Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany gripped by crossbow deaths mystery

UM-Bot

maybe wilhelm tell was drunk ?

• Haha 3

Well, that would hurt...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

645km apart? That's good range, and good accuracy (assuming it wasn't an accident).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 25/05/2019 at 2:33 AM, Robotic Jew said:

How can you tell if a crossbow is dead?

Give it a prod.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/22/2019 at 1:49 PM, pallidin said:

Well, that would hurt...

Yeah, all in all, if I had to be murdered I think I'd prefer a heavy caliber round to the base of the skull.  Just sayin'...

I have solved the mystery.  Arrest JoergSprave.  He's German.  He has crossbows galore.  He's obviously a bit crazy.  If it wasn't Joerg, I'll bet he knows the person whodunit.

The evidence against Joerg Sprave

Edited by Alchopwn

10 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I have solved the mystery.  Arrest JoergSprave.  He's german.  He has crossbows galore.  He's obviously a bit crazy.  If it wasn't Joerg, I'll bet he knows the person whodunit.

Hmm.. and how on EARTH did you "happen" to come across that Youtube channel ?

Anything you'd like to tell us at this point ? :P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. and how on EARTH did you "happen" to come across that Youtube channel ?

Anything you'd like to tell us at this point ? :P

I was looking up punt guns Punt gun in action and I came across Joerg.  As I had read about China's famous chu-ko-nu repeater crossbow, I was interested to see what Joerg had done.  Now he looks super guilty.  I admit that I am also intensely jealous of Joerg as I would like to own a crossbow or two, but presently can't justify the expense.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

I would like to own a crossbow or two, but presently can't justify the expense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2019 at 9:11 AM, Alchopwn said:

I was looking up punt guns Punt gun in action and I came across Joerg.  As I had read about China's famous chu-ko-nu repeater crossbow, I was interested to see what Joerg had done.  Now he looks super guilty.  I admit that I am also intensely jealous of Joerg as I would like to own a crossbow or two, but presently can't justify the expense.

i was at county fair in NY several weeks ago, they had Gatling punt gun there, do not know who well it shot, but it looked like a work of art, handcrafted from wood, with a tripod, and it was a life size model, 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aztek said:

i was at county fair in NY several weeks ago, they had Gatling punt gun there, do not know who well it shot, but it looked like a work of art, handcrafted from wood, with a tripod, and it was a life size model, 

FFS! A gatling punt gun?  Are we expecting swarms of velociraptors?

• Haha 3

On 8/7/2019 at 5:53 AM, Alchopwn said:

I have solved the mystery.  Arrest JoergSprave.  He's German.  He has crossbows galore.  He's obviously a bit crazy.  If it wasn't Joerg, I'll bet he knows the person whodunit.

You MONSTER! Joerg is doing what every red blooded male would love to do. Obviously you haven't seen his skill saw blade crossbow at work. The man has no need for arrows (bolts). I applaud his insanity and disregard for personal safety. Thanks to him, I can now live vicariously through Joerg without fear of self discombobulation. The man is a national treasure.B)

/why yes, I am a crossbow enthusiast. 

• Thanks 1

Wow... If I were suicidal, I think I could find an easier passage than being ambushed unawares by a crossbow bolt :(   Imagine the archer being a poor shot and getting that thing in the guts...