Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lord Harry

Illegal Aliens

132 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Lord Harry

The wall needs to be built and illegal aliens need to be deported.  It is the common sense and patriotic thing to do.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Bastien

And the Ancient ones too!

Image result for Ancient aliens deportation humor

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry

If the wall were built and manned by 150,000 American troops, and all illegal aliens were rounded up by ICE and deported, the problem would be solved indefinitely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chuck-schumer-fence-border-more-secure/

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Americans don’t like illegal immigration
-“Illegal immigration is wrong”
-People illegally in the U.S. are “illegal aliens,” not “undocumented”
-Border fence made the southern border “far more secure…created a significant barrier to illegal immigration” pic.twitter.com/zoVyEgdrTC

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) December 28, 2018

d1qpbx1i5cb01.jpg

b4c6dacc8fe28140a3396459c8230e14.jpg

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

268e0df646046338449c682e3c7008c1.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
10 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

the deportation of illegal aliens

Are you talking about people? Living humans beings? Because you seem not to see them as that. But just as something to get rid of.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretSanta

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Bastien

Image result for Illegals are coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, sci-nerd said:

Are you talking about people? Living humans beings? Because you seem not to see them as that. But just as something to get rid of.

Human beings who have broken the laws of the Republic and must be punished accordingly.  And I don't want to hear a single word about illegal immigration being a "misdemeanor" or a "grey area."  The fact is, illegal immigration is a priority threat to American civilization and culture and needs to be extinguished via a wall and mass deportation. 

Anyone who opposes these policies is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

The wall will prevent illegals from entering the country, mass deportations will remove those already here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Human beings who have broken the laws of the Republic and must be punished accordingly.  And I don't want to hear a single word about illegal immigration being a "misdemeanor" or a "grey area."  The fact is, illegal immigration is a priority threat to American civilization and culture and needs to be extinguished via a wall and mass deportation. 

Anyone who opposes these policies is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

You sound like a madman.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, sci-nerd said:

You sound like a madman.

And you sound like a liberal.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
2 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

And you sound like a liberal.  

Thanks! :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, sci-nerd said:

Thanks! :)

That was not a compliment.  Immigration policy is a serious issue, and one in which the left does not take a position that is best for the Republic.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

That was not a compliment.  Immigration policy is a serious issue, and one in which the left does not take a position that is best for the Republic.

Oh the left has recently made their position quite clear. I think it was "Anywhere but our cities".

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Oh the left has recently made their position quite clear. I think it was "Anywhere but our cities".

Yes, leftwing hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds.  They will get a good dose of reality if and when President Trump sends the illegals to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

Yes, leftwing hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds.  They will get a good dose of reality if and when President Trump sends the illegals to them.

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. Don't forget the Bush Amnesty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, Hammerclaw said:

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. Don't forget the Bush Amnesty.

The Bush Presidency was a disaster.  He was no better than Obama with his open door policy to illegals, his obscene and illegal invasion of Iraq, and his support of the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban.  Bush was anything but a conservative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

The wall needs to be built and illegal aliens need to be deported.  It is the common sense and patriotic thing to do.

I agree that illegal aliens need to be dealt with. A wall is the only way to prevent their return that I can think of. 

I have even thought of making a tougher penalty (perhaps for repeat offenders) like prison work camps. Sounds like more of a  deterrent is needed.

 

 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
Just now, papageorge1 said:

I agree that illegal aliens need to be dealt with. A wall is the only way to prevent their return that I can think of. 

I have even thought of making a tougher penalty (perhaps for repeat offenders) like prison work camps. Sounds like ore of a  deterrent is needed.

 

 

Prison camps are certainly an option for repeat offenders, I agree.  Perhaps they could even be used as carefully supervised labor for the purpose of constructing the border wall and its fortifications. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gertdoggy
1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

You are right, since we can not fix the entire problem we should do absolutely nothing. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Bastien

Build more

Image result for migrant detention camp plan

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Bastien

Build them well.

Image result for migrant detention camp plan

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Bastien

Concertina wire is your friend.

The additional concertina wire can be seen on the border fence in Nogales, Ariz, on February 4, 2019. U.S. Army troops were back in downtown Nogales over the weekend to add more coils of the wire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
7 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Well then, by all means "enlighten" us with your "wisdom."

What solution would you propose to deal with illegal immigration?  Let me guess...an imaginary one? 

I wouldn't do anything, really. It's not that much of a problem. Probably has zero impact on your day to day life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.