Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy i think might be going on

ghost kid

On 5/14/2019 at 8:46 PM, Dark_Grey said:

The CIA might disagree. Too much Government cash and time have been spent on "remote viewing" programs and other psychic research for it to just be a dead end. Other countries have been running their own versions of psychic offense type programs...declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

Thing is, military ain't that smart, barking commands don't takes much of IQ. Don't take that as insult: PhD student knows about hydrodynamics more than all star general, but the same student will be wortheless on the battlefield.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:58 PM, ghost kid said:

Do you think the government (like the CIA).Might have a program for taking out people who get to powerful psychically?Yes or no?Because i am not sure.:unsure:    

No...In a word.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:49 AM, ouija ouija said:

How would the government find out someone was psychic(as opposed to just professing to be)? :wacko:

The government psychics would identify them.

On 13/05/2019 at 10:20 AM, XenoFish said:

Not at all, because psychics don't exist.

Cos the gubmint got rid of all of them.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 7:12 AM, bmk1245 said:

Thing is, military ain't that smart, barking commands don't takes much of IQ. Don't take that as insult: PhD student knows about hydrodynamics more than all star general, but the same student will be wortheless on the battlefield.

I have seen officers in the military with all their fancy degrees who do not have enough sense to get out of a shower of s**t without a book to tell them how!

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 2

On 5/19/2019 at 4:12 AM, bmk1245 said:

You would be surprised how smart some of the military is and how little time they spend barking orders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, ghost kid said:

Do you think the government (like the CIA).Might have a program for taking out people who get to powerful psychically?Yes or no?Because i am not sure.:unsure:    

Absolutely not.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:12 AM, bmk1245 said:

Well that is unfortunate to read. I'm sorry to say but some of us do have degrees. Even more so, some of us have multiple degrees and doctorates as well.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You would be surprised how smart some of the military is and how little time they spend barking orders.

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

Well that is unfortunate to read. I'm sorry to say but some of us do have degrees. Even more so, some of us have multiple degrees and doctorates as well.

Sorry, guys, for unintentional insult, though I've had couple of classmates whose fathers were career military officers. Even by teenager's standards they were kinda morons back in 1980s. And one them I did met somewhere around 2010 (+/-). Jeez, the pile of manure in his head just grew up to unimaginable heights.

Again, my apologies for hasty generalization.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Sorry, guys, for unintentional insult, though I've had couple of classmates whose fathers were career military officers. Even by teenager's standards they were kinda morons back in 1980s. And one them I did met somewhere around 2010 (+/-). Jeez, the pile of manure in his head just grew up to unimaginable heights.

No worries at all.  At least in this country, the military has changed a lot.  Working in industry, I have met former military metallurgists, logistics experts, and planners  that I initially thought would be inferior to the manufacturing people I was used to working with.  I was surprised to find they were sometimes leaders in the field and ahead of the business community in some ways.  All of those guys had to go through basic training and a couple even served in combat, But of course there are likely still many people like you describe in the ranks.

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

No worries at all.  At least in this country, the military has changed a lot.  Working in industry, I have met former military metallurgists, logistics experts, and planners  that I initially thought would be inferior to the manufacturing people I was used to working with.  I was surprised to find they were sometimes leaders in the field and ahead of the business community in some ways.  All of those guys had to go through basic training and a couple even served in combat, But of course there are likely still many people like you describe in the ranks.

Good to hear.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:12 PM, bmk1245 said:

And I spent 25 years in the military - as an Officer. Sure, there are some stupid people and people who did things simply to get promoted but the vast majority are doing a job to the best of their ability... you just don't necessarily understand how it works for them. Likewise, I am sure that I wouldn't understand all the nuances of your job.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

No worries - most all of us don't necessarily understand what it is like being in another's shoes.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 4:14 PM, Robotic Jew said:

I thought this said "physically" and I thought it was preposterous. Then I realized it said "psychically" and couldn't find an adjective extreme enough to use for it.

Me too. My first thought was they would have taken Schwarzenegger out years ago.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 3:46 AM, Dark_Grey said:

..declassified docs show that some success has been made in these areas. I don't know how or why, but according to the Feds, "psychic power" is a real thing.

STILL waiting for the cite of the evidence.

On 13/05/2019 at 12:58 AM, ghost kid said:

No, the CIA have been there and it never worked so there would be no reason to take out people who.only claim to have an ability

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

If psychics were real, they would not be tsken out, but employed by the governments.

Do not confuse an alleged psychic with profilers.

Profilers are professional.people and even then, they do not always get it right 100% of the time.

Psychic claimants use a persons belief, naivity, gullibility and what information they can get prior to "seeing" , they part profile, part scam. 

Yes, the program is run by the Bureau of Normalcy. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Obviousman said:

STILL waiting for the cite of the evidence.

Go look it up man. I'm not here to spoon feed you. You have access to Google just as I do and this is all very easy to find. Like, top 10 search results easy. 

They don't kill people who are psychic, and they even try to persuade some powerful psychics into working for them. However, if someone is psychic and they feel poses a threat to the status quo, then they become a targeted individual. Basically, this is where the government sends people to follow them around, tells potential employers lies about them, hack their electronics, bug their phones, and even attack them with electronic harassment tools that send signals directly into their brain. Basically, the goal of the program is to isolate them from others and prevent them from getting jobs, isolate them socially, and generally cause others to believe that they are crazy when they aren't. It's a very elaborate program, and the stories I've heard from targeted individuals sound very credible to me. There's a Vice documentary on it, and I have to say the people who speak out about it sound extremely credible. Some people misunderstand and call them crazy, but I can tell that it's real. Here's the documentary on the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

They don't kill people who are psychic, and they even try to persuade some powerful psychics into working for them. However, if someone is psychic and they feel poses a threat to the status quo, then they become a targeted individual. Basically, this is where the government sends people to follow them around, tells potential employers lies about them, hack their electronics, bug their phones, and even attack them with electronic harassment tools that send signals directly into their brain. Basically, the goal of the program is to isolate them from others and prevent them from getting jobs, isolate them socially, and generally cause others to believe that they are crazy when they aren't. It's a very elaborate program, and the stories I've heard from targeted individuals sound very credible to me. There's a Vice documentary on it, and I have to say the people who speak out about it sound extremely credible. Some people misunderstand and call them crazy, but I can tell that it's real. Here's the documentary on the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0

Stop typing ball locks! 

That video is no proof at all, but it does prove they are not psychics.

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Stop typing ball locks! 

That video is no proof at all

One of the targeted individuals even showed an x-ray that confirmed that he did in fact have a device in his brain though

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

One of the targeted individuals even showed an x-ray that confirmed that he did in fact have a device in his brain though

Complete BS. At what time stamp do they show that? I'm not watching all that nonsense just to find it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You need to go see an otolaryngologists, get your nose sorted out as you really can not smell BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2