Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Columbus and the Knights Templar' help.

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Found their chief fraud. All his degrees are bogus along with his background and it looks like he stole his name from a Irish academic.

Here's the "diploma mill" with the perp. The other universities don't exist as far as I can find. But I'm still looking. 

http://www.iv-university.org/gavin-davidson/

On the site you found, Piney, it says:

He was recruited as Chairman of the Board of the banking institution Temple Trust Savings & Loan (2006-2011) based in Sweden with a flagship office in London ...

A search for Temple Trust Savings & Loan Economic Association reveals this person: Christopher Gavin Davidson.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Piney said:

Except there was no "Vatican Team" searching in the Catskills. Nor any report on it. 

Piney I can tell you right now, my great great great uncle Patrick was on that team. Once he kicked out all the snakes, he needed something else to occupy him. While he never mentioned the Catskills he was always on the lookout for .......eh you know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Saying something is true or correct doesn't make it so. Hence, saying some thing can't be considered evidence.

...something that a real PhD would know, of course.

• Like 4

Just now, Kenemet said:

Or a primary school student. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

It's a whole scheme. Check out the other links I posted.  Especially the international diploma mill. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Piney I can tell you right now, my great great great uncle Patrick was on that team. Once he kicked out all the snakes,

He also kicked out the turtles, which was really distressing. :(

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I am truly flattered.

You'll be more so when INTERPOL contacts you. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nicely done gentlemen. This is actually one of the more egregious situations that has graced these pages.

Contributing note: One of the "extension" offices of "IVU" is apparently a private residence located in a suburban development loop of Austin, Texas. Others are likely similar. How legitimate.

Edit: Punctuation.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Why, his Doctorate is likely from IVU. How could one question such credentials?

http://www.iv-university.org/overview/

Caution: Limited exploration of the above reference is suggested in order to avoid unnecessary hypertension.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

Caution: Limited exploration of the above reference is suggested in order to avoid unnecessary hypertension.

I'm still slugging through it, and the links. I see a multinational scam. 

Does this mean that Isabela of Castille was not a Templar Knight?  What about Lucrezia Borgia?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm still slugging through it, and the links. I see a multinational scam. 

Big time. The entire situation is a racket to the nth degree. "They" have exerted more than a passing amount of effort in attempting to "legitimize"/camouflage the operation, apparently with some degree of legal knowledge/counsel.

Which brings us to the motivations of AXJ. The individual is either openly promoting the racket (bad plan), acting as a troll, or (yes, that word) seriously stupid.

Edit: Punctuation.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

Does this mean that Isabela of Castille was not a Templar Knight?  What about Lucrezia Borgia?

Chuckle! We realize that this may come as a disheartening shock. Sincere apologies (!).

• Haha 3

Big time. The entire situation is a racket to the nth degree. "They" have exerted more than a passing amount of effort in attempting to "legitimize"/camouflage the operation, apparently with some degree of legal knowledge/counsel.

Which brings us to the motivations of AXJ. The individual is either openly promoting the racket (bad plan), acting as a troll, or (yes that word) seriously stupid.

They are also involved with a diploma mill in Spain. AXJ isn't the "Prince" in the picture that he claimed to be though.  He's just a follower and minor player. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

They are also involved with a diploma mill in Spain. AXJ isn't the "Prince" in the picture that he claimed to be though.  He's just a follower and minor player. 

Suspected as much. The latter observation of my previous, combined with an apparently pronounced streak of dishonesty, would appear to be in play.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Swede said:

Nicely done gentlemen. This is actually one of the more egregious situations that has graced these pages.

Most fun here I had in a long time. My skills were getting rusty.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Swede said:

Suspected as much. The latter observation of my previous, combined with an apparently pronounced streak of dishonesty, would appear to be in play.

I have his name and a picture but as per forum rules.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have his name and a picture but as per forum rules.......

Yes, back to dealing with the (lack of) argument. We can breathlessly await the next round of "revelations."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, back to dealing with the (lack of) argument. We can breathlessly await the next round of "revelations."

This is stupider than "concrete guy". :yes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AXJ said:

We are planning a meeting in Toledo, Spain on October 13, 2019. Are you interested? Image result for modern knight templar

3 minutes ago, AXJ said:

They have confirmed it will be a solemn mass in the Cathedral. image.jpeg.56f0f39007c352382f754b481edac51e.jpeg

These are 2 separate organizations you are portraying.

Wearing 2 different types of crosses.

The bottom looks like the Order of Saint George.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It’s good to see that the Knights Templar have retained their sense of solemnity.

the Knights of the Round table have gone a bit ....

Welll.... silly, to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• The topic was locked