Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glen Rose, Texas, USA

Desertrat56

2 minutes ago, Coil said:

Your business is not to believe but when  gets cold, you will not live with your relatives in the open air but the easiest way is to find a cave and live there. Even animals dig holes to live there.

No, my business is archaeology and geology although I do some field work in the paleontology sector. Caves are colder and damper. 

When you actually study some of these subjects. Get back to me. But just spouting  Eastern European Theosophist and Ukrainian White Supremacist revisionist history doesn't impress me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Coil said:

Your business is not to believe but when  gets cold, you will not live with your relatives in the open air but the easiest way is to find a cave and live there. Even animals dig holes to live there.

Giants are mentioned in the Bible and stand on Easter Island as a reminder of past races. Look at their fingers, they do not look like earthly ones, so how many seconds do you need to understand that these are not people of our race?

latest?cb=20140327183559&path-prefix=ru

Also, their physique and big head is not like the people of our race.

I see that the concept of artistic representation is not a part of your intellectual toolkit.

Let's see how this fits  in with your racist attitudes.

venus-figurines-europe-paleolithic.jpg

On the left we have the typical pinhead humanoid. Next is the reptilian from the Pleiades. Then there is the giant brained humanoid. Finally we have race that devolved into being without a brain.

30af66cf3b543296345004bf7e5edc44.jpg

Here we have art that is abstract. It is a geometric pattern. Maybe there is some fool that will try and pretend this is a prediction of the spiral over Norway.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Coil said:

Look, on earth there is a backward people of the Bushmen. This is some sort of degraded race if they sank into development to hunting.

If the Saan are backward, what does that make you (apart from an ignorant racist bigot)?  ;) 

As for statues, I believe that this proves that strange amorphous aliens walk amongst us today, right?

Henry-Moore-1-alt.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Another blatantly racist comment: "This is some sort of degraded race if they sank into development to hunting." It sounds a lot like the sort of racist comments I used to hear from one of the crazy neighbors I had as a kid arguing racism as a part of their religious views.

In short, you cannot even understand the reasons why some nations and cultures are developed and others lead a primitive lifestyle although those and other people. And accuse me of racism.

Here we have art that is abstract. It is a geometric pattern. Maybe there is some fool that will try and pretend this is a prediction of the spiral over Norway.

Everything has its meaning.
Triple helix already discussed on the forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

2 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Nope.  Dallas area.

Oh, I lived in Addison for about 10 years.   That area is an easy place to live if you don't mind the driving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coil said:

In short, you cannot even understand the reasons why some nations and cultures are developed and others lead a primitive lifestyle although those and other people. And accuse me of racism.

Everything has its meaning.
Triple helix already discussed on the forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

I don't have to accuse you of racism. You have openly stated you are a racist. Anyone can read your pronouncements and see the clear undisputed evidence for themselves.

If you do understand the issue then allow me to give an example. The Ukraine has surpassed Moldova to become the poorest European country. My position is that is not important when it comes to the issues at hand. From your posts it seems that would be an important issue.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if this dinosaur museum does like other creationist parks in which there are thought police that ask patrons that ridicule the creationist point of view or even question it to leave the premises.

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I wonder if this dinosaur museum does like other creationist parks in which there are thought police that ask patrons that ridicule the creationist point of view or even question it to leave the premises.

Hmm.  I have never been so I wouldn't know.  It is typical of groups who want to spread their misunderstanding or agenda to have "thought police" though.  Look at our public schools nowdays.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, Coil said:

If such traces of giants were in the days of dinosaurs, it would violate the whole evolution that scientists wrote for us in the books, so we can say with confidence that they will pass off all the facts and traces as false or will find clever theories leading away.

Science isn't religion.  It's the Bible that doesn't change, no matter what facts show up.  Science, on the other hand changes... if you don't believe me, simply pick up a science textbook from the 1800's or early 1900's and see how we change as new information comes.

For me, if at that time there were animals that were very high, then half-intelligent or other kind of upright walking creatures also had to be of enormous height. And the Easter Island statues are proof of that. This is not an image of our race and not our race man-made creation but even here scientists remain blind.

So you don't believe the stories that the descendants of the image-creators told?  Because the legends and skills of the islanders themselves as well as their family stories say that they made them.

Why were the creatures in the ocean and when they reached the land were of enormous size? Because the gods had enormous sizes and transferred them to the animals and the first races at the beginning of evolution but as we move away from the divine and natural-enlightened to the material and dense state we lost our initial growth and now we became dwarfs compared to the first races and gods.

Maybe you would enjoy hunting fossils.  That will quickly disabuse you of the notion that the first creatures to emerge from the waters were enormous.  Really Big Land Critters don't develop until around 200 million years AFTER life settles on land.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Coil said:

Nope.  Caves were a place of ritual (for the most part) but nobody lived in caves.  They lived in "rock shelters", which are big rocky overhangs.

How do we know?  For one thing, human beings poop lots.  And there's not much human poop in any cave (though rock shelters will have an area that was used for latrines as well as places where people threw their garbage.)  For another, there's no soot marks in caves (though there are in rock shelters.

Caves are dark and dangerous and prone to flooding (because that's how we get caves) which is why nobody lived there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Caves are cold too.

Harte

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Harte said:

Caves are cold too.

Harte

I said that.

Your getting senile!  :o

Who said something?

It's chilly in here nurse.

Harte

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Harte said:

Caves are cold too.

Harte

Not if you have a good fire ;)  

There's nowt wrong with living in caves - I guess some are just jealous of us superior Englanders wot love caves :P

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393916/Modern-day-caveman-finishes-project-turn-250-million-year-old-cave-modern-home.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Harte said:

It's chilly in here nurse.

Time for your warm milk. :yes:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Essan said:

Not if you have a good fire ;)  

There's nowt wrong with living in caves - I guess some are just jealous of us superior Englanders wot love caves :P

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393916/Modern-day-caveman-finishes-project-turn-250-million-year-old-cave-modern-home.html

A fire in the wrong cave is as irritating as it is warm.

More broadly, getting in the wrong hole can be painful.

Harte

• Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, Kenemet said:

So you don't believe the stories that the descendants of the image-creators told?  Because the legends and skills of the islanders themselves as well as their family stories say that they made them.

Version of moving statues:

"At the request of Thur Heyrdal, a group of the last long-eared on the island reproduced all stages of making the statues in the quarry (cutting them with stone hammers), moved the finished 12-ton statue to the installation site (in the prone position, dragging, using a large crowd of helpers) and installed on the legs with the help of ingenious fixtures of stones placed under the base and three logs used as levers. When asked why they didn’t talk about this to European researchers earlier, their leader replied that "nobody used to ask ME about it before" . The natives who participated in the experiment reported that for several generations no one had made or installed statues, but from early childhood they were taught by their elders, orally telling how to do this and forcing them to repeat what they had said until they were convinced that the children remembered everything."

and here is the answer of scientists:

It was American scientists who assert that it was impossible to carve large statues (from basalt tuff) with the help of basalt stones.
And they refute all the official versions of the transportation of idols, proving their inconsistency. There are still oval foundations called Hare paenga and made of basalt. Each stone has such a curvature that when folded together they form a regular ellipse. And besides, every stone has round holes of the same diameter.
which cannot be machined by pebble.And many other inconsistencies. About which the official version is modestly silent.

Traces of saw on Easter Island:

Spoiler

pasqua76.jpg

pasqua77.jpg

side cutter track?:

pasqua_color11.jpg

these traces can not be left with stone tools and therefore processed high-tech tools

Maybe you would enjoy hunting fossils.  That will quickly disabuse you of the notion that the first creatures to emerge from the waters were enormous.  Really Big Land Critters don't develop until around 200 million years AFTER life settles on land.

The first race on earth was not biological, they had something like an etheric barrel-shaped body when there were no oceans yet and they swam in a water vapor having bodies 60 meters long. And when the earth began to cool down, the water vapor turned into water and so the oceans arose, and even there they did not have dense physical bodies, but they had a jelly like a jellyfish but science would not discover it.

20 minutes ago, Coil said:

"At the request of Thur Heyrdal, a group of the last long-eared on the island reproduced all stages of making the statues in the quarry (cutting them with stone hammers), moved the finished 12-ton statue to the installation site (in the prone position, dragging, using a large crowd of helpers) and installed on the legs with the help of ingenious fixtures of stones placed under the base and three logs used as levers. When asked why they didn’t talk about this to European researchers earlier, their leader replied that "nobody used to ask ME about it before" . The natives who participated in the experiment reported that for several generations no one had made or installed statues, but from early childhood they were taught by their elders, orally telling how to do this and forcing them to repeat what they had said until they were convinced that the children remembered everything."

It was American scientists who assert that it was impossible to carve large statues (from basalt tuff) with the help of basalt stones.
And they refute all the official versions of the transportation of idols, proving their inconsistency. There are still oval foundations called Hare paenga and made of basalt. Each stone has such a curvature that when folded together they form a regular ellipse. And besides, every stone has round holes of the same diameter.
which cannot be machined by pebble.And many other inconsistencies. About which the official version is modestly silent.

Okay, I'll bite.  Which scientist said this and when?

(no, I don't believe that any scientist within the past 60 years or so would have made this claim.  And quoting scientists from 100+ years ago as if they represent modern knowledge is rather like using the Wright Brothers to prove that planes can't fly faster than 60 miles per hour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Coil said:

The first race on earth was not biological, they had something like an etheric barrel-shaped body when there were no oceans yet and they swam in a water vapor having bodies 60 meters long. And when the earth began to cool down, the water vapor turned into water and so the oceans arose, and even there they did not have dense physical bodies, but they had a jelly like a jellyfish but science would not discover it.

If science can't discover it, how do you know it's true?  

If you say "a religious/spiritual teacher told it" then how do you know that THIS spiritual teacher is right and not the ones of the Australian aborigines or any other group with spiritual teachers who all contradict your information?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Never been to Glen Rose ,Texas, but have heard of the dinosaur and so called human tracks. That's not the only place in Texas with dinosaur tracks. Out near Camp LaJita, a girl scout  camp, is a place where there are also dinosaur tracks.It's around the Tarpley-Sabinal area, northwest of San Antonio. Then up near Canyon Lake, which is north of New Braunfels(home of the original Schlitterbahn) there is also a little park where you can see dinosaur tracks. Think it is on FM306. You can probably Google it. Neither place are as well known as Glen Rose.Can't recall the number of the Farm To Market Road out  by Tarpley.The State of Texas doies have a historical marker for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coil said:

Traces of saw on Easter Island:

Reveal hidden contents

pasqua76.jpg

pasqua77.jpg

side cutter track?:

pasqua_color11.jpg

these traces can not be left with stone tools and therefore processed high-tech tools

I think you’ve confused history for a volume of 1930s sub-Lovecraftian pulp. 

Which sounds exactly on-brand for you. 

Do you actually believe this malarkey or are you just having us on, collectively?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Do you actually believe this malarkey or are you just having us on, collectively?

I was told, through another quote because I am of sick of his sheer ignorance, that my cocaine induced birth defects were because I was a ******* in a past life. :yes:

• Confused 1

Ramtha says my autistic son is disabled because he deserves to be disabled.

Harte