Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Columbus and the Knights Templar' help.

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I know all about it. But the Denisovan genes are more prevalent because they are not mixed with Europeans. This is one of many theories. 

I'm a former Cultural Resource Officer for a Native Tribe. But you are spouting one theory and linking articles not connected to it

All I can tell you is the informacion I am receiving from Spain...a country full of surprises... 

We are now going back 40,000 years in history...is this even possible? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_Altamira

The Cave of Altamira (Spanish: Cueva de Altamira; pronounced [ˈku̯e.βa ðe al.ta.ˈmi.ɾa]) is located near the historic town of Santillana del Mar in Cantabria, Spain. It is renowned for prehistoric parietal cave art featuring charcoal drawings and polychrome paintings of contemporary local fauna and human hands. The earliest paintings were applied during the Upper Paleolithic, around 36,000 years ago. The site was only discovered in 1868 by Modesto Cubillas.

4 minutes ago, AXJ said:

All I can tell you is the informacion I am receiving from Spain...a country full of surprises... 

We are now going back 40,000 years in history...is this even possible? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_Altamira

The Cave of Altamira (Spanish: Cueva de Altamira; pronounced [ˈku̯e.βa ðe al.ta.ˈmi.ɾa]) is located near the historic town of Santillana del Mar in Cantabria, Spain. It is renowned for prehistoric parietal cave art featuring charcoal drawings and polychrome paintings of contemporary local fauna and human hands. The earliest paintings were applied during the Upper Paleolithic, around 36,000 years ago. The site was only discovered in 1868 by Modesto Cubillas.

Once again this has nothing to do with Iberian Romans in North America.

I have a archaeology background. I know about this cave

I think your whole theory is a Spanish Nationalist attempt to say you visited before the Norse. You didn't, and since you have no proof, your tossing out random links. 

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Once again this has nothing to do with Iberian Romans in North America.

I have a archaeology background. I know about this cave

I think your whole theory is a Spanish Nationalist attempt to say you visited before the Norse. You didn't, and since you have no proof, your tossing out random links. 

I am not at freedom to release the newest discoveries but you will be surprised...and when Portugal was part of Spain many parts of history were confused. On purpose?

2 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I am not at freedom to release the newest discoveries but you will be surprised...and when Portugal was part of Spain many parts of history were confused. On purpose?

So you have no proof. Your just trolling. 

Smithsonian and the U of Penn never told me I was not allowed to release new discoveries or new information. I'm calling B.S. and saying your lying.  

• Like 2

So you have no proof. Your just trolling. 

Smithsonian and the U of Penn never told me I was not allowed to release new discoveries or new information. I'm calling B.S. and saying your lying.  

You will be exposed to the Truth very soon...then you will remember my words...

5 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Why?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Somebody asked for information in English? But the truth is still hidden...by the Vatican? On purpose? 

https://www.knightstemplarorder.org/templar-survival/

The went to Scotland and fought for the Bruce. This link is full of misinformation.

The Vatican let a member of my team in to study the documents and artifacts from Spanish slavers. They are not hiding anything. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AXJ said:

You will be exposed to the Truth very soon...then you will remember my words...

:rolleyes:

I know the truth. I spent 20 years in the field. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

Why?

Because he doesn't have any boss. :yes:

3 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

Why?

For the same reasons Churches in Spain were all covered in plaster during the Spanish Civil War....the almighty Catholic creation did not want the truth getting out...

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Because he doesn't have any boss. :yes:

My Coat of Arms and small House of Vallejo holds many mysteries about the Templars and True history...it is all I can tell you at them moment...I will make sure this forum stays well informed though. Pax Vobiscvm. Just remember the Sudarium of Oviedo.

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

The went to Scotland and fought for the Bruce. This link is full of misinformation.

The Vatican let a member of my team in to study the documents and artifacts from Spanish slavers. They are not hiding anything. 

Oh the Scotts...a proud and honorable People.

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes:

I know the truth. I spent 20 years in the field. 

Then surely you know Edward Cabalas?

7 minutes ago, AXJ said:

For the same reasons Churches in Spain were all covered in plaster during the Spanish Civil War....the almighty Catholic creation did not want the truth getting out...

The Catholic religious organisation has given you a 'gagging order'? Why? 

I extremely skeptical. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AXJ said:

My Coat of Arms and small House of Vallejo holds many mysteries about the Templars and True history...it is all I can tell you at them moment...I will make sure this forum stays well informed though. Pax Vobiscvm. Just remember the Sudarium of Oviedo.

and my Mother's family is the Bradford Jowetts, who just about own theological studies in Oxford. Yet they hide nothing. 

Your doing a good job of imitating Pierre Plantard. He was full of utter nonsense and made up fake histories too. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Then surely you know Edward Cabalas?

Nope, and neither has anybody else at Smithsonian so far as I checked. 

and my Mother's family is the Bradford Jowetts, who just about own theological studies in Oxford. Yet they hide nothing. 

Your doing a good job of imitating Pierre Plantard. He was full of utter nonsense and made up fake histories too. 

They are not made up...but just the result of putting the pieces of history together...what were the Knights Templar really hiding?

1 minute ago, AXJ said:

They are not made up...but just the result of putting the pieces of history together...what were the Knights Templar really hiding?

Nothing about North America and Phillip and the Church took most of their wealth before they had time to jump. 

Maybe they didn't want Eddy II to know they were supporting the Bruce? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AXJ said:

They have not discovered the truth yet...give them time... https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cabala

Once again this has nothing to do with your theory. Just a troll job.

Jowett + Oxford + Friends (Quaker) Seminary = I know all about the Cabala.  

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Once again this has nothing to do with your theory. Just a troll job.

Jowett + Oxford + Friends (Quaker) Seminary = I know all about the Cabala.  

Then how can you not know about Edward? 

a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12thand 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, 
all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity. Also,
any occult or secret doctrine or science.

2 minutes ago, AXJ said:

I never got into it. But I know about the belief itself.

Stop blowing smoke, stay on topic and show some proof of your initial theory. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AXJ said:

a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12thand 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, 
all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity. Also,
any occult or secret doctrine or science.

What's your opinion of Freemasonry?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked