Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy i think might be going on

ghost kid

Do you think the government (like the CIA).Might have a program for taking out people who get to powerful psychically?Yes or no?Because i am not sure.:unsure:    

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ghost kid said:

Do you think the government (like the CIA).Might have a program for taking out people who get to powerful psychically?Yes or no?Because i am not sure.:unsure:    

No. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I'm going with the 'No' answer.

Why would someone think 'Yes'?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ghost kid said:

Not at all, because psychics don't exist.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ghost kid said:

I agree with other people - no, however the first question you have to answer is: Do psychics exists?

I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find any credible evidence that they do. If psychics don't exist, they why would the CIA be trying to 'knock off' things that don't exist?

Now, would the CIA / government / whoever have a contingency plan to deal with the appearance of a powerful psychic who posed a threat to the government? That is another kettle of fish...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Why would someone think 'Yes'?

Well, consider the yes answer. If you think No, but there is a possibility the answer might be yes, then if psychics exist and you are one, you expose yourself to unnecessary danger.

If you think Yes, then if psychics exist and you are one, you are careful, and expose yourself to minimum danger. If the answer is no, you are in no danger.

I think Xeno is correct, but then my aunt was shot at a party by a doctor with an unloaded gun.  That was in Texas, so anything is possible there. I am a careful kind of guy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ghost kid said:

Well I'm a powerful psychic and no one has tried to take me out.  Maybe I'm just too powerful?

• Haha 4

How would the government find out someone was psychic(as opposed to just professing to be)? :wacko:

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Well I'm a powerful psychic and no one has tried to take me out.  Maybe I'm just too powerful?

That's because you always see it coming.

• Haha 1

You mean if Jean Grey turns into Dark Phoenix, the CIA will just "take her out"?  :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ghost kid said:

It's not the CIA, it's the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division aka

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ghost kid said:

I can't resist this but don't you think that people who are 'to powerful psychically' would be way ahead of their would-be CIA assassins and know they are coming? It doesn't say much for their psychic ability if they end up dead meat!

Edit: I see others beat me to it. So much for my psychic powers!!

Edited by Ozymandias

I thought this said "physically" and I thought it was preposterous. Then I realized it said "psychically" and couldn't find an adjective extreme enough to use for it.

• Like 1

I'm not so sure which one he meant.

psychically - physically or psychically   

Either way, my answer is no.

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I'm not so sure which one he meant.

psychically - physically or psychically   

Either way, my answer is no.

I meant psychically.

• Thanks 1

On 12/05/2019 at 6:20 PM, XenoFish said:

Not at all, because psychics don't exist.

The CIA might disagree. Too much Government cash and time have been spent on "remote viewing" programs and other psychic research for it to just be a dead end. Other countries have been running their own versions of psychic offense type programs...declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

The CIA might disagree. Too much Government cash and time have been spent on "remote viewing" programs and other psychic research for it to just be a dead end. Other countries have been running their own versions of psychic offense type programs...declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

Yep, so real, so powerful. So much so that surveillance technology fits right in a pocket or purse.

"Hey Alexa? How many people are listening to our conversation?"

You don't need people making guesses. When technology does a better job.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Yep, so real, so powerful. So much so that surveillance technology fits right in a pocket or purse.

actually yes,  if gvmnts around the world invest in it. Surveillance tech is good, but  it has it's limits.  cops use psychics to help investigations, that is a fact, plenty of info about it online, i have no doubt other agencies do too

Edited by aztek

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

...declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

Can you cite evidence,please?

For some reason I thought this said “getting too powerful physically”, like the government was worried you’d been hitting the gym too much and we’re gonna hulk out.

Edited by BettyTheYeti

On 5/15/2019 at 3:46 AM, Dark_Grey said:

...declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

Still waiting for you to cite the evidence for this, please.

I'm in the know - nothing described in OP is happening.

PS I'm psychic, I see bs from far away.

• Haha 1