Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Has the Backlash against the media begun?

39 posts in this topic

Agent0range
12 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Someone doesn't know what they're talking about...and it might be you (as usual):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.

That's exactly what I said!  Alphabet IS Google.  It was created BY GOOGLE for stock purposes.  It's not some shadow company that's running Google.  It's the same people that run Google!

• Like 3

Dumbledore the Awesome

They're up to no good, whatever it is. :yes::no: 

• Like 1

bee
Posted (edited)

For a serious backlash and the exposure of covert groups and agendas to begin properly...
you have to know who they are and what they are up to.. 

Sun Tzu: the Art of War

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” 

Big Media and Big Tech have been going their merry way with very little push back for a long time
but they have kind of been flushed out and forced to show their hand more as the General Public
have been on a sharp learning curve in the last few years and the last three years in particular,
with the Trump Presidency and Brexit and the rise of Populist politics in Europe -

Perhaps Google should be renamed Zoogle... because they are part of a Big Plan to take away individual
freedom and turn communities into Human Zoos... where courtesy of the Smart Phone and Smart Cities..
there would be levels of surveilance and control hitherto unknown.. but it's being sold as a lovely sustainable future..
as the 5G network, integral to it all... quietly spreads lamp post by lamp post ... 

This is a very good video and commentary on the subject... where among other things 'Polly' posits that
the Big Tech take over is like a reverse French Revolution... where the Silicone Valley billionaires and millionaires
are posing as modern revolutionaries whereas in reality they are the new Elite who want to rule like the
Monarchs of old... 

video description...

"I expose the con games & sales pitches that the billionaires use to entice us into building SMART Cities & share inspiration from Taipei where the people are rejecting the SMART grid system. Also, I show you an odd similarity between SMART Cities and the "Hameau" -- specially designed, fully functioning villages that were installed on the estates of the elites in France in the run up to the French Revolution. "

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Dumbledore the Awesome

I must say, I don't think you need to be a pro-Trump fanatic to see how childish and petulant the WaPo (Democracy Dies in Darkness) was being about the Dear Leader's meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-Un at the Demilitarized Zone. It started with a couple of paragraphs somewhat grudgingly about how it was a "historic day" and how it might bring about an end to one of the world's leading potential flashpoints, but then they got stuck in as usual to going on about how "Trump was obsessed with what the Media would say" and how they'd "say that he'd been stood up if K J-U didn't turn up", and then going off on an irrelevant tangent about how he "showered praise on tyrants like Russia's Vladimir Putin and Saudi Arabia's Mohammed von Salman" and how they ruthlessly suppress free press. This kind of childishness really doesn't do their credibility any favours, does it. 

• Like 1

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

This kind of childishness really doesn't do their credibility any favours, does it. 

I would think this characterization is much more fitting of your second sentence

It started with a couple of paragraphs somewhat grudgingly about how it was a "historic day"

THIS^ is the childish sentence out of everything you posted.

Pretending that Trump is doing anything over there other than giving a dictator a series of propaganda tools is akin to pretending Santa is gonna bring you figgy pudding. 

and then going off on an irrelevant tangent about how he "showered praise on tyrants like Russia's Vladimir Putin and Saudi Arabia's Mohammed von Salman" and how they ruthlessly suppress free press

This is anything but irrelevant.

The man's obsession with kissing dictator ass while eschewing western liberalism (and in fact not even knowing what it is), combined with his own "joking not joking" love of dictatorial tactics would be the leading story in every paper in the nation on a weekly basis if every other aspect of his life and management of our nation wasnt such a rabies infected circus.

Edited by Farmer77

Tatetopa
On 5/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, and then said:

've been pondering what form peaceful resistance to the 5th column media complex would take.  While I think the Nazi imagery is offensive and counterproductive, this effort seems as good a beginning as any.  Since the Trump candidacy began, the Prog media has openly sold out for the Left and as his presidency has advanced, they have only increased the shrill tone of their attacks.  They are NOT the "press" that our Founders envisioned when they codified the first amendment.  THAT press was a watchdog, a beacon of light that was the first and last defense against government tyranny.  It was to be accomplished by having them spread TRUTH and remain nonpolitical.  They have failed in that mission, spectacularly, over the last decade or so.  Now they are just corporate political shills with no real loyalty to this country.  Freedom of the press is a fundamental anchor of our Republic and it always depended on honorable citizens who loved this nation and wanted the best for her. 

I sure like this, but you gotta lump FOX and all of the Conservative networks in there too.  Every body has a story to sell and sponsors to please.   There is nothing patriotic about any international corporation in any field of endeavor.  We did it to ourselves.

• Like 3

Dumbledore the Awesome
34 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Pretending that Trump is doing anything over there other than giving a dictator a series of propaganda tools

Now I'm afraid you're making yourself look silly. You really do hate el Grande Donald that much that you'd rather have the continual threat of war hanging over both Koreas? You'd rather have your dictator never do anything other than rave belligerently and threaten "fire and fury", because anything else would be giving a dictator (theirs) a propaganda bonus? So your only solution to any international crisis would in fact be armed belligerence rather than any negotiated solution short of overthrowing that country's leader? You really are no better than the most bloodthirsty neocons, by that argument. 

• Like 2

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You really do hate el Grande Donald that much that you'd rather have the continual threat of war hanging over both Koreas? You'd rather have your dictator never do anything other than rave belligerently and threaten "fire and fury", because anything else would be giving a dictator (theirs) a propaganda bonus?

No not at all. In fact I tipped my hat to trump at his willingness to sit down and talk with Kim. Its pretty obvious that we very quickly reached the point of diminishing returns for our nation however and at this point we're just watching two friends hang out on the company dime.

29 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

So your only solution to any international crisis would in fact be armed belligerence rather than any negotiated solution short of overthrowing that country's leader? You really are no better than the most bloodthirsty neocons, by that argument. 

Again, not at all. There is however an expected balancing act with diplomacy that also involves arguing for the values of your nation.

If Trump isnt doing that, and he isnt getting the North to denuclearize what exactly is he doing that is so positive for America? I mean you I guess you could say turning America away from a history of caring about things like freedom and human rights is a positive but youd kinda be a monster.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

and then
30 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

but you gotta lump FOX and all of the Conservative networks in there too.  Every body has a story to sell and sponsors to please.   There is nothing patriotic about any international corporation in any field of endeavor.  We did it to ourselves.

Fox may not be less partisan but it IS the only major news outlet that isn't sold out to the progressive's cause.  I truly look upon the MSM here as an active 5th column trying to undermine our nation.  They hide behind the Constitution to do it and they cannot be held accountable.  The only route we can take is to become online.  If that fails then the Left will eventually flip enough states for us to be a one-party system with no desire to compromise.  I think peaceful coexistence will be impossible at that point.

Dumbledore the Awesome
21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No not at all. In fact I tipped my hat to trump at his willingness to sit down and talk with Kim. Its pretty obvious that we very quickly reached the point of diminishing returns for our nation however and at this point we're just watching two friends hang out on the company dime.

No not at all. There is however an expected balancing act with diplomacy that also involves arguing for the values of your nation.

If Trump isnt doing that, and he isnt getting the North to denuclearize what exactly is he doing that is so positive for America? I mean you I guess you could say turning America away from a history of caring about things like freedom and human rights is a positive but youd kinda be a monster.

Are you seriously saying that El Grande Trumpo should have given L'il Kim a lecture on democracy, on his own territory? Do you think a successful result would have been likely then? Wouldn't North Korea's chubby leader have (politely) told him where to go and left everything right back at square one again? Similarly, you think El Grande should maintain a frosty disdain for Russia's Leader Putin? You know what? I want cordial relations with Russia, whoever's in charge of it. If you want a state of armed belligerence between America and every other country in the world until those countries adopt American Values and the American Way (both (TM)), then that really is no different from the Regime Change enthusiasts who throng Washington.

Suppose the Great Obama had done this; suppose he treated Russia's Tyrant Putin in at least a civil manner; would you still be huffing that he should be demanding that they accept American Values? 

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Are you seriously saying that El Grande Trumpo should have given L'il Kim a lecture on democracy, on his own territory?

IMO the first sit down without discussing human rights was OK. Any more however is simply spitting on American diplomatic legacy.

Trump isnt special for sitting down with Kim. Its not like he got Kim to do something that no POTUS before him could. He has simply chosen to ignore what every POTUS before him didnt.

Do you think a successful result would have been likely then? Wouldn't North Korea's chubby leader have (politely) told him where to go and left everything right back at square one again?

Tell me how arent we at square one? I mean sure the orange guy is getting treated nicely so hes not making threats on Twitter but does North Korea have less nukes? (no) Are they building more (yes). Are they violating UN resolutions by testing more ballistic missiles? (yes)

Similarly, you think El Grande should maintain a frosty disdain for Russia's Leader Putin? You know what? I want cordial relations with Russia, whoever's in charge of it. If you want a state of armed belligerence between America and every other country in the world until those countries adopt American Values and the American Way (both (TM)), then that really is no different from the Regime Change enthusiasts who throng Washington.

Man its just all or nothing with you huh?

We cant say something like "we need to be partners going forward but that partnership will be limited by human rights violations" or something similar?

This is why its important to place mature, educated, healthy adults in powerful positions. 

Suppose the Great Obama had done this; suppose he treated Russia's Tyrant Putin in at least a civil manner; would you still be huffing that he should be demanding that they accept American Values? 

Funny you should say that :lol:

In all honesty I consider dealing with Putin to be hugely different than dealing with Kim or Duertete or any of the other smaller dictator types that Trump has an obsession with.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Michelle

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have “more flexibility” to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him “space” until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

cont...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev/obama-tells-russias-medvedev-more-flexibility-after-election-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

Not that a lot of "passionate" people care as it doesn't pertain to Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Golden Duck
2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Again, not at all. There is however an expected balancing act with diplomacy that also involves arguing for the values of your nation.

It's not just a bilateral negotiation. 

Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

It's not just a bilateral negotiation. 

Im not sure I catch your meaning.