Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best States for a chance to see bigfoot

DieChecker

and they didnt stop one of those guys was hauling another bf body around to fairs and carnivals minn iceman style...

and dont forget justin smeja who lives in some fantasy world were he shot bf, last i read i believe he was in the grey bar hotel for poaching....likely not bf.

• Like 1

If you're interested in the subject there's lots of land to explore. In the end Its a personal journey. You either learn new things, or not.

There's no such thing as bf evidence. It's body on a slab or it doesn't exist. A or B. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

If you're interested in the subject there's lots of land to explore. In the end Its a personal journey. You either learn new things, or not.

There's no such thing as bf evidence. It's body on a slab or it doesn't exist. A or B. 

not so fast for me anyway,

sure a body is best but i would accept a body part or bones, i might accept from the right person a good picture not a blurry blobaquatch,

but sure for the majority it will take basically a body, and thats to me a dead end and pretty much why i dont believe there is such a creature too many have been looking too long to have come up empty if it was out there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

sure a body is best but i would accept a body part or bones, i might accept from the right person a good picture not a blurry blobaquatch,

but sure for the majority it will take basically a body, and thats to me a dead end and pretty much why i dont believe there is such a creature too many have been looking too long to have come up empty if it was out there.

I heard a theory that big foot/sasquatch is from "another dimension" and sitings only happen when there is bleed over into our dimension so that is why there are no bodies.  May as well go all the way!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I heard a theory that big foot/sasquatch is from "another dimension" and sitings only happen when there is bleed over into our dimension so that is why there are no bodies.  May as well go all the way!  :lol:

Makes my friend's "bigfoot is alien's pet" theory sound not so crazy now huh? I mean, Occam's razor amirite?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

and attention seeking "native Americans" will say bf is a spirit being able to phase in and out shape shift go invisible, hypnotize people etc,

while i have a hard time accepting the people that spew such stuff even believe it themselves i have also seen it used as a great excuse from dear true believers why there is basically no evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

akin to ufo buffs who think et can blurr every picture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, when I heard that from an American Indian I thought about it. I like it. Not 100% sold on it but I like it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

Sounds logical to me. Everytime this subject comes up it always turns into an exist or not debate. 5 years ago I'd give you a run for your money but I'm done. Have a nice day sir.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I've never seen or heard any evidence of inter-dimensional travel. Logic says if your born with natural ghillie suit on it's much easier to break the line of sight and seemingly vanish into thin air.

• Like 2

Myself, I tend to like a couple of theories...

1. Guy in a suit. OR... Just a guy... Most videos of BF are so blurry that the "BF" could be just a guy in a dark outfit wandering the woods.

2. Mutant Human. Basically just a very recessive genetic defect like gigantism. Remains/Evidence comes back as "Human".

3. Mutant Bear. That stands upright and with short muzzle. Remains/Evidence comes back as "Bear".

4. Alien construct. Drone? Pet? Don't need food or breeding populations!!

5. Undiscovered Ape. Possible, but unlikely. Probably less likely then BF being aliens...

6. Demon/Spirit/Cain. Apparently the LDS think BF is Cain from the Bible??

Not favorites:

7. Cross Dimensional/Teleporting. At least the above creatures are conceivable. Is there any proof at all of a cross universal anything? A spirit might be some kind of energy at least, and aliens are at least possible...

8. Gigantopithicus. Actual creature, but adapted for somewhere else, and not likely to travel. About as likely as finding a lost tribe of dwarf pygmy Pandas hiding in Montana.

Any other favorites or (dis)honorable mentions?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stardrive said:

Sounds logical to me. Everytime this subject comes up it always turns into an exist or not debate. 5 years ago I'd give you a run for your money but I'm done. Have a nice day sir.

why wouldnt it turn into an exist or not discussion? bf is very unproven, and very unlikely to be a real creature, evidence is weak.

as far as giving me a run for my money unless you have what i listed would prove it to me you would be wasting your cliches

with what im going today i can use that nice day, ty.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Myself, I tend to like a couple of theories...

great idea! 

1. Guy in a suit. OR... Just a guy... Most videos of BF are so blurry that the "BF" could be just a guy in a dark outfit wandering the woods.

"guy in a suit" - not my fav.  "guy in a suit" for centuries and millenia?  How long did the "man in the clown suit" fad last?

2. Mutant Human. Basically just a very recessive genetic defect like gigantism. Remains/Evidence comes back as "Human".

Well, it is seen all over north america and for a long long period of time. mutants, I would think, would die off rather quickly.

3. Mutant Bear. That stands upright and with short muzzle. Remains/Evidence comes back as "Bear".

If it was a bear, wouldn't one be captured/shot by now?  I guess this holds for mutant humans too, eh?

4. Alien construct. Drone? Pet? Don't need food or breeding populations!!

There is no evidence to this but I can't think of a way to eliminate that construct.  Good one.

5. Undiscovered Ape. Possible, but unlikely. Probably less likely then BF being aliens...

If it is ape, it is not like anything we have seen before. outside shot, imo

bleh - not for me

Not favorites:

7. Cross Dimensional/Teleporting. At least the above creatures are conceivable. Is there any proof at all of a cross universal anything? A spirit might be some kind of energy at least, and aliens are at least possible...

a cross dressing teleporter, eh?  HeHummm....   :-)

8. Gigantopithicus. Actual creature, but adapted for somewhere else, and not likely to travel. About as likely as finding a lost tribe of dwarf pygmy Pandas hiding in Montana.

Any other favorites or (dis)honorable mentions?

I think because the creature is so elusive I have to give goodly consideration to inter dimensional.  either that or it does not exist but I think it does.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Stardrive said:

I've never seen or heard any evidence of inter-dimensional travel.

That's right. Doesn't mean that it's not possible.   Many subatomic particles were predicted by theoretical physicists before they were actually discovered. The Higgs boson is probably the most famous. It's what the CERN collider was built to find, primarily.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

:lol:  Oh my Lord!!! Never heard this one! :lol:

....Of course I don't give them much time to talk....:)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

why wouldnt it turn into an exist or not discussion? bf is very unproven, and very unlikely to be a real creature, evidence is weak.

as far as giving me a run for my money unless you have what i listed would prove it to me you would be wasting your cliches

with what im going today i can use that nice day, ty.

This isn't a prove it to me thread. I would debate why vs why not but it just doesn't interest me. Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of good discussions with skeptics on here in the past, and I mean no offense. Someone new to this will happen along one day and you'll get to have the debate you're looking for. 

Edited by Stardrive
Sp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The Nephillim, I've heard that one somewhere. Didn't that crazy lady who supposedly sequenced squatch dna say it was part angel dna? Riiigghhht, I'll bet angel dna was in the genbank to compare to.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's right. Doesn't mean that it's not possible.   Many subatomic particles were predicted by theoretical physicists before they were actually discovered. The Higgs boson is probably the most famous. It's what the CERN collider was built to find, primarily.

Not doubt there are different dimensions, just don't see any evidence of traveling between them. I'd say it would take some rather exotic technology to do so. Jmo

• Like 4

Not doubt there are different dimensions, just don't see any evidence of traveling between them. I'd say it would take some rather exotic technology to do so. Jmo

Just food for thought here:  It took humans a long time and some "exotic technology" before man could fly. Birds could do it all along. Ditto for breathing under water.

The lesson is, just because humans do not have a natural ability to do something does not mean all animals do not as well. So I think of it as possible that a creature - say BF, can traverse the dimensions by its own innate ability

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This isn't a prove it to me thread. I would debate why vs why not but it just doesn't interest me. Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of good discussions with skeptics on here in the past, and I mean no offense. Someone new to this will happen along one day and you'll get to have the debate you're looking for. 

you really are way off on your judgements of me, if a person has belief bf is real more power to them. 

i have zero interest debating anything, i do discuss from time to time, and get bored and move on if the person is based in blind faith and or a troll, lots of true dear true believers get all butthurt because like in this subject i see no evidence of bigfoot being a living creature, yet i would love to be mistaken and proven wrong, not sure why that upsets some but it does.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just food for thought here:  It took humans a long time and some "exotic technology" before man could fly. Birds could do it all along. Ditto for breathing under water.

The lesson is, just because humans do not have a natural ability to do something does not mean all animals do not as well. So I think of it as possible that a creature - say BF, can traverse the dimensions by its own innate ability

birds breath underwater.?..just messing with you, i get your point up to a point.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Right but it would be the only creature on the planet with that natural ability. That makes it highly unlikely. To me anyways.

• Like 3

flight has devolved on earth many times and similar ways with very different species, we are very aware of it, need any proof at all a person only has to walk outside and watch for a few minutes and creatures will fly by.

not the case with the "traverse the dimensions" theory, which most all that is based on blind faith belief no proof or evidence to support it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stardrive said:

Right but it would be the only creature on the planet with that natural ability. That makes it highly unlikely. To me anyways.

I was faced with the same dilemma of course, quite some time ago.  The first crypto I thought of was the giant black bird that is seen from time to time. Does that species of black bird also have that ability?  And if so, is it possible that many species that we know little or nothing about have such an ability??

If such creatures do exist it is obvious that we could not get close enough to them to capture them. Personally, I think that since BF sticks out like a sore thumb, it is the one we know the best. Evidences such as foot prints. voice prints, ongoing and systemic sightings, DNA of Yeti in Bhutan, all add up to strong evidence of existence.  But, capturing one... hmmmmm

"yeti" from dna and 100s of years of local monks saying so is a type of bear. 

alleged bigfoot is always described as a bi pedial hair covered large hominid, does sound like a bear type.

and evidence is very weak, eye witness accounts are not reliable,  voice prints , foot prints both can and are faked, or misidentified even chilcutt who based his reputation on his dermal ridge findings faded out when it was proven prints he said must be real were know fakes.

so then we come back to zero proof or evidence of the alleged creature existing much less proof it can "traverse the dimensions"  so it just ends as fantasy and speculation for the fun of it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, the13bats said:

"yeti" from dna and 100s of years of local monks saying so is a type of bear. 

That's not what I was talking about

• Confused 1