Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bosnian Pyramids, my personal cleaning

From what i read there is no Bosnian Pyramid. Its a hill. show me where its a pyramid? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@AXJ, your site behaves bizarrely on iPhone.

I couldn’t get into your article. Or was it just the one photo with the rocks in the background?

I did find this though, so it wasn’t all wasted time!:

3C6DC123-99AA-4C0B-80D8-905CFBEBD21D.jpeg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

From what i read there is no Bosnian Pyramid. Its a hill. show me where its a pyramid? 

Believe me I was there...there is a Pyramid.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, AXJ said:

Because mountains are never pyramid shaped. :whistle:

Antartica:

GM5WJ.jpg

Serbia:

PHOTO: Hundreds of people are flocking to Mount Rtanj for the apocalypse because they believe it will save them.

Philipines:

Chocolate_Hills.jpg

Faroe Islands:

gf538b17bb.jpg

Vietnam:

The land of the Heaven Gate

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

image.jpeg.39a1c1e4f48577fe34f0e541c0ffcb85.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dracolley said:

By comparing the forms to known pyramids, including those in Egypt, China, and Central America, Osmanagich discovered that the Bosnian structures shared characteristics with those on other continents, including a northern orientation, construction materials created or altered by tool users, and inner chambers. The Bosnian pyramids’ northern orientation is more precise than the Egyptian Giza pyramids’ alignment. 

At the Pyramid of the Sun, investigators discovered aggregate blocks under a meter of soil — rectangular and roughly six-sided, the blocks appeared to be made from a type of concrete. Researchers determined that the pyramid concrete was superior (less than one percent water absorption) to modern aggregates (plus or minus three percent water absorption). 

Physicists and electrical engineers measured an electrical “beam” emitted from the top of the Sun Pyramid — a 13-foot wide field of electromagnetic energy at 28 kHz, not commonly found in nature. With miles of underground tunnels, multiple chambers, and flowing water, Osmanagich believes the formations were designed to produce specific types of energy. Similar theories have developed in regard to pyramids on other continents — researchers believe that chamberswithin the Great Pyramid of Giza were designed to conduct and store electromagnetic energy.

https://www.gaia.com/article/the-bosnian-pyramids-hoax-or-national-treasure

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/exclusive-discovery-new-prehistoric-underground-tunnels-bosnian-pyramids-020343

image.jpeg.a6fb180096955777ec9c716f08ed2828.jpeg

25 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

It looks to me as if you "Cleaned your soul in a muddy hole"

Actually the air was crisp with energy and the water tasted like delicious ice...take a trip and your soul will not regret it...

Physicists and electrical engineers measured an electrical “beam” emitted from the top of the Sun Pyramid — a 13-foot wide field of electromagnetic energy at 28 kHz, not commonly found in nature. With miles of underground tunnels, multiple chambers, and flowing water, Osmanagich believes the formations were designed to produce specific types of energy. Similar theories have developed in regard to pyramids on other continents — researchers believe that chamberswithin the Great Pyramid of Giza were designed to conduct and store electromagnetic energy.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, AXJ said:

I was fortunate to clean my soul in the tunnels under the Bosnian Pyramids.

https://axjusa.ning.com/photo/axj-bosnia-pyramids-visit 

Isn't it a bit much to write that Semir Osmanagic found/discovered the "pyramid" ? I'm pretty sure the locals saw it once or twice before he came along. :whistle:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Actually the air was crisp with energy and the water tasted like delicious ice...take a trip and your soul will not regret it...

I can't wait to see the photos of these wondrous caverns, i've seen people crouched in a muddy hole with water at the bottom, can you put the photos up now, thanks. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hetrodoxly said:

I can't wait to see the photos of these wondrous caverns, i've seen people crouched in a muddy hole with water at the bottom, can you put the photos up now, thanks. 

The tunnels are the least important issue...the energy you will receive from the quartz is priceless....

10 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Isn't it a bit much to write that Semir Osmanagic found/discovered the "pyramid" ? I'm pretty sure the locals saw it once or twice before he came along. :whistle:

Yes, the locals that built them 12,000 years ago, and then the followers that closed them up 4,000 years ago...and then covered them up so the Romans would not destroy them...

8 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Yes, the locals that built them 12,000 years ago,

How was that age determined ?

It's suspiciously close to the supposed time of Atlantis. :no:

8 minutes ago, AXJ said:

and then the followers that closed them up 4,000 years ago...

Why did they close them up 4000 years ago ?

8 minutes ago, AXJ said:

and then covered them up so the Romans would not destroy them...

There were any Romans for another 1500 years.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Dracolley said:

By comparing the forms to known pyramids, including those in Egypt, China, and Central America, Osmanagich discovered that the Bosnian structures shared characteristics with those on other continents, including a northern orientation, construction materials created or altered by tool users, and inner chambers. The Bosnian pyramids’ northern orientation is more precise than the Egyptian Giza pyramids’ alignment. 

At the Pyramid of the Sun, investigators discovered aggregate blocks under a meter of soil — rectangular and roughly six-sided, the blocks appeared to be made from a type of concrete. Researchers determined that the pyramid concrete was superior (less than one percent water absorption) to modern aggregates (plus or minus three percent water absorption). 

https://www.gaia.com/article/the-bosnian-pyramids-hoax-or-national-treasure

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/exclusive-discovery-new-prehistoric-underground-tunnels-bosnian-pyramids-020343

Thanks for the reply but I’m sceptical. Highly sceptical.

• Haha 2

:sleepy:

• Like 4

On 5/12/2019 at 6:01 AM, AXJ said:

It's a pyramidal shaped hill (when viewed from a certain direction)

We discussed it in great detail about 15 years ago.   The presence of various strata of bedrock in the areas that have been excavated rather proves the point.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AXJ said:

The tunnels are the least important issue...the energy you will receive from the quartz is priceless....

They've opened up wash holes where water once flowed when they became blocked and compact it changed it's course and the process would happen again the big stone are just washed rocks that lay on the bottom of a muddy river, the most ugly looking tunnels i've ever seen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

It's a pyramidal shaped hill (when viewed from a certain direction)

We discussed it in great detail about 15 years ago.   The presence of various strata of bedrock in the areas that have been excavated rather proves the point.  

I remember it well, it looks like they realized people weren't going to be fooled by that nonsense anymore so they've dug holes into the muddy hillside. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

I remember it well, it looks like they realized people weren't going to be fooled by that nonsense anymore so they've dug holes into the muddy hillside. 

Be serious. Nobody did this any time recently...they just are breaking down the walls built 4,000 years ago and draining the water...you must take a walk through them...

• Haha 1

There are also Roman era mines in the "pyramid" ;)     Whether that's what they are excavating is impossible to tell now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

They've opened up wash holes where water once flowed when they became blocked and compact it changed it's course and the process would happen again the big stone are just washed rocks that lay on the bottom of a muddy river, the most ugly looking tunnels i've ever seen. 

Grow up...have you been there?