Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My enlightenment

UM-Bot

By: FF8F3ENCJP | Location: Sacramento, California

In California as a child in 1967 I had my first UFO experience that had a "profound" effect on me and has all my life. Ten Thousand people reported the anomaly in the Sacramento skies that summer. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112221/my-enlightenment

• 8 months later...

Sir my heart is beating a little fast as I type this. I just submitted my story here . It is the story of when I was 4 years old in 1967 in Sacramento Calif. I explained that there were beings in my room up by the ceiling. I remember floating out of my house to a bright light. I REMEMBER SCREAMING and then being back in my bed . Like you this has haunted me for over 50 years and I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD BELIVE ME but . Im reading here and two stories into it is your story. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SOME PEACE.  You dont forget something like  this . It changes your life.  I wanted to be an astronaut. Didnt quite make it . Im glad you were able to find out the truth. I believe every word . Again  thank you

• Like 2

This has always haunted me and at the time I felt I knew what they were and what they were doing that night. I became an aviator because of this experience and served in the U.S. Navy until retirement. I can't share the things I saw in the U.S. Navy because it is classified.

We are in communication with extraterrestrial beings and have been for some time and "Valiant Thor" is a fact and not a psychotic episode in our history. We are far more advanced than society knows!

The truth to this will come out very soon now and we should all know that there is benevolence and malevolence that face us in the future.

Seems to me there is somewhat of a disconnect between statements above emboldened.

The author cannot share things...but has no problem telling us, We are in communication with ET.   

How can anyone take that seriously?  And why should anyone take seriously the 53 year old memory of a 4 year old?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I think its awsome! Who cares if they have proof, I'm glad to see people talking about it!

Who is anyone here to discredit the claims.

Who cares if anyone takes it seriously or not : )

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I think its awsome! Who cares if they have proof, I'm glad to see people talking about it!

Who is anyone here to discredit the claims.

Who cares if anyone takes it seriously or not : )

I don't.  I don't care if you don't take it seriously or if you take it seriously.  Ask  yourself the same question...why do you care if I offer a speculative honest answer to something that is presented as though it needs to be taken seriously?   I discredit the claims for very good reasons.  And if I discredit the claims what is that to anyone?  Why do you care if I discredit the claims?  You think it is awesome...fine with me.  I think it is a crock...obviously not fine with you...but that's okay...your opinion is as valid as anyone elses...including my own. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I think its awsome! Who cares if they have proof, I'm glad to see people talking about it! Why are you glad?

Who is anyone here to discredit the claims. Because 4 year olds are almost purely subconscious beings. And memory is playdoh. 

Who cares if anyone takes it seriously or not : ) That's the problem. Some do take it serious, for more serious than it should be taken.

4 hours ago, joc said:

And why should anyone take seriously the 53 year old memory of a 4 year old?

I didnt say I took it seriously, I have no opinion one way or the other.

It's fun to here about personal claims, right, wrong, delusional or fact.

take-it-easy-its-caturday-meme.png

• Haha 2

Purrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

That's the problem. Some do take it serious, for more serious than it should be taken

Hey! I resemble that!   

• Haha 1