Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow entity/dark energy

UM-Bot

By: HydroKing | Location: US

Before I talk about my experience, I want to say I'm not the kind of person who thinks dreams have some kind of 'special meaning.' I see them as just stuff the brain throws at you while you're asleep. However, some of the dreams that I've been having the past 3 years are... unsettling. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112222/shadow-entitydark-energy

10 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

My thoughts exactly.

I only experience shadow people when I`m stressed out. And its not the stress causing it, its my approach for dealing with it. I have learned to ignore everything coming out of my subconscious. Basically, I open up a divide between by subconscious and conscious.

Then I notice shadow people appearing and think its my subconscious trying to get my attention because I have been ignoring it.

The times I've seen shadow figures is when wide awake in the daytime.I'm pretty sure they were there to warn me and I didn't feel bad vibes off them.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, judging from your description, I think I know exactly who and what the shadow guys are and their purpose. They are manifestations of either your conscience or a bad memory. So, either clear your conscience or stand up to your bad memory. That should defeat your shadow dude.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

when i first saw him, at least i think it's a man from what he is wearing. i was 6 years old when my dad took me from my mom, because neither one of them had custody of me. Well he took me to a house on Beaty street in medford. My room was all the way at the other side of the house, the one with the attic door right above my head. It started with the noises from the roof, i'd

when i first saw him, at least i think it's a man from what he is wearing. i was 6 years old when my dad took me from my mom, because neither one of them had custody of me. Well he took me to a house on Beaty street in medford. My room was all the way at the other side of the house, the one with the attic door right above my head. It started with the noises from the roof, i'd

I can't tell you what this is but it seems to invoke and feed on fear emotions. The etheric/astral worlds are complex beyond our understanding. If asked for advise I would say to try not to think of this thing and focus your attention on living in peace and happiness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1