Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Columbus and the Knights Templar' help.

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I never got into it. But I know about the belief itself.

Stop blowing smoke, stay on topic and show some proof of your initial theory. 

It is not my theory...it is plain and simple history...you would be blind not to see it...

1 minute ago, Mellon Man said:

What's your opinion of Freemasonry?  

Yeshua and Columbus were both Jewish...

1 minute ago, AXJ said:

Yeshua and Columbus were both Jewish...

I know some speculate Columbus was Jewish, however, it should not be stated as if it has been established. 

I do not wish continue with this nonsensical communication, however, I wish you well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I know some speculate Columbus was Jewish, however, it should not be stated as if it has been established. 

I do not wish continue with this nonsensical communication, however, I wish you well. 

Stay well my friend...as we say in Spanish...vaya con Dios...

26 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

What's your opinion of Freemasonry?  

I prefer “paidadecentwagemasonry”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mellon Man said:

Why?

Because Scottish Space Ninjas will kill him.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I prefer “paidadecentwagemasonry”

Audi, vide, tace, si vis vivere in pace

• Like 1

oh che bel mazzo di noci di cocco

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

7 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

anata ga dainashi ni ka? 

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

anata ga dainashi ni ka?

Muchitsujo no nai chitsujo to wa nanidesu ka?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mellon Man said:

I was a bricklayer once, but I could not afford an Audi on those wages, as I was not in the union. Instead I had to settle for a Ford, a Pinto no less, which could not keep pace even with a snail.

2 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

I was a bricklayer once, but I could not afford an Audi on those wages, as I was not in the union. Instead I had to settle for a Ford, a Pinto no less, which could not keep pace even with a snail.

Colombus only had a Pinta  :D

Whether it was a pinta milk or a pinta beer is not recorded.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That was Columbus' precise expression when he first set foot on the new world. Whatever that means.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Essan said:

Colombus only had a Pinta  :D

Whether it was a pinta milk or a pinta beer is not recorded.

Whichever, It was a small one, a Niña

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AXJ said:

Do you have any other citations?  This is a review of a David Hatcher Childress book.  And the review is all over the map, to be honest.  (And Childress is of course referring to the Piri reis map...somebody above asked about that.)  This seems to be a cache of speculative connections about a lost Templar fleet that became pirates, etc.

Where is there historical evidence of a Templar fleet of 3000 ships sailing to America at some date in the 1300's?  When in the 1300's I ask again? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

Do you have any other citations?  This is a review of a David Hatcher Childress book.  And the review is all over the map, to be honest.  (And Childress is of course referring to the Piri reis map...somebody above asked about that.)  This seems to be a cache of speculative connections about a lost Templar fleet that became pirates, etc.

Where is there historical evidence of a Templar fleet of 3000 ships sailing to America at some date in the 1300's?  When in the 1300's I ask again? 

Until the evidence is published we can only continue to piece the history of the Knights Templar together. We can tell you they bought a great deal of land from the local land owners around Sagunto ( Roman Port ) during centuries. 

13 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

http://www.xn--espaaescultura-tnb.es/es/monumentos/valencia/castillo_de_sagunto.html 

12 minutes ago, rashore said:

Please post English links AXJ.

I try but not much in English. The Knights Templar in Spain ( Caballeros Templarios ) pre-date those of France. My House of Vallejo is only now been able to access secrete tunnels.  My ancestors brought the Sudarium from Jerusalem back to Spain in the sixth century via Sagunto, then on to Toledo and then in 711 up to Oviedo. It is speculated they also carried the Ark of the Covenant with Aaron's rod and a pot of manna...

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:43 AM, AXJ said:

We are slowly locating all the pieces to this puzzle. The Romans sailed to America and maps circulated in Iberia. Columbus was well aware of all of them, and of America. He also received help from the Knights Templar, whom 200 years before, during the 1300s, more than 3,000 ships sailed to America. Was he in fact the last Templar. My ancestors hid the secret he confessed to when arrested.

Columbus

https://supercurioso.com/llegaron-los-templarios-a-america-antes-que-colon/

https://www.cadizdirecto.com/misterio-enigma-historia-cristobal-colon-el-ultimo-templario/

I wasn't aware the Templars had their own armada. I wonder what the name was of the admiral in command of such a fleet? More importantly, why none of this isn't mentioned anywhere?

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I wasn't aware the Templars had their own armada. I wonder what the name was of the admiral in command of such a fleet? More importantly, why none of this isn't mentioned anywhere?

Yeah you'd think if they had an armada like that and black magic and all the money in Medieval Europe they would have managed to keep the "Holy" Kingdom of Jerusalem around for a little while longer...

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Yes 3,000 ships is an impressive amount. That they could build such a number (think of how much rope and sail cloth you would need for that) and find places where they could anchor is impressive and to just feed the crews would a Herculean task. Just a twenty man crew would = 60,000 men - an immense number at that time - and what exactly did they do before they all sailed off to America? The experiences of sailing ships in convoy was that it was virtually impossible to keep them all together - going to America without charts or a way to read Longitude....well it would be a miracle in itself. Further how many of those ships would have shown up where ever they are going to?

Rupert has snorted.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Trelane said:

See Windowpane's second link (post #94 above, quoted below) to Jason Colavito on said Lost Templar Fleet:

2 hours ago, Windowpane said:

Oh, I know! :)

It was hidden in the Museu Nacional do Brasil ... but unfortunately ... :(

But on a more sober note ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, AXJ said:

Just remember... "Quid Est Veritas?" This is the question posed by Pontius Pilate to Jesus Christ. It means "What is truth?"

This video shows the truth about the Catholic Church.

What with writing a book on the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages and all, giving me this video is carrying coals to Newcastle. A bit. 

And I’m going to assume it’s somewhere between self-indulgently ignorant and bat-**** insane, so my time is better spent elsewhere. 

-—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked