Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Its all about what is ; Really is.

Paul1

I don"t know where to start or how to say this as I am really lost for words so I will just come straight out and say it. I had a visit form my daughter Elly in spirit from on Good Friday afternoon 19/04/2019.Now before you think I am going crazy or going mad I have decided to share my experience with you in detail.

On good Friday just passed I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone on my own and I was very focused on my phone at the time. I then felt cold all of a sudden with a shiver up my back.Then a noise got my attention coming from the front door it was my keys in the door jingling, really going nuts. I could not see the keys from where I was sitting but I thought someone was at the door so I called out," is anyone there?" and got up to walk over to the door in which time the jingling had stopped. I was told that my daughter may contact me at some point in time so I did have an open mind about this but I really did not believe. In walking over to the door I passed my daughter's framed photos and I stopped about two meters from the door. My thoughts at this point was gee that was very odd because I knew it was my keys moving and heaps too. It then came over me maybe it was Elly so I said "Is that you Elly are you here?" and straight away two pictures were knocked onto the floor behind me right at that point in time.Now my house is built on a concrete slab and is still.I have never had any pictures fall onto the ground in the 12 years i have be living here.Even when it is very windy outside my keys in the door don't move at all.  

I put  the pictures back and re-enacted by pushing the pictures off the table top and every time the large picture would not fall on the floor it would lay on top of the table only the small picture fell on the floor.The only way i could get the two pictures to fall on the floor was to pull the large picture over from the top.Sliding the large picture off onto the small one left the large picture flat on the table top every time and not on the floor with the small one.The only way the two could be knocked off was by a pulling or sucking motion.  

Now I am a Methods Engineer my daughter knows I am a very logical practical person but gee wiz this has really shocked me but in a happy way because now i know without question that my daughter was with me and she knew what i said or  what i was thinking at the time. Elly knows that white feathers or lights flickering would not convince me. She was a very smart in her mortal form and she new it was about the timing with me because i told her what i have had experiences before and it was just not what happened but the timing of what happened made me believe that there is a creator of our world.However i did still had some doubt as i was not 100% sure. Elly pulled the two pictures off at the right time wow It still blows me away thinking about it.There is another message here as well its very interesting Elly picked good Friday because Elly did not believe in God and was convinced in evaluation  from monkey's.Therefore The other message from Elly  is that everyone in mortal form is resurrected into spirit form. Jesus came back in spirit form like every one else dose.Therefore we have it all wrong he did not die for our sins as this is normal for everyone to take spirit form. He came back in spirit form to give the 12 faith to carry on and spread the teaching's around the world without there leader as he was really showing us and them there is still a journey after death. That's the message i feel and we have taken it the wrong way.Also Jesus followed the culture of the times and had 12 males as the apostles this always puzzled me as it has always been written that God was  fair and just and Creator-ed men and women as equal. Therefore he should have chosen  6 men and 6 women.Now i understand that when Jesus died he took spirit form like every one else who dies it makes sense that he did not know any different as he too had a free choice and i feel he has made the wrong choice in choosing 12 males in following the culture of the times. 

My daughter loved life she was living it to the fullest in Mozambique and she would be very very angry that her life was cut short at 20.

I have a message for the men who murdered my daughter and deprived Elly Warren of her mortal life - she can move objects and hear what you say! You have p***ed off the wrong girl as everyone who new Elly knows she was NOT the person you would want to make angry or get on the wrong side of. My daughter's spirit and I are coming for you there is no where you can hide from Elly. I know this now and it puts a smile on my face knowing she is giving you hell.With the powers behind life i am sure there is a right and wrong and if you have taken a mortal life releasing that spirit earlier than it was meant to be.I am sure now we will be judged on our life in mortal form when we pass over into spirit life. So my message to everyone reading this is to be a good person because if you are not it will come back and bit you on the bum when you pass over i am sure that will be the way it works. 

In knowing now that when we die there is more about life that we really have no idea what knowledge there is beyond death. It's nice to know that I will meet Elly again when I pass and that she is here in spirit form. The keys are always in the door now.

I don't care if you want to share this as it happened and now I believe without question that we take spirit form when we die. There is so much technology and knowledge about the spirit world we don't yet know about just thinking about the journey after death puts my mind in a spin knowing what is now.The universe has so much more to offer us i know this and i am happy that one day i will meet Elly again.

Paul Warren

• Like 1

Losing a child is a wound that never heals. It's just scabbed over waiting to be struck and broken open again. As a father who lost his child to violence and a Native Spirit Worker my advice is you have to let go of your hate. In my opinion the spirit of a child needs to join Creation and find peace. Not take revenge. Revenge is for the emotionally stunted. Not for a soul that needs to join with "God". 

Let go of your hate and let your child find peace. There will be reminders that always open up wounds but think about the positive things you both did together in life, and how you loved each other. Dwelling on her death and revenge will just eat you up and destroy your spirit and your health.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

@Paul1, you okay mate? Pretty heavy post!

I am all good Timothy It really happened that way so it makes me happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Losing a child is a wound that never heals. It's just scabbed over waiting to be struck and broken open again. As a father who lost his child to violence and a Native Spirit Worker my advice is you have to let go of your hate. In my opinion the spirit of a child needs to join Creation and find peace. Not take revenge. Revenge is for the emotionally stunted. Not for a soul that needs to join with "God". 

Let go of your hate and let your child find peace. There will be reminders that always open up wounds but think about the positive things you both did together in life, and how you loved each other. Dwelling on her death and revenge will just eat you up and destroy your spirit and your health.  

Piney yes you are right but i am not sure how Elly will find peace or how she is looking for peace.I am contacting people who maybe able to help with communication.I do have a very open mind about this now. 

6 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Piney yes you are right but i am not sure how Elly will find peace or how she is looking for peace.I am contacting people who maybe able to help with communication.I do have a very open mind about this now. 

In Algonquian belief, the deceased are best left undisturbed so they can find peace easier. Don't spend any money. There are too many frauds out there. There are very good Advisors  here like @Cloud7  and @Not a Rockstar who might be able to help.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Hi so pls could u check my thing and u may have some answers

After what happened to me anything is possible there is powers beyond what we can comprehend.

i know this now.all i can say to you is be a good person and it will work out in the end for you.

6 hours ago, Piney said:

In Algonquian belief, the deceased are best left undisturbed so they can find peace easier. Don't spend any money. There are too many frauds out there. There are very good Advisors  here like @Cloud7  and @Not a Rockstar who might be able to help.

We don't really have any idea how it all works only when we pass will we know it all and as Elly has shown me we can have an impact on the mortal world when we cross over .She knew what i said or what i was thinking at the time for sure without question her timing was perfect.I think i will follow my gut feeling and see where that leads me.

It is a wonderful thing when our beloved dead do validate for us that they survived and there really is more after we pass on. For all I have believed in my life, deeply, and had faith, to have my dad let me know in a way I knew was from him to me, without any doubt, was wonderful. I am glad you received what you needed to receive as well.

Piney is correct, though, about your talk about revenge and what she is going to do to them etc. That can only harm you and it is best to release the hate and anger for what was done and let the Universe, God, work it out. Better to work on the positives and perhaps a way to leave something of her legacy behind, perhaps a scholarship or something. The younger they are, the harder it is to comprehend the loss.

Perhaps, right now you do not see this, but, when you are ready, please do let the rage and pain go. Sometimes, at first, that rage is all that holds us together but, it can transform given enough love. 

I wish you peace.

• Like 4

@Paul1     As a believer in the afterlife and the spirit world myself, this is just one of a thousand and one stories I've heard. It is great to have confirmation that she is around and still active, still loving, still caring. 

My thought is that people that have been wronged in the physical learn to move on beyond that in the higher planes. If I were you as a father myself, I would take the message as 'I'm here, saying Hi, still care about you, and continuing on'.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Hi so pls could u check my thing and u may have some answers

Your what?

We don't speak "text" here. Explain your "thing". 

2 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It is a wonderful thing when our beloved dead do validate for us that they survived and there really is more after we pass on. For all I have believed in my life, deeply, and had faith, to have my dad let me know in a way I knew was from him to me, without any doubt, was wonderful. I am glad you received what you needed to receive as well.

Piney is correct, though, about your talk about revenge and what she is going to do to them etc. That can only harm you and it is best to release the hate and anger for what was done and let the Universe, God, work it out. Better to work on the positives and perhaps a way to leave something of her legacy behind, perhaps a scholarship or something. The younger they are, the harder it is to comprehend the loss.

Perhaps, right now you do not see this, but, when you are ready, please do let the rage and pain go. Sometimes, at first, that rage is all that holds us together but, it can transform given enough love. 

I wish you peace.

Thank you i know you too understand as i have been validated without question and it's amazing to really know what is.Its exciting really to have had the experience i have had now knowing there is really more to life's journey.I don't really have hate as i know now that i will meet Elly again in a different environment and that she will know me as her father. 

• Like 1

@Paul1  your daughter will never rest as long as you hold on to the thought of her seeking revenge.  It is you who wants revenge and you need to let her go in peace and address your feelings before they destroy you.

• Like 1

I believe when we pass over there is no hate,just a state ,place of pure love.No jealousy,bigotry or any negative stuff at all.I know this as my brother spoke to me after dying at 23.He also guided my pen to write this message of peace in the spirit World.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Paul1  your daughter will never rest as long as you hold on to the thought of her seeking revenge.  It is you who wants revenge and you need to let her go in peace and address your feelings before they destroy you.

Maybe i am looking into what Elly wants and i have worked out a systematic approach to achieving this. We really have no idea about any of this really.we think that we have the right approach but is it. 

3 minutes ago, openozy said:

I believe when we pass over there is no hate,just a state ,place of pure love.No jealousy,bigotry or any negative stuff at all.I know this as my brother spoke to me after dying at 23.He also guided my pen to write this message of peace in the spirit World.

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Yes but there has to be judgement i feel otherwise people can do what they want in there mortal life.I really do feel right and wrong will come into it some where. I am looking into what Elly wants and i have worked out a systematic approach to achieving this. We really have no idea about any of this really.we think that we have the right approach but is it. 

9 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Yes but there has to be judgement i feel otherwise people can do what they want in there mortal life.I really do feel right and wrong will come into it some where. I am looking into what Elly wants and i have worked out a systematic approach to achieving this. We really have no idea about any of this really.we think that we have the right approach but is it. 

People usually do do what they want in the mortal life and make up all kinds of justifications to make themselves ok with the aftermath of it.  It is up to each of us to determine what is right and wrong and some want an authority to tell them and others don't.  I am sure if Elly is no longer in her body on planet earth she is not telling you to bring vengeance to her killers, is that the kind of person she was?  You have to take that in to account.  You can't pretend that she wants the same thing you do, you have to remember who she was.

And for your sanity you have to learn how to be OK, whether her killers are punished in this mortal world or not.  And we don't know how things work on the other side, we have ideas and assumptions and beliefs. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Paul, I can't even imagine how you are feeling and I would probably want what you want.The bad,evil things people do on Earth are due to a flaw in their brain,bad wiring.I don't believe any spirit is like this and the things that mean so much for our survival here turn to dust when we pass.The things that remain is our love,thats all,just pure love with no extras attached.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

People usually do do what they want in the mortal life and make up all kinds of justifications to make themselves ok with the aftermath of it.  It is up to each of us to determine what is right and wrong and some want an authority to tell them and others don't.  I am sure if Elly is no longer in her body on planet earth she is not telling you to bring vengeance to her killers, is that the kind of person she was?  You have to take that in to account.  You can't pretend that she wants the same thing you do, you have to remember who she was.

And for your sanity you have to learn how to be OK, whether her killers are punished in this mortal world or not.  And we don't know how things work on the other side, we have ideas and assumptions and beliefs. 

very good yes you are right we don't know and our instincts and beliefs tell us its not about revenge but we don't really know this for a fact.This is some thing i will research further and try to find the answer.

• Like 3

The only thing that defeats evil in the end is love,not becoming the thing you hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, openozy said:

The only thing that defeats evil in the end is love,not becoming the thing you hate.

True

• Like 2

If you have faith that there is an agency that allows an afterlife, and I believe you are right to do so, have faith that same agency can resolve any seeming outstanding matters of justice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul1 said:

Maybe i am looking into what Elly wants and i have worked out a systematic approach to achieving this. We really have no idea about any of this really.we think that we have the right approach but is it. 

Maybe it's actually what you want. 

After revenge there is nothing left but a emptiness that still needs to be filled, and a scabbed over wound that can still be opened with the wrong bump. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Maybe it's actually what you want. 

After revenge there is nothing left but a emptiness that still needs to be filled, and a scabbed over wound that can still be opened with the wrong bump. 

Yes but i am looking for justice for Elly murder and we really don't know if this is what Elly wants too or not. we only assume that its not but we don't really know for a fact. We don't know how it works no body does until we pass. She may not be able to rest until justice has been achieved.