Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nikki22

nikki22

hi all new here only just found this site ..ive stupidly hid my engagement rings in the house somewhere i have searched the house to no avail.. can anybody please help me to find them ,these rings are very sentimental to me and my fiance is furious with me..i am desperate to find them..its driving me crazy..thankyou

Edited by nikki22
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to UM.

Why would you hide them in the first place, are there people there you can not trust?

Maybe they found them?

Always a reason why you need to hide things, look towards the reason why you had to do that in the first place.

• Like 2

Hi, Nikki, welcome to UM :D

To add to what freetoroam said: I would also look at why you can't remember where you left them! How long ago did you hide them? When they are so important to you, I can't get my head around how you could forget where you put them. Have you sold them? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

How long ago did you hide them?

Yep, the  time is important.

@nikki22

Did you ever wear the rings, i ask this because i only take my off if i am dying my hair or washing the dogs, so i wear them most of the time and put them straight back on once i am done. 

yes i wore the rings all the time only  took them off cause they were loose ..cant remember because i was drunk when i put them way.nearly 12mths theyve been missing i desperately need to find them fiance is furious with me (totally understand)he thinks i dont care about them ..so angry at myself

Surely the places they could be are limited. Is it possible your fiance has taken them?