Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Shadow entity/dark energy

3 posts in this topic

UM-Bot

By: HydroKing | Location: US

Before I talk about my experience, I want to say I'm not the kind of person who thinks dreams have some kind of 'special meaning.' I see them as just stuff the brain throws at you while you're asleep. However, some of the dreams that I've been having the past 3 years are... unsettling. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112222/shadow-entitydark-energy

RabidMongoose
10 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

My thoughts exactly.

I only experience shadow people when I`m stressed out. And its not the stress causing it, its my approach for dealing with it. I have learned to ignore everything coming out of my subconscious. Basically, I open up a divide between by subconscious and conscious.

Then I notice shadow people appearing and think its my subconscious trying to get my attention because I have been ignoring it.

openozy

The times I've seen shadow figures is when wide awake in the daytime.I'm pretty sure they were there to warn me and I didn't feel bad vibes off them.

• Like 1