Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal Aliens

Lord Harry

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Has legalizing marijuana led to more crime? It’s not the same as legalizing murder and rape for crying out loud 

Apples meet oranges

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

They manage the herd through the number of licenses issued.  They crack down on poachers because they're breaking the law.

And if they don’t issue enough licenses to manage the deer then the deer suffer. Make a leap here and quit making me spell out common sense. There are more jobs for migrants than work visas issued. Do I really need to type an entire paragraph on my friggin phone or can you think it through to what I’m saying is a cheaper common sense solution to help alleviate some of the problem? Or is your needle stuck in the groove and you just repeat They took r jobz over and over?

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And if they don’t issue enough licenses to manage the deer then the deer suffer. Make a leap here and quit making me spell out common sense. There are more jobs for migrants than work visas issued. Do I really need to type an entire paragraph on my friggin phone or can you think it through to what I’m saying is a cheaper common sense solution to help alleviate some of the problem? Or is your needle stuck in the groove and you just repeat They took r jobz over and over?

so what?  don't you think there is a reason for it?  why don't we issue billion of deer tags?

if we have so many jobs why are 10 mil do not have any?

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Far from making you spell out common sense, I'm waiting for you to show some.  No matter how easy we make it to come here legally we still need to address those who won't.  If everyone went by the law there would be no immigration problem, no crisis at the border.  I've never once said they took our jobs, much less over and over.  I'm saying that they should come in legally or stay the hell out.  Jobs or no jobs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Laughable. Most here illegally do not apply to the government for handouts for fear of being deported.

Perhaps you should contact USA Today and share your wisdom.

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Laughable. Most here illegally do not apply to the government for handouts for fear of being deported.

now that is laughable, knowing what i know. but  lets just agree to disagree.  

Edited by aztek

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

if we have so many jobs why are 10 mil do not have any?

Because unlike so many of our great grandparents and grandparents most won’t move to where the jobs are. There are thousands of oil related jobs and opportunities to innovate and build businesses to support those jobs (grocers, truckers, etc.) in Texas right now but there are not coal miners or jobless people from Chicago moving there to the benefit from them. Why should they the government gives them food and money. 

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because unlike so many of our great grandparents and grandparents most won’t move to where the jobs are. There are thousands of oil related jobs and opportunities to innovate and build businesses to support those jobs (grocers, truckers, etc.) in Texas right now but there are not coal miners or jobless people from Chicago moving there to the benefit from them. Why should they the government gives them food and money. 

so  we should give them to illegals instead?     i'm not even talking about accuracy of statement before, imo, it could not be more wrong,  even as you said there are thousands of jobs, yet we have 10 mil with no jobs, you mean to tell me none want them? lol

Edited by aztek

31 minutes ago, aztek said:

27 minutes ago, aztek said:

some good news

GOP's tax bill cancels $23 billion in credits claimed by illegal immigrants

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/2/gops-tax-bill-cancels-23-billion-credits-illegals/

Just more proof that the current system doesn’t work. You’re a fool if you think building a wall or mass deportations are the answer. Cutting benefits of illegals is not something I’m against though.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

so  we should give them to illegals instead?    

Never said that at all. In fact letting more in legally makes it easier to monitor them and ensure they don’t leech.

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Never said that at all. In fact letting more in legally makes it easier to monitor them and ensure they don’t leech.

you do not get it, they do not want to be here legally. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Just more proof that the current system doesn’t work. You’re a fool if you think building a wall or mass deportations are the answer. Cutting benefits of illegals is not something I’m against though.

you are fool to think not to,  or that it will be the only measure

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

you are fool to think not to,  or that it will be the only measure

Walls, patrols, courts, jails,...expensive. Identifying, licensing, taxing......cheap.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Walls, patrols, courts, jails,...expensive. Identifying, licensing, taxing......cheap.

you still do not get it,  THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE LEGALLY.   IT DOES NOT PAY.

we are paying a lot more now

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, aztek said:

THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE LEGALLY.   IT DOES NOT PAY.

Why do you think this?  It certainly can't be much fun thinking that if your wife or husband goes to the grocery store, ICE may detain and deport them.  Getting a work permit and being registered seems a lot better.  

10 hours ago, aztek said:

ry to follow the conversation, i explained before why

OK, I went back and read your other previous posts.    I am still a little in the dark.

If you work, you get taxes withheld right?  How do you have a bill if you have no ID and no credit?  Who would give you money or goods?

47 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If you work, you get taxes withheld right?  How do you have a bill if you have no ID and no credit?  Who would give you money or goods?

right,   unless i work on cash and pay no taxes, or i can pay some taxes and earn tax credit.

you have stolen id, stolen ss, you apply for cc,  using stolen identity, than you do not pay, and you do nto have to worry, a poor sob whose ss you stole will be in troubles, read irs link that i posted, how they encourage illegals to steal ss, also read up on tax credits for illegals

you are not a little in the dark , you're in a complete darkness if you have ask these question.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, aztek said:

you do not get it, they do not want to be here legally. 

You, sir, get a CEE-gar.

Ya know, I used to wonder why these people pay a coyote big $$ to get to the Los Angeles when all they have to do is fly into LAX!  What is so hard?

We'll, they cannot ply their trade here as they plan to if they have actual known identities. Ever wonder how they end up with 6 EBT cards...?  Two apartments???

Hey @acidhead,  I wonder if that Michael you posted about is a republican yet?  LOL

On 13/05/2019 at 9:28 AM, Jerry Gallo said:

Does anybody here, anyone, have the courage to admit the reason the left wants open borders is for the Hispanic vote? According to exit polling, 89% of African Americans voted for Clinton. 66% of Hispanics and Latinos voted for Clinton. 65% of Asian Americans. Throw in true leftists, the LGBT community, and pro-choice women. Add those allowed citizen privileges and felons to vote as some are calling for, soon enough, you have a permanent voting class in Presidential elections. Just enough in swing states to tip the scales, Democrats never lose again. Why not just say it out loud? 

Those numbers seem a bit dubious if only about half of eligible people vote.

• Confused 1