Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal Aliens

Lord Harry

The Center for Immigration Studies (got to give props to the name as if real studies went on there) is listed as a hate group with white nationalist members. And the Washington Examiner is literally owned by the Moonies, the bullet crown, gun worshipping cult moonies. So not exactly setting a high bar for information sources.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Isn’t it already an offence to employ someone in the US illegally?

No.  Even the president does it.

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

The Center for Immigration Studies (got to give props to the name as if real studies went on there) is listed as a hate group with white nationalist members. And the Washington Examiner is literally owned by the Moonies, the bullet crown, gun worshipping cult moonies. So not exactly setting a high bar for information sources.

There were others, I just picked one. Can you dispute the numbers?

3 hours ago, skliss said:

The net costs to taxpayers for every illegal immigrant who sneaks into the United States has reached nearly $70,000, about seven times the cost of deporting them, and about $70 billion, according to a new report.

I dont know if the numbers are correct, but anyway. To get the full picture please provide the following figures:

- how many of the illegal immigrants are living for 100% on social welfare

- how much money (in total) is spend by employed and self-employed illegal immigrants, for products and service in the US, consequently to the benefit of the US gross national income. Please also name the GNI percentage share generated by this group.

- How much more, in percent and the total yearly value, is the revenue of employers who hire low paid illegal immigrants instead of fully paid US citizens

Go ahead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anybody here, anyone, have the courage to admit the reason the left wants open borders is for the Hispanic vote? According to exit polling, 89% of African Americans voted for Clinton. 66% of Hispanics and Latinos voted for Clinton. 65% of Asian Americans. Throw in true leftists, the LGBT community, and pro-choice women. Add those allowed citizen privileges and felons to vote as some are calling for, soon enough, you have a permanent voting class in Presidential elections. Just enough in swing states to tip the scales, Democrats never lose again. Why not just say it out loud? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Apparently Politifacts disputes the "hate group" designation.

Is the Center for Immigration Studies a hate group, as the Southern Poverty Law Center says?

The term "hate group" usually brings to mind groups like the Ku Klux Klan, which has targeted African-Americans for centuries, or Neo-Nazi groups that admire Adolf Hitler.

Not think tanks that focus on immigration.

Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center recently included the Center for Immigration Studies on its annual list of hate groups.

In an op-ed in the Washington Post, the Center for Immigration Studies’ executive director, Mark Krikorian, argued that the label is misplaced and intended to suppress their viewpoint.

"The wickedness of the SPLC's blacklist lies in the fact that it conflates groups that really do preach hatred, such as the Ku Klux Klan and Nation of Islam, with ones that simply do not share the SPLC's political preferences," he wrote.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2017/mar/22/center-immigration-studies-hate-group-southern-pov/

7 minutes ago, toast said:

I dont know if the numbers are correct, but anyway. To get the full picture please provide the following figures:

- how many of the illegal immigrants are living for 100% on social welfare

- how much money (in total) is spend by employed and self-employed illegal immigrants, for products and service in the US, consequently to the benefit of the US gross national income. Please also name the GNI percentage share generated by this group.

- How much more, in percent and the total yearly value, is the revenue of employers who hire low paid illegal immigrants instead of fully paid US citizens

Go ahead.

A ) Read the article I posted

B ) I have neither the time nor the interest to convince you of anything. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, skliss said:

A ) Read the article I posted

B ) I have neither the time nor the interest to convince you of anything. 

I can say the same to you I guess? 

• Like 2

all those  questions are irrelevant

safe to assume 99% illegals pay 0 for births of their anchor kids, it cost us 6B

Illegal immigrants send home $50 billion annually but cost taxpayers more than $113 billion

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2014/10/29/illegal-immigrants-send-home-50-billion-annually-but-cost-taxpayers-more-than-113-billion/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Seems like the OP like a lot of build the wall MAGA folks really just don't like brown people, foreign people or people who aren't just like them, white, ignorant and angry all the time. 

Ah well demographics show in another 25 years or so whites will be the minority in the US (made up of legal citizens mind you OP) so let's hope when that happens they don't remember how badly we treated them when they were the minority.

It has nothing to do with "brown people" or minorities, but with the laws of the United States being massively and consistently ignored.  There are too many races and nationalities accepted in the US to claim that all those that oppose unregulated and unlawful entry are simply hung up on a particular color.  You are as much or more of a racist as those you're trying to describe as such by painting all supporters of the wall as "white, ignorant and angry all the time."  Far from treating them badly, the US in many ways favors minorities with contract set-asides on public work, affirmative action and scholarships, to name just a few.  The argument that people come here just wanting a better life is a poor case to make.  Wanting a better life is the primary motivation of most law breakers.  It's why people lie, cheat and steal.  I could have a better life if I broke into a richer man's home and made him take care of me, but our laws don't allow that.  Neither do they allow breaking into a richer country.  It has nothing to do with race.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

of course it is not about brown people, or any other color, race bating is getting old, and lost its appeal. seems like left only sees color, ignoring laws, and economic impact.    typical self hating racists

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course it is not about brown people, or any other color, race bating is getting old, and lost its appeal. seems like left only sees color, ignoring laws, and economic impact.    typical self hating racists

The term racism used to have meaning. In the past it designated one who hated people of other races.  Now, the left throws it around freely to designate any patriot who objects to mass third world immigration and ethnic replacement. It is now devoid of any meaning, and the insult should be disregarded as empty. 

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

The term racism used to have meaning. In the past it designated one who hated people of other races.  Now, the left throws it around freely to designate any patriot who objects to mass third world immigration and ethnic replacement. It is now devoid of any meaning, and the insult should be disregarded as empty. 

when a lefty say it, it is a compliment, it means you are right and they have no arguments.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 5:55 PM, sci-nerd said:

Are you talking about people? Living humans beings? Because you seem not to see them as that. But just as something to get rid of.

That's exactly how their country of origin looks upon them.  Uncontrolled illegal migrations bring poverty, disease, and crime, pretty much replicating the same environment they came from.  Is this what we want?  Even in the early 20th Century, new immigrants just didn't waltz right in until they were checked out.  Yes, we need to get rid of them and insure that they come in the right way.  We want people of good character.  Do you think those that break the law by crossing illegally have good character?  Once you break the law the first time by being here, the second time to stay here becomes easier and so on.  We're not looking for an oven to stick them.  We don't want to retain them.  We want them to go home.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, SecretSanta said:

How is a wall going to help when the majority of the illegals are here because of expired visas? 

How will it help?  If we close the border then that reduces the over all problem.  If we build the wall then we cut out the whack-a-mole effect when we go after overstayed visas.  If we do it the other way around then they just get a visa to another country and then find their way across the border anyway.  Does that help?

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, Piney said:

268e0df646046338449c682e3c7008c1.jpg

Yes Piney, that is an ugly history, but your people are not the only ones that has happened to.  It is the history of civilization on this planet.  Even the Native Americans did it to other Native Americans.  The history of Europe is nothing but that.  How many native Celts do you know these days?  England was invaded so many times by different peoples, who are the real English?  The Spanish are more Goth, Moor, and Hebrew.  The victim card doesn’t suit you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The victim card doesn’t suit you.

No, but snarky sarcasm does and I like breaking Harry's stones. :lol:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Piney said:

No, but snarky sarcasm does and I like breaking Harry's stones. :lol:

I stand corrected...:D

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I stand corrected...:D

My week is incomplete if I did not give @Lord Harry   or any professor at least one kick in the cookies. ^_^

It's a crotchety old field assistant thing. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2019 at 5:42 AM, darkmoonlady said:

There was no "American culture" in 1791. There were First Nations people here, then Spanish, French, English, Portuguese, German, Irish, and African slaves. American culture was basically British culture superimposed onto American soil. It changed constantly over time and is still changing. 

People coming here isn't and wasn't that big of a problem here. It gets used politically when politicians can play on it when they need to get the flock angry and cough up more money. Even Trump doesn't really care about it all, proven by the fact his properties have hired and continue to hire undocumented workers. He is a bigot but he's also cheap so he's fine if he does it. He only says the nationalist and anti immigrant things because it plays well to his racist and xenophobic base.

And to the OP before you call me anything, I was born and grew up in Salinas California where the population is more Hispanic than white, where the population fluctuated by the thousands depending on which crops were getting picked. It had gangs and bad neighborhoods (still does), that being said even growing up there I know why they come here. So corporate farms can hire them below minimum wage, under the table and reap the financial rewards. One of my Uncles is with a woman whose ex started Fresh Express bag salads and believe me people at that level of wealth don't give a crap about anything other than making a profit. So funny to me the anger directed at people trying to make a life here same as everyone else but they get the hatred and not the ultra rich people who hire them by the thousands illegally and profit off them. Seems like the OP like a lot of build the wall MAGA folks really just don't like brown people, foreign people or people who aren't just like them, white, ignorant and angry all the time. 

Ah well demographics show in another 25 years or so whites will be the minority in the US (made up of legal citizens mind you OP) so let's hope when that happens they don't remember how badly we treated them when they were the minority. They probably won't though, but that's karma for you. 

I think you sound like the ignorant angry person.  Of course making it about racism.   Typical crap.  

I think most of us would love to see companies that hire illegals get fined.   

Edited by Myles
  • Like 2

It's not just rich white people...

Rossville business owner indicted following the seizure of millions in assets

A Rossville business owner has been indicted by a grand jury for alien harboring for financial gain and for being an illegal alien in possession of 14 firearms.

Wednesday in a press conference held by Homeland Security at the Bartow County Sheriff's Office, they showed off the cars, and weapons seized in raids at five of Juan Perez's properties. 

Homeland Security confiscated millions of dollars of assets when they arrested Perez, the owner of Aztec Framing. Perez, an illegal immigrant himself, was indicted Wednesday on harboring illegal aliens for financial gain and money laundering. 
Investigators said that Perez was able to gain wealth by not paying any federal income taxes and underpaying immigrants, instead using the money on homes, cars and guns. 
cont...

• Like 2

PAIR OF ILLEGAL ALIENS CAUGHT WITH $1 MILLION WORTH OF HEROIN IN NORTH CAROLINA

gonzalesperez800.jpg

GREENVILLE, NC (WITN) – Police say a routine traffic stop netted them five kilos of heroin, worth more than $1 million on the street. Greenville police arrested Juan Guzman-Gonzales, 44, and Magda Velasquez-Perez, 39, both of Maryland, on Sunday. They’re accused of possessing and transporting heroin. The seizure happened after their vehicle was stopped for … Read more

• Like 1

they are as good as dead now, their supplier will want that million, he wont care they got caught.  even in prison they will not be safe. i'm waiting for illegals apologists come and say "how else are they supposed to make money", or "evil white people made them do it" 

On 12/05/2019 at 12:59 AM, Lord Harry said:

The fact is, illegal immigration is a priority threat to American civilization and culture

American culture... Now there's an idea. 

On 12/05/2019 at 2:36 AM, South Alabam said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/02/08/take_the_racist_xenophobe_quiz_who_said_this_about_illegal_immigration_136216.html

WHO SAID:

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

A) Vlad the Impaler

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

Answer: President Clinton, State of the Union address,1995

"We need to start by giving agencies charged with border security new technology, new facilities and more people to stop, process and deport illegal immigrants."

A) Rasputin

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Sen. Barack Obama, 2005

Well, nobody thought Trump. Far too many long words. 

On 12/05/2019 at 4:27 AM, OverSword said:

Typical liberal. Yeah that’s me alright. 

That did give me a laugh. Who knew you were such a liberal?

Congrats @Lord Harryyour OP is only the 2nd stupidest post in this thread. 

It occurs to me that laws such as alcohol prohibition and marijuana being illegal are broken or ignored by otherwise law abiding people because they are bad laws inconsistent with normal people’s sensibilities. Now the reason for the majority of people coming over the border illegally is because there are that many more jobs for these people than there are legal work visas. The obvious answer is not to waste resources making it harder for these people to come and work, the answer is to make it easier by increasing the work visas available for labor to cross the border and expedite the entire process. Doing this will eliminate the need for physical barriers and the cost of building, maintaining and patrolling them while all these legal alien workers pay taxes. Or we could just operate a multi billion dollar boondoggle that really benefits nobody like the war on drugs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1