Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simulated asteroid strike flattens Manhattan

UM-Bot

Why the hell didn't NASA halt the simulation before all those virtual people died? :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Correct me if I�m wrong, but I saw a presentation at the observatory. where they said the best bet would to have a small satellite orbit the comet and gradually offset its course. As blowing it up would just create more asteroids or just simply pull it back together due to its gravitational force.

• Like 1

When trying to argue that there is a possibility that we ourselves exist in a simulation I asked naysayers that if we had the ability to create simulations would we do so and there were actually people that said no.  This pretty much proves them wrong.  Not only would we but we do.

Why is it always in America? Everytime there is an asteroid film America gets hit and its always a major city. Whats so special over there? 

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, freetoroam said:

Why is it always in America? Everytime there is an asteroid film America gets hit and its always a major city. Whats so special over there? 

It would be ok with me if it hit London. :lol:

• Like 2

On 5/7/2019 at 2:38 PM, weaselrunner said:

Be better if the asteroid split and hit NY and l.a.wiping both out completely. NYC and LA are iffy.

Edited by DanL
change

if only.. and Cali next