Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
AXJ

Human beings, are we done as a race ?

49 posts in this topic

AXJ

Are we done as a Race?

See the video and let us know your thoughts?

sci-nerd

So, a conspiracy thread with a video as the main content, with next to no information about the video.

No thanks!

• Like 1

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
2 hours ago, AXJ said:

Are we done as a Race?

No.

2 hours ago, AXJ said:

See the video and let us know your thoughts?

No.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

AXJ
12 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No.

No.

You think we still have a chance? I go to the park and see the black slush...

AXJ
2 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

So, a conspiracy thread with a video as the main content, with next to no information about the video.

No thanks!

I can not add to the video...it is a must see and then you must decide....

sci-nerd
1 minute ago, AXJ said:

I can not add to the video...it is a must see and then you must decide....

Yes you can. How long is it? What is it about? Who is in it? Why was it made? Why do you think we should watch it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

AXJ
4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Yes you can. How long is it? What is it about? Who is in it? Why was it made? Why do you think we should watch it?

It is basically about possible Alien life trying to save humanity from global warming co2 poison. Worth it.

• Haha 2

Tatetopa
47 minutes ago, AXJ said:

It is basically about possible Alien life trying to save humanity from global warming co2 poison. Worth it.

Nope we are grown ups.  The aliens and gods got together and decided it was time for us to be mature and solve our own problems.  Growth under pressure.  No help on the way.  If we can't do this on our own, we are not a race worth talking to from an alien perspective; if there is such a thing.

There is an old Viking saying that I just made up, "The day that you depend on the gods for help in battle is the day of your last battle."

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AXJ said:

You think we still have a chance? I go to the park and see the black slush...

Yes I am an optimist. Sure we have made a mess, but we can also clean it up again. Giving up is not a solution, nor is appealing to something that we don't even know exists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AXJ
2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope we are grown ups.  The aliens and gods got together and decided it was time for us to be mature and solve our own problems.  Growth under pressure.  No help on the way.  If we can't do this on our own, we are not a race worth talking to from an alien perspective; if there is such a thing.

There is an old Viking saying that I just made up, "The day that you depend on the gods for help in battle is the day of your last battle."

Tell the Romans that...greatest civilization in history?

AXJ
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yes I am an optimist. Sure we have made a mess, but we can also clean it up again. Giving up is not a solution, nor is appealing to something that we don't even know exists.

We exist. So together we can do this. I share your optimism.

Tatetopa
1 hour ago, AXJ said:

OK. Hey all of you Romans out there,  if you had not trained your legions well, had advanced technology in weaponry and troop maneuvers, and imposed a penalty of death for any soldier that broke ranks and ran, all of your gods would not have helped you win against the Gauls and Goths.   A whole lot of the people the Romans fought were still living in the age of individual heroes, not group combat.   For example, even into the Viking age 500-600  years later, everybody was a warrior, almost nobody was a soldier.  The difference is massive when 2000 warriors fight 2000 soldiers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AXJ said:

What do you use to define which is the greatest civilisation ?

aztek
On 5/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, AXJ said:

well, that would make them even dumber than us,  just for trying to save suicidal civilization, if they succeed they will regret every moment of it. very soon after

On 5/11/2019 at 11:00 PM, AXJ said:

one of them for sure, they sure knew how to build. and have fun

AXJ
1 hour ago, aztek said:

well, that would make them even dumber than us,  just for trying to save suicidal civilization, if they succeed they will regret every moment of it. very soon after

one of them for sure, they sure knew how to build. and have fun

Yup...they should lived life to the Max...Carpe Diem they would say...Conquer the day...and that they did...even re-discovered America...specifically Nova Scotia where they have located Roman Ships...Baco was my favorite God...

Myles
On 5/11/2019 at 11:00 PM, AXJ said:

But humans survived even after Rome fell.   Humans are pretty good at adapting and I don't think the human race is going anywhere for a long, long time.  

• Like 2

preacherman76

C02 is not poison. Its a life sustaining element. There were times in this earths history where we had 700 times the amount of C02 in the air then we do now, and life was abundant.

At the level some species are going extinct though, we are definitely in an environmental crisis. Its strange to me to see the politicians who want to take complete control of our lives over C02 say nothing about chemicals like atrazine in the water. Or the tons of poison they dump on our crops. Or the several leaking nuclear power plants all over the country, etc   

• Like 1

Servator

HMMMM, Hybrids will be brought down to Earth, it appears they are mistaken on the Time-Frame.  Of course this is customary for the species. The future is bleak, for Homo Sapiens. Which is a plus for all other species.

pallidin

The human species will survive.

Not even a global nuclear war could wipe everyone out. Nor a major asteroid impact or "super-bug"

There are too many well-supplied secret bunkers, submarines from many nations, and populated remote places on Earth for human life to be totally extinguished.

Major destruction and distress for many years? Of course. But total initial anihilation? No.

jaylemurph
On 5/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, AXJ said:

Yup...they should lived life to the Max...Carpe Diem they would say...Conquer the day...and that they did...even re-discovered America...specifically Nova Scotia where they have located Roman Ships...Baco was my favorite God...

I thought you said you knew Latin. The verb carpere means “to pluck” or “to harvest.” It has nothing to do with conquering. That verb in vincere. 

—Jaylemurph 

AXJ
25 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I thought you said you knew Latin. The verb carpere means “to pluck” or “to harvest.” It has nothing to do with conquering. That verb in vincere. 

—Jaylemurph 

English Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

jaylemurph

Not to get too far off-topic, but here’s a more adult definition of the term. Note the full etymology provided. 

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/carpo

—Jaylemurph 

AXJ
1 hour ago, AXJ said:
English Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

The phrase comes from Horacio, La frase completa popularizada por Horacio, aseguran los historiadores, fue 

“carpe diem quam minimum credula postero”, que en español puede entenderse como el siguiente consejo:

“aprovecha cada día, no te fíes del mañana”

AXJ
8 hours ago, Servator said:

HMMMM, Hybrids will be brought down to Earth, it appears they are mistaken on the Time-Frame.  Of course this is customary for the species. The future is bleak, for Homo Sapiens. Which is a plus for all other species.

And at the Priory of Sion...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

AXJ
17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

C02 is not poison. Its a life sustaining element. There were times in this earths history where we had 700 times the amount of C02 in the air then we do now, and life was abundant.

At the level some species are going extinct though, we are definitely in an environmental crisis. Its strange to me to see the politicians who want to take complete control of our lives over C02 say nothing about chemicals like atrazine in the water. Or the tons of poison they dump on our crops. Or the several leaking nuclear power plants all over the country, etc   

I am more concerned about the 5-G...