outlets, Faux News, the Communist News Network, Communist Broadcast System, the MSMBC.... I think that's an acronym for More Socialist Mumbo-jumbo (because).... but I'm not sure. And my personal political commentary fave, Face the Notion.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

Tomorrow's News Today.... 

video of Alex Jones and Constitutional Lawyer Robert Barnes discussing latest moves to
curb the Big Media / Big Tech collusion to control and monopolize the internet...
 

https://www.brighteon.com/6043827887001

EXCLUSIVE: LEARN HOW TRUMP PLANS TO CRUSH BIG TECH MONOPOLIES AND SAVE THE WORLD
 

It is said that the Big Tech Cabal's ongoing meddling in elections by controlling political expression is starting
to be tackled by Trump - using Antitrust law to break up the monopolies and prevent them from buying up
new companies -

We have recently seen the blatant moves to wipe out independent journalism, thought and speech on the internet
and it's high time something was done about it... 

At the beginning of the Industrial revolution there was abuse of power that had to be regulated by law..
and this could be the beginning of well needed regulation to curb abuse of power now the Technological
Revolution has gone in an Orwellian 1984 type direction.... 

 
   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

Weeeelllllll maybe a dumb question...but why does every device come with Google already installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
10 hours ago, skliss said:

Weeeelllllll maybe a dumb question...but why does every device come with Google already installed?

 

that must be a sign of them having too much of a monopoly in the whole internet thing I suppose... ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee


 

https://www.cnet.com/news/house-democrats-announce-antitrust-probe-of-facebook-google-tech-industry/

Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are planning a broad antitrust investigation of Silicon Valley tech giants, which have been under intense scrutiny over their scale and power.

The probe was announced Monday by Rep. David N. Cicilline, a Democrat from Rhode Island and chairman of the House Antitrust Subcommittee. The investigation, which will look into tech juggernauts including Facebook and Google, is meant to explore whether big tech companies are engaging in "anti-competitive conduct." It will also try to decide if the government's current antitrust laws and enforcement policies are enough to fix the problems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.