Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A shape shifting giant demon is after my soul

THEBOYWITHDEMON

3 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

I dont watch horror movies i am with people almost all the time its just idk but thanks 

Ok i dont mean to offend you but take my advice do see a doctor. 

Edited by Impedancer

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Mental illness is a very serious issue, there are some on here who have either experienced it themselves or have family who have. 

I have dealt with mental health and my husband is on medication, i 'joke' about it with him and he jokes back, when he jokes about it, i know we are having a good day. 

It is not about not taking it seriously, it is about not alarming you as you are quite fragile to it right now. 

Please note none of us are doctors, so you will not get a serious medical evaluation on here and here is a tip : NEVER ask for it on a forum. 

Thanks for caring idk how to thank u

• Thanks 1

Or call Ash Wiliams 

Edited by Impedancer

10 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

I take antifluxotine its mental medicin and i have been on it for 7months 

My husband is on fluoxetine. You should see your doctor about the doses. My husband had to have a change in dose as it was not working. It does take time and some trials, stick with it and talk to your doctor asap to get the dose sorted.

The dose can be increased or decreased and can change again later once you have some balance, but it HAS to be done through your doctor.

Now, my husband is in his late 40's, you are a 15 year old teenager, being 15 can be a trial of life for any teenager, but you have medication to go with it, that is going to be mentally tough.

You are not alone and there is help which you are getting, but you need to get it addressed.

Hopefully you will not have to be on the medication for life, but you must get it to help you by telling your doctor and getting the balance right for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

My husband is on fluoxetine. You should see your doctor about the doses. My husband had to have a change in dose as it was not working. It does take time and some trials, stick with it and talk to your doctor asap to get the dose sorted.

The dose can be increased or decreased and can change again later once you have some balance, but it HAS to be done through your doctor.

Now, my husband is in his late 40's, you are a 15 year old teenager, being 15 can be a trial of life for any teenager, but you have medication to go with it, that is going to be mentally tough.

You are not alone and there is help which you are getting, but you need to get it addressed.

Hopefully you will not have to be on the medication for life, but you must get it to help you by telling your doctor and getting the balance right for you.

Thing is ive been mentally unstable since idk i think i was 5 or 6y old so im a fighter but idk how long i can go on  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Thanks for caring idk how to thank u

You can thank me by going to get your doses sorted out, stay with us and join in on some of the threads on UM, you can even do blogs.

We take the serious -seriously on here, we also have many with a good sense of humour. A lot of the teenagers have a good sense of humour, i hope we can bring that out of you so you can enjoy life and see the lighter side of it and get rid of the demons.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

You can thank me by going to get your doses sorted out, stay with us and join in on some of the threads on UM, you can even do blogs.

We take the serious -seriously on here, we also have many with a good sense of humour. A lot of the teenagers have a good sense of humour, i hope we can bring that out of you so you can enjoy life and see the lighter side of it and get rid of the demons.

Thanks i bout to cry 

3 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Thing is ive been mentally unstable since idk i think i was 5 or 6y old so im a fighter but idk how long i can go on  

My husband is on the meds for life. As long as you take them right, you can live perfectly fine.

Note many people have mental issues, it is not a stigma, you are on the right path to getting it dealt with, likely you too may be on them for many years to come, but that is far better than no help and ending up with a step up to schizophrenia with no help at all.

You are getting help and on here you are getting advise because, people do understand and do care. You are not alone - but you need to get rid if those shape shifting demons, we don't do ugly creatures on here, lol. 

6 minutes ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Thanks i bout to cry 

Shut up, don't you be crying, you'll make me cry and my husband will ask me why i am crying, then he will cry and that will set the dogs off. :D

You are a good lad. :tu:

• Like 1

Just now, freetoroam said:

Shut up, don't you be crying, you'll make me cry and my husband will ask me why i am crying, then he will cry and that will set the dogs off. :D

T....Thanks i have never felt that way and idk im just really comfused that ppl care

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Btw check pms

1 hour ago, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

I want the demon too be a part of me as a kinda friend ive never been against demons myself, tho i need answers and im scared åt the same time

I have a more religious perspective on this and since you really seem upset, I'll share what I believe.  Demons DO exist.  They are ancient entities and are capable of demonstrating "power" and can deceive the unwitting.  They cannot "possess" anyone who does not invite them in.  They are destined for destruction and will torment anyone they can but they cannot do so in the presence of a person who sincerely asks for Christ's protection.  I find it odd (sorry) that anyone would want a demon for a friend.  They are destructive both to the mind and soul. 

If you are serious that you are afraid and are looking for guidance and help I'd say go to a church and speak with a pastor/priest and see what they say.  If you aren't religious then I'd recommend a mental health professional - not because I think you're mentally ill but because there is always the chance that this episode might be a sign that you do have a diagnosis that they could help you with.  Living in fear is like not living at all.  Best wishes to you.

• 2 weeks later...

So thanks everyone for the support i will keep u updated, So after ur  help i dont see it anymore but i hear whispers and talking sometimes, i Always feel paranoid tho and i feel watched or like stalked. But i live in a apartment  on the fifth floor, But Tbh idk if someone is in my apartment watching me cause i have been stalked before. If i dont update in 1month im kiddnapped or dead. But thanks for the support i will play some pc now New post soon MVH, Casper <3

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

I want the demon too be a part of me as a kinda friend ive never been against demons myself, tho i need answers and im scared åt the same time

What! You want something that scares you to be your friend? Seems that the feeling isn't mutual.:hmm:

• Like 1

On 09/05/2019 at 10:28 PM, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

then i woke up during a heart attack

Thank God for that.

• Haha 1

On 9.5.2019 at 2:39 PM, THEBOYWITHDEMON said:

Look im not crazy im 15 i have good health and i go too a pshycoligist this is 4real and if u are not taking it serious dont reply pls ok

Serious. Serious?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This whole thing sounds like somebody trying to mess with us - it's too outrageous to even waste time on. There's no such thing as demons - they were put in the scriptures to scare people  into the straight and narrow - nothing else. Sounds like somebody has been reading a little too much H.P. Lovecraft. On top of that, even thinking that ouija boards are responsible for summoning demons shows that, if you actually believe it, you should start seeing a psychologist for help. Fluoxetine is a benzodiazpene drug and very hard to get off of (ask me how I know this) and please, please, never stop taking it cold turkey (ask me how I know this!). I've taken it (prescribed)  for PTSD in the past and it took me the entire year of 2014 to get off of it. It could be that it's not the right drug for you. If you're on the level about this, you need to see both a psychologist to help you get rid of all this blood and demon foolishness that's bouncing around in your head AND a psychiatrist to prescribe the proper medication to tone down your wild thoughts. I know of what I speak about this as I have suffered from PTSD/nightmares/anxiety and a host of other mental problems since 1969 when I got back from Vietnam. If you want to learn about demons, talk to some Vietnam and Gulf War vets. The demons only exist in your imagination. I wish you well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is why you NEVER use those paranormal boards. You brought this upon yourself. You did this. Learn, and never do it again.