Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal Aliens

Lord Harry

The wall needs to be built and illegal aliens need to be deported.  It is the common sense and patriotic thing to do.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If the wall were built and manned by 150,000 American troops, and all illegal aliens were rounded up by ICE and deported, the problem would be solved indefinitely.  

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chuck-schumer-fence-border-more-secure/

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Americans don’t like illegal immigration
-“Illegal immigration is wrong”
-People illegally in the U.S. are “illegal aliens,” not “undocumented”
-Border fence made the southern border “far more secure…created a significant barrier to illegal immigration” pic.twitter.com/zoVyEgdrTC

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) December 28, 2018

d1qpbx1i5cb01.jpg

b4c6dacc8fe28140a3396459c8230e14.jpg

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

the deportation of illegal aliens

Are you talking about people? Living humans beings? Because you seem not to see them as that. But just as something to get rid of.

• Like 3

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sci-nerd said:

Are you talking about people? Living humans beings? Because you seem not to see them as that. But just as something to get rid of.

Human beings who have broken the laws of the Republic and must be punished accordingly.  And I don't want to hear a single word about illegal immigration being a "misdemeanor" or a "grey area."  The fact is, illegal immigration is a priority threat to American civilization and culture and needs to be extinguished via a wall and mass deportation. 

Anyone who opposes these policies is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

The wall will prevent illegals from entering the country, mass deportations will remove those already here.

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Human beings who have broken the laws of the Republic and must be punished accordingly.  And I don't want to hear a single word about illegal immigration being a "misdemeanor" or a "grey area."  The fact is, illegal immigration is a priority threat to American civilization and culture and needs to be extinguished via a wall and mass deportation. 

Anyone who opposes these policies is part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

You sound like a madman.

• Like 3

Just now, sci-nerd said:

You sound like a madman.

And you sound like a liberal.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

And you sound like a liberal.  

Thanks! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, sci-nerd said:

Thanks! :)

That was not a compliment.  Immigration policy is a serious issue, and one in which the left does not take a position that is best for the Republic.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

That was not a compliment.  Immigration policy is a serious issue, and one in which the left does not take a position that is best for the Republic.

Oh the left has recently made their position quite clear. I think it was "Anywhere but our cities".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Oh the left has recently made their position quite clear. I think it was "Anywhere but our cities".

Yes, leftwing hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds.  They will get a good dose of reality if and when President Trump sends the illegals to them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

Yes, leftwing hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds.  They will get a good dose of reality if and when President Trump sends the illegals to them.

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. Don't forget the Bush Amnesty.

• Like 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. Don't forget the Bush Amnesty.

The Bush Presidency was a disaster.  He was no better than Obama with his open door policy to illegals, his obscene and illegal invasion of Iraq, and his support of the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban.  Bush was anything but a conservative.

2 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

The wall needs to be built and illegal aliens need to be deported.  It is the common sense and patriotic thing to do.

I agree that illegal aliens need to be dealt with. A wall is the only way to prevent their return that I can think of. 

I have even thought of making a tougher penalty (perhaps for repeat offenders) like prison work camps. Sounds like more of a  deterrent is needed.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I agree that illegal aliens need to be dealt with. A wall is the only way to prevent their return that I can think of. 

I have even thought of making a tougher penalty (perhaps for repeat offenders) like prison work camps. Sounds like ore of a  deterrent is needed.

Prison camps are certainly an option for repeat offenders, I agree.  Perhaps they could even be used as carefully supervised labor for the purpose of constructing the border wall and its fortifications. 

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

You are right, since we can not fix the entire problem we should do absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Well then, by all means "enlighten" us with your "wisdom."

What solution would you propose to deal with illegal immigration?  Let me guess...an imaginary one? 

I wouldn't do anything, really. It's not that much of a problem. Probably has zero impact on your day to day life.

• Like 1