Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy i think might be going on

ghost kid

Whitley Streiber has talked about being targeted as well, it is not psychics but rather people who have information someone does not want to get out.

The CIA is not supposed to operate inside our borders, so it is most likely not the CIA targeting people in the U.S.

6 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Go look it up man. I'm not here to spoon feed you. You have access to Google just as I do and this is all very easy to find. Like, top 10 search results easy. 

No, YOU made the claim; YOU provide the evidence. That way we are both talking about the same evidence.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Obviousman said:

No, YOU made the claim; YOU provide the evidence. That way we are both talking about the same evidence.

That's standard CT woo nut tactics for you. When they can't post their non-existent proof, they go straight to "look it up yourself" like that answers anything.

If I wanted to Google for nonsense, I'd look at cat videos or something, not "research" complete BS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Whitley Streiber has talked about being targeted as well, it is not psychics but rather people who have information someone does not want to get out.

The CIA is not supposed to operate inside our borders, so it is most likely not the CIA targeting people in the U.S.

They can target foreigner's in the US but from what I understand the FBI is responsible for law enforcement. And what possible information could Streiber have that would make him a target of the CIA? Or FBI for that matter...If you ask me and no one is, all this is paranoia at the highest level...Attention seekers wanting more attention and Google clicks.

Edited by Alien Origins
Add Something.

On 5/29/2019 at 5:09 AM, freetoroam said:

Do you think the government (like the CIA).Might have a program for taking out people who get to powerful psychically?Yes or no?Because i am not sure.:unsure:    

My bad..See post#54.

Edited by Alien Origins

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

My bad..See post#54.

Er yeah!!! :angry:

Jeeze, do this in a ghost thread and you will be in serious trouble. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

They can target foreigner's in the US but from what I understand the FBI is responsible for law enforcement. And what possible information could Streiber have that would make him a target of the CIA? Or FBI for that matter...If you ask me and no one is, all this is paranoia at the highest level...Attention seekers wanting more attention and Google clicks.

Exactly!  He was targeted after his book Communion was published, and he never said anything about aliens from outer space in that book, but his publisher dropped him, even though the book made money, and he was harassed and says that sometimes he still is harassed.

I don't think it was the CIA or the FBI targeting him, it was military and some other organization.  It had to be some organization with a lot of money in order to intimidate his publisher who had been making money publishing his books for years.

Edited by Desertrat56

Don't know I have never read the book. But from what I get the book was supposedly about his true life encounter with non human entities. Matter of fact the alien on the cover of the book Strieber had a hand in designing so to speak...He was with the artists when it was painted and made corrections to it to more so fit what he supposedly saw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(book)

So the fact that he never mentions aliens is a little misleading because he did in a round about way. I don't know. Maybe the Illuminati or New World Order saw something..:lol:

22 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Don't know I have never read the book. But from what I get the book was supposedly about his true life encounter with non human entities. Matter of fact the alien on the cover of the book Strieber had a hand in designing so to speak...He was with the artists when it was painted and made corrections to it to more so fit what he supposedly saw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(book)

So the fact that he never mentions aliens is a little misleading because he did in a round about way. I don't know. Maybe the Illuminati or New World Order saw something..:lol:

No, he mentions them but he does not call them aliens.  Everyone else calls them aliens but he calls them "the visitors" and he does not say he knows where they are from, he just describes his interactions with them and his feelings about all of it, including the bizarre military encounters he had in conjunction with his visitor encounters.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, he mentions them but he does not call them aliens.  Everyone else calls them aliens but he calls them "the visitors" and he does not say he knows where they are from, he just describes his interactions with them and his feelings about all of it, including the bizarre military encounters he had in conjunction with his visitor encounters.

No, he mentions them but he does not call them aliens. 

Ok...Well if you have read his book you would know better than me....:D Just never had an interest in it but I may get it now just to get familiar with it.

It is a good book, I don't know if I buy it as a true story but I read it when I was 12 or 13 and it scared the crap out of me.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Ok...Well if you have read his book you would know better than me....:D Just never had an interest in it but I may get it now just to get familiar with it.

I was only interested in the beginning because I thought I recognized the "alien" on the cover of the book when it first came out.  I did not buy the book hardback, too expensive when I was juggling paying the electirc bill and buying food for the kids.  Later that book jumped off a shelf at me twice before I checked it out of the library and read it.

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

It is a good book, I don't know if I buy it as a true story but I read it when I was 12 or 13 and it scared the crap out of me.

The scariest part of that book for me as an adult reading it the first time is knowing it was an edited journal of events and that he had removed as much of the fear he felt from it as possible.  It scared me too and I quit reading in the middle then went back and read the whole book a year later.

I still recall the intense dread I felt when reading it. I can't think of another book that made me scared like that, and I read a LOT of horror.

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 1:25 AM, Desertrat56 said:

He later came out with more insane stories like going to a special psychic school which was run by the "visitors".

I think Strieber was one of the first people who described being anally probed.

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

He later came out with more insane stories like going to a special psychic school which was run by the "visitors".

Yes, some of his stuff sounds insane unless you have experienced it yourself.  He obviously is not writing for you, but there are people who find his stories helpful.

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, some of his stuff sounds insane unless you have experienced it yourself.  He obviously is not writing for you, but there are people who find his stories helpful.

They cast doubt on his previous stories.

He's writing because he's an author.

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

They cast doubt on his previous stories.

He's writing because he's an author.

No, he's writing because he is a writer.  Writers write and some get published.  Compared to the amount of money he made when he only wrote fiction his writing does not support him any more.  Like I said, he isn't writing for you and there are many other writers who are not writing for you, so what?