Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkish airline pilot films UFO during flight

I can't actually see ANYTHING but clouds in the video ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Way too far away! How do we know it's not a balloon being pushed around by wind or something?

• Like 1

If it is that small white dot in upper third of screen then I don�t think anyone could say what it was or wasn�t.

35 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

If it is that small white dot in upper third of screen then I don�t think anyone could say what it was or wasn�t.

In the sky, and you cannot say what it is, is the definition of an UFO... it can be Venus, balloon, Satellite, other plane whatever. Unidentified Flying Object... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Definitely bigfoot or more specifically, a yeti with his winter coat on. You can tell by how small and blurry he is.

• Haha 6

Impressive vid.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

In the sky, and you cannot say what it is, is the definition of an UFO... it can be Venus, balloon, Satellite, other plane whatever. Unidentified Flying Object... 

and then the dear true believers who always jump from "unknown" to must be ET in his planet hopper. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Lol. This guy! ^^^

@Hankenhunter, it’s such a bad video. They think they saw something, but did they?

Why do we only have a 10 second video? Have you found the original? 

What the pilot is quoted as saying does not correlate with the video we’re seeing too. 

‘It wasn’t a satellite or star’: we’ll it looks like it could be in this video.

’Then it disappeared at incredible speed’: That certainly isn’t shown in the video. Why not?

’He was very bright and close to us despite the sun’: Looks pretty far away in the video...

’I didn’t see anything flying so fast’: The video doesn’t show something that looks like it is flying fast from the reference point provided. But again, 10 second crappy video.

Any chance you have a better link @Hankenhunter? You seem to have information not contained in the article?

Also, ‘a big busy jet’ (as you put it) can actually be incredibly non-busy for large periods of time. Especially while cruising at altitude. Very low workload. So I don’t know what you’re talking about with that comment...

@UM-Bot should know better than to post non-English links too. Bad robot! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

Unless someone can tell us definitively what it is then it IS a UFO.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DanL said:

Unless someone can tell us definitively what it is then it IS a UFO.

We all know that. :yes: But from the video, you can’t even tell if it’s flying. It might be orbiting. 

So is it more accurately just a UO then? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The UFO thing seems to be one of the things that goes sideways. You either have the people that instantly say it isn't anything and is made up or just lies and then you have the ones that instantly want to jump to Alien space ships. I find the topic fascinating whether it is something odd or if not why do people keep seeing things that are strange and then the Government comes out with a series of wildly stupid lies that they will change several times, each time saying "This is the truth this time". 

UFOs that go back and forth across the sky with military craft chasing them are NOT meteorites! Roswell was reported by the military to be a flying saucer...a weather balloon...a high altitude sensor to keep an eye on Russian nuclear testing... some sort of testing of high altitude bailout techniques... with several just plain old "IT DIDN'T EVER HAPPEN!!"  denials thrown in here and there.

What's the deal??? I'm at least as fascinated by the plain stupidity of some of the Government explanations as I am by the possibility that we are being peeked at by little Grey Guys. It would be interesting to discuss intelligently but that is seldom allowed.

Edited by DanL
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

UFOs that go back and forth across the sky with military craft chasing them are NOT meteorites

Proof of this? post it then.

roswell..lol, read the "orginal" mac brazel report, it was a "special" balloon, deal with it.

i want a nickel for every made up "look at me" attention junkie bs story someone told....30 plus years later.

there could be better discussions if dear true believers didnt take every thing that cast any doubts its "ET" so darn personal and then go into insult trantrum mode.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Yes mate I can't understand either why they go outta their way to prove something isn't real when governments and individuals have radar and eyewitness evidence to prove otherwise. I mean who am i gonna believe... Stereo, ChrLzs, Bats, Tim or the U.S. Navy and Airforce? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The general public just does not understand for whatever reason that the military has certain information they are not allowed to release. It's this policy that has conspiracy theorists among others screaming cover up. Does it apply here? No. I think we need to go back and remember what the "U" in UFO stands for. Believer's for whatever reason automatically assume that because we cannot identify it then it's alien's from another planet...It's called "argument from ignorance". They go from an abject statement of ignorance to an abject statement of certainty...

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes mate I can't understand either why they go outta their way to prove something isn't real when governments and individuals have radar and eyewitness evidence to prove otherwise.  I mean who am i gonna believe... Stereo, ChrLzs, Bats, Tim or the U.S. Navy and Airforce? 

the navy and air force report to you? hogwash.

you are making up stuff for your smoke and mirrors derailing tatics, i never in any way tried to "prove" anything here, i never asked anyone to believe me, in your spewing bs you have proven to have zero credibilty or integrity.

all your hand waving, pseudo high fiving your fellow lemmings was a lame transparent ruse to avoid the very simple request that gives you a giant butthurt knot in your knickers, ( because you have zip, zero, zlitch )

if you have the proof you boast of post it. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Given the eyewitness account and what little there is of the video, I'm filing this one under "interesting".

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

The general public just does not understand for whatever reason that the military has certain information they are not allowed to release. It's this policy that has conspiracy theorists among others screaming cover up. Does it apply here? No. I think we need to go back and remember what the "U" in UFO stands for. Believer's for whatever reason automatically assume that because we cannot identify it then it's alien's from another planet...It's called "argument from ignorance". They go from an abject statement of ignorance to an abject statement of certainty...

...by all means, post the reasons why the military investigate and secretly conduct investigation it this phenomena?? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...by all means, post the reasons why the military investigate and secretly conduct investigation it this phenomena?? 

Who knows..National Security, curiosity could be a number of reasons I don't know....My point was that the general public with no military background has no understanding of how the military works....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alien Origins said:

Who knows..National Security, curiosity could be a number of reasons I don't know....My point was that the general public with no military background has no understanding of how the military works....

...so your entire argument is based on 'who knows?' something travels at speed and manoeuvres beyond the laws of our current technology and we should just shrug our shoulders and make fun of it...

• Thanks 1

capt, what is so confusing to you about being asked to post the proof you boast of having yet never show...:tu:

10 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...so your entire argument is based on 'who knows?' something travels at speed and manoeuvres beyond the laws of our current technology and we should just shrug our shoulders and make fun of it...

Join the military and learn how things work then you will understand what I am saying.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked