Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bosnian Pyramids, my personal cleaning

8 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Grow up...have you been there?

What is the best footage/photos of it? Sincerely interested.

Is there a decent documentary or something you’d recommend? Or do you have good photos?

36 minutes ago, Timothy said:

What is the best footage/photos of it? Sincerely interested.

Is there a decent documentary or something you’d recommend? Or do you have good photos?

Plenty of links to visit if you read through the original thread from 2005:

Obviously more has been done since then, mainly, I think, various vits of additional construction work and digging tunnels etc.

Edit: it may take you a while, I see there are over 1,300 posts in that thread!

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Essan I was hoping for some newer better images/video.

Nothing I’ve seen looks like it is not naturally possible, and that’s far more likely than fringe theories supported by few but condemned by many.

It would not be hard to prove if they were in fact man made structures. 

• Like 2

On 12/05/2019 at 10:03 AM, Dracolley said:

Physicists and electrical engineers measured an electrical “beam” emitted from the top of the Sun Pyramid — a 13-foot wide field of electromagnetic energy at 28 kHz, not commonly found in nature. With miles of underground tunnels,

Name the 'Physicists' and lets look at his credentials, 

• Like 3

On 5/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, AXJ said:

I was fortunate to clean my soul in the tunnels under the Bosnian Pyramids.

https://axjusa.ning.com/photo/axj-bosnia-pyramids-visit 

How did your soul get dirty in the first place?  You should take better care of your soul.  It isn't like you can just get another one.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 5

On 5/13/2019 at 4:32 AM, AXJ said:

Grow up...have you been there?

As the saying goes, I don’t have to go to Detroit to know it smells bad. And no one had to go to Serbia to know you’re wrong. 

Do you have mysteriously unspecific evidence for this you’re holding back for no obvious reason? Or maybe you know someone surnamed Gonzalez or Rivera with magic secrets?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

As the saying goes, I don’t have to go to Detroit to know it smells bad. And no one had to go to Serbia to know you’re wrong. 

Do you have mysteriously unspecific evidence for this you’re holding back for no obvious reason? Or maybe you know someone surnamed Gonzalez or Rivera with magic secrets?

—Jaylemurph 

What does Serbia have to do with Bosnia? Or the Kingdom of Bosnia, the coast of which was stolen by Croatia? Do yourself and buy a history book. And read it please.

2 hours ago, AXJ said:

What does Serbia have to do with Bosnia? Or the Kingdom of Bosnia, the coast of which was stolen by Croatia? Do yourself and buy a history book. And read it please.

My apologies for confounding two neighboring, previously Yugoslavian countries. 

Is that the best you’ve got? Quibbling over nigh-identical Balkan states?

Nothing that addresses the real issues I brought up? Or do you think we’re collectively stupid enough to forget the glaring errors in your posts because of your red herrings?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

My apologies for confounding two neighboring, previously Yugoslavian countries. 

Is that the best you’ve got? Quibbling over nigh-identical Balkan states?

Nothing that addresses the real issues I brought up? Or do you think we’re collectively stupid enough to forget the glaring errors in your posts because of your red herrings?

—Jaylemurph 

I simply brought up the fact that I was impressed in my visit to the Bosnian Pyramids built by Man long before the Egyptian ones and while in the tunnels I felt that my soul had been cleansed by the Quartz energy and the water in the tunnels. When you visit them you will probably feel the same way...Bosnia was a great Kingdom.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AXJ said:

I simply brought up the fact that I was impressed in my visit to the Bosnian Pyramids built by Man long before the Egyptian ones and while in the tunnels I felt that my soul had been cleansed by the Quartz energy and the water in the tunnels. When you visit them you will probably feel the same way...Bosnia was a great Kingdom.

You've not named the fizzy cyst yet.

4 hours ago, AXJ said:

You are clinging to a state-supported delusion in a post war Bosnia.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:58 AM, AXJ said:

I was fortunate to clean my soul in the tunnels under the Bosnian Pyramids.

https://axjusa.ning.com/photo/axj-bosnia-pyramids-visit 

I was talking about this thing here, there seems to be high concentration of negative ions in the tunnels (nothing to do with ''pyramid'') and many people do report feeling good there. Anyhow, in years there is nothing solid about this project aside from it being fantastic tourist project, something which helped poor local economy by a bit and i hope it will grow with time as a resort, hot bath etc. It will do good to locals who are living hard lives.

Caves in general, or nature have positive effects especially for people who are used to urban living, surrounded by concrete. You always feel that air is better in nature. That said, there is also research about influence of negative ions to our health, they might be good in fight against free radicals etc.

Is it true that there is unusually high concentration in tunnels Ravne? I'd love to see proof for that whole ''energy thing'' as i have some personal interest in it but all we have had in years are some little clues, large assumptions and tourist tours. I would love this to be true, have researched the subject a lot and there is just nothing enough to verify any of the claims from Ravne. Just good assumptions and seemingly plausible speculations.

1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I was talking about this thing here, there seems to be high concentration of negative ions in the tunnels (nothing to do with ''pyramid'') and many people do report feeling good there. Anyhow, in years there is nothing solid about this project aside from it being fantastic tourist project, something which helped poor local economy by a bit and i hope it will grow with time as a resort, hot bath etc. It will do good to locals who are living hard lives.

Caves in general, or nature have positive effects especially for people who are used to urban living, surrounded by concrete. You always feel that air is better in nature. That said, there is also research about influence of negative ions to our health, they might be good in fight against free radicals etc.

Is it true that there is unusually high concentration in tunnels Ravne? I'd love to see proof for that whole ''energy thing'' as i have some personal interest in it but all we have had in years are some little clues, large assumptions and tourist tours. I would love this to be true, have researched the subject a lot and there is just nothing enough to verify any of the claims from Ravne. Just good assumptions and seemingly plausible speculations.

I have personally been there and well worth a visit for your spiritual and physical cleansing.

3 hours ago, AXJ said:

I have personally been there and well worth a visit for your spiritual and physical cleansing.

I believe that too but guess i have to feel it. Maybe my soul can't get any cleaner :) Who knows, maybe Semir will finally find something to prove parts of the story.

56 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I believe that too but guess i have to feel it. Maybe my soul can't get any cleaner :) Who knows, maybe Semir will finally find something to prove parts of the story.

Guaranteed. Nothing to prove. They exist long before the pyramids in Egypt. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Guaranteed. Nothing to prove. They exist long before the pyramids in Egypt. 

I mean about the energy. Pyramid was always too much of a claim.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:26 AM, Essan said:

There are also Roman era mines in the "pyramid" ;)     Whether that's what they are excavating is impossible to tell now.

That's what it looked liked. The Illyrian mines. Notice the stacked cobbles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, AXJ said:

Yeah, foreign food sometimes lead to physical cleansing but you do not have to go to Bosnia for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, toast said:

Yeah, foreign food sometimes lead to physical cleansing but you do not have to go to Bosnia for it.

You do not have to but trust me, you should :) 

9 hours ago, Piney said:

The Illyrian mines.

I'd love to see that but there is just not enough sites and solid stuff about Illyrians. I highly doubt that those are related to them. Most likely more recent, Roman. If not then those tunnels might be much older except that there  were no cave paintings found, meh :(

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I'd love to see that but there is just not enough sites and solid stuff about Illyrians. I highly doubt that those are related to them. Most likely more recent, Roman.

That's one of the reasons Rome took Illyria. The mines are Roman era, but they didn't originate with them.

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's one of the reasons Rome took Illyria. The mines are Roman era, but they didn't originate with them.

Sure, land was rich in mining resources, gold and silver too. I am just not sure if those are mines that's the only issue.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Sure, land was rich in mining resources, gold and silver too. I am just not sure if those are mines that's the only issue.

Don't think the Romans found the Pyramids or never entered the tunnels?

9 hours ago, AXJ said:

Don't think the Romans found the Pyramids or never entered the tunnels?

They built an observation post on the top of it! 

5 hours ago, Essan said:

They built an observation post on the top of it! 

Yes, but they did not bother to check under them.