Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal Aliens

Lord Harry

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Those numbers seem a bit dubious if only about half of eligible people vote.

What's dubious about the numbers? Did any derivative of the word vote that was mentioned four times in the post not make it clear the numbers were about voters? Do you have some data that suggests non-voters in those demographics would sway the trends in a different direction?  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

What's dubious about the numbers? Did any derivative of the word vote that was mentioned four times in the post not make it clear the numbers were about voters? Do you have some data that suggests non-voters in those demographics would sway the trends in a different direction?  

Don't the Democrats do better under higher voter turnouts? It seems it would be more effective, for Democrats, to persuade people to vote; and, those effects could be seen during the careers of the current politicians.

The white population isn't expected to fall below 50 per cent until 2045. I don't agree the Democrat members of Congress have a priority in leaving an ideological legacy above feathering their own nest.

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Don't the Democrats do better under higher voter turnouts? It seems it would be more effective, for Democrats, to persuade people to vote; and, those effects could be seen during the careers of the current politicians.

The white population isn't expected to fall below 50 per cent until 2045. I don't agree the Democrat members of Congress have a priority in leaving an ideological legacy above feathering their own nest.

You're actually solidifying my point. Even with a POS candidate that belongs in prison, Hillary dominated the minority groups that liberals have been making empty promises to for decades. It's a brilliant strategy if you can pull it off, I just wish the left of this country would admit that's why they want illegals here, to block voter ID and felons to vote. It's not about rights, it's a numbers game.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

You're actually solidifying my point. Even with a POS candidate that belongs in prison, Hillary dominated the minority groups that liberals have been making empty promises to for decades. It's a brilliant strategy if you can pull it off, I just wish the left of this country would admit that's why they want illegals here, to block voter ID and felons to vote. It's not about rights, it's a numbers game.

and i wish i had a personal a380, i'm probably closer to my wish materializing than you,lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

and i wish i had a personal a380, i'm probably closer to my wish materializing than you,lol

With your reputation here, all you need to do is flip on immigration, the Mueller report and abortion and someone on the left here might just give you one. I'd have it checked out first though! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Like I said the benefits of such a conspiracy will not be realised for generations. 

The is a better strategy for current politicians. 

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Like I said the benefits of such a conspiracy will not be realised for generations. 

The is a better strategy for current politicians. 

Generations? 78K additional voters in three key states, states that voted Democrat the last six elections, would have swung this to Hillary. Florida, Arizona and North Carolina were won by 3.66% or less. Equate the amount of illegals flooding the border, give them four years to find a way to disburse and get a judge to let them vote and it's a done deal.

Also, when is not really that important. Do you acknowledge that is why the left panders to illegals and has done a 180 on border security or do you have another theory?

• Like 1