Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Assange Reporter or a Danger to Humanity?

AXJ

Australian born Julian Assange, the Founder of Wikileaks has been arrested and awaiting extradition to the USA. Right or wrong?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AXJ said:

Australian born Julian Assange, the Founder of Wikileaks has been arrested and awaiting extradition to the USA. Right or wrong?

I am still debating this matter. Here are my thoughts to date: 1.) Did he harm anyone or save lives? 2.) No witnesses 3.) Right to remain silent 4.) No jurisdiction 5.) How can they prove he hacked anything 

Not entirely correct @AXJ, though it may make no difference in the long term. 

Assange was arrested by the Metropolitan police for breach of his bail terms. He was tried in April, and sentenced to 12 months in prison a couple of weeks ago. 

The USA has an indictment for hacking against him. They have not - yet - applied to extradite him, but I have no doubt that they will. (subject to politics that is; they probably wouldn't issue it if the UK government was set on resisting the extradition application. However, I can see no reason why the government WOULD resist it.) 

The Swedish Police DID have an international arrest warrant against him for suspicion of sexual assault. The Swedish system is a bit unusual, in that the police can get an arrest warrant even if - as in the case of Assange - no formal charges have been placed against him. They can arrest somebody without charge, purely to interrogate them. This warrant - and the investigation - lapsed whilst Assange was in the Ecuadorian embassy. However, there is talk that the Swedes may re-activate it. 

I hope the American's DON'T get their hands on him. After all, he never hacked anything; he merely published the resulting material. At no point did he set foot in the USA. 

I actually feel sorry for him. He is a pathetic figure these days. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Not entirely correct @AXJ, though it may make no difference in the long term. 

Assange was arrested by the Metropolitan police for breach of his bail terms. He was tried in April, and sentenced to 12 months in prison a couple of weeks ago. 

The USA has an indictment for hacking against him. They have not - yet - applied to extradite him, but I have no doubt that they will. (subject to politics that is; they probably wouldn't issue it if the UK government was set on resisting the extradition application. However, I can see no reason why the government WOULD resist it.) 

The Swedish Police DID have an international arrest warrant against him for suspicion of sexual assault. The Swedish system is a bit unusual, in that the police can get an arrest warrant even if - as in the case of Assange - no formal charges have been placed against him. They can arrest somebody without charge, purely to interrogate them. This warrant - and the investigation - lapsed whilst Assange was in the Ecuadorian embassy. However, there is talk that the Swedes may re-activate it. 

I hope the American's DON'T get their hands on him. After all, he never hacked anything; he merely published the resulting material. At no point did he set foot in the USA. 

I actually feel sorry for him. He is a pathetic figure these days. 

Pretty much agree with you...Swedish are pathetic...one of the girls admitted it was all a hoax...the other one is still on the run...they are aliens...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/world/europe/assange-sweden-investigation.html

6 minutes ago, AXJ said:

Pretty much agree with you...Swedish are pathetic...one of the girls admitted it was all a hoax...the other one is still on the run...they are aliens...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/world/europe/assange-sweden-investigation.html

On the run ? Aliens ? The article doesn't mention that, Anna Ardin (the accuser) is Swedish. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

On the run ? Aliens ? The article doesn't mention that, Anna Ardin (the accuser) is Swedish. 

Did you not see them running in the Motorway in the UK?

Honestly, I think as soon as Wikileaks publishes the next batch of inside info regarding the Banks and the Aliens attempting to set him up and May in the UK resigns they will release him... at least that is what AXJ in the Uk is saying? www.axj.uk 

58 minutes ago, AXJ said:

The women aliens after Julian Assange caught on camera? They shape shift too..

He hasn't done anything that we haven't seen many outlets do, especially over the last couple years. Classified info from this administration has been leaking like crazy. Like in most cases, its only a problem when you aren't leaking info for the establishment.

I hope he has a revenge stash of info that will destroy many in the establishment should they actually convict him of these false charges.

Edited by preacherman76

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, AXJ said:

Are the voices in your head telling you this?  Not even the same women, and the poor video quality doesn't show shape shifting aliens.  You're a lunatic.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, AXJ said:

Honestly, I think as soon as Wikileaks publishes the next batch of inside info regarding the Banks and the Aliens attempting to set him up and May in the UK resigns they will release him... at least that is what AXJ in the Uk is saying? www.axj.uk 

You've just fabricated a scenario out of your backside. 

• Like 1

Assange is a psychopathic, extremely narcissistic self-serving international traitor of no value to the human race.

His maturity level is a minus-300.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You've just fabricated a scenario out of your backside. 

He seems to think he’s heir to a magic Templar treasure, despite the fact the Templars were monks who took vows of poverty and chastity, delivered to the New World via a magic fleet bigger than anything else in the world at the time (but leaving no trace) and needing roughly 78 million people to crew it. And all the information was hidden in a secret code called “the Spanish language.”

...he’s got practice fabricating scenarios. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pallidin said:

Assange is a psychopathic, extremely narcissistic self-serving international traitor of no value to the human race.

His maturity level is a minus-300.

Traitor? He just published what he received.

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

He seems to think he’s heir to a magic Templar treasure, despite the fact the Templars were monks who took vows of poverty and chastity, delivered to the New World via a magic fleet bigger than anything else in the world at the time (but leaving no trace) and needing roughly 78 million people to crew it. And all the information was hidden in a secret code called “the Spanish language.”

...he’s got practice fabricating scenarios. 

—Jaylemurph 

No such thing as "Spanish" language...there is Castillian, Catalan, Gallego, etc.

On 13/05/2019 at 5:37 AM, AXJ said:

Are these really women at all? You decide.

2 hours ago, AXJ said:

Traitor? He just published what he received.

The unbridled, unauthorized publication of State-secrets IS treasonous, dangerous and insane.

Edited by pallidin

22 minutes ago, pallidin said:

The unbridled, unauthorized publication of State-secrets IS treasonous, dangerous and insane.

Well, it can't be "treasonous", because Assange isn't a US citizen ! 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, it can't be "treasonous", because Assange isn't a US citizen ! 

Treason is not specific to the U.S.

I said he is an "international traitor"

Edit: So basically, he's a dangerous moron.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

From the Cambridge English Dictionary: 

.... a person who is not loyal or stops being loyal to their own country, social class, beliefs, etc.:

Assange doesn't fit that definition :) He isn't a traitor. 

Whether he is dangerous, or a benefit to democracy (in the USA),  then becomes a matter of opinion. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_material_published_by_WikiLeaks#U.S._Intelligence_report_on_WikiLeaks

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

Assange is an Australian national.

Australia has very deep ties with American intelligence issues.

Assange directly caused the publications of State-secrets of various Western nations which, as a result of Australia's alliance, directly affected Australia as well.

But Assange, being a self-serving moron, failed to recognize consequences or maturity in disclosure.

His disclosures directly threatened the methods and lives of Western intelligence, which includes Australia.

He is a traitor to the international community.

Had he done this to Russia, Putin would most certainly have had him assassinated.

Hmmm... fair enough. I'll accept that he could be regarded as a traitor to Australia. However, the phrase "...traitor to the international community.." is meaningless verbiage, and possibly an oxymoron. 

• Like 1

You are being mature in response... I respect that.

• Like 1