Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Political Correctness at Wrigley Field

Hawken

Last week in Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. A fan was banned for flashing a hand gesture, Was it just an OK sign, Circle Game or White Supremacy? 8 min. video

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What? Its an ok sign, those who have decided it is a racist sign need their head and nervous system examined. 

So idiotic, its quite scary. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What? Its an ok sign, those who have decided it is a racist sign need their head and nervous system examined. 

So idiotic, its quite scary. 

Hmm.. that is NOT an OK sign ? 

190510074422-chicago-cubs-ban-fan-exlarg

I don't know about "White Power" ... in the UK we would associate that sign as meaning "******". 

Ah... the profanity filter doesn't allow me to use that word. Begins with "W", ends with "R", and rhymes with Banker. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2

hillary-clinton-email-leak-scandal-fbi-r

main-qimg-d9bef656fa121c688e9ceca3c0961e

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZHRE7Q9kA8ENNrf0nbwF

this was no doubt a aimed racist attack on whites, every while person need to boycott the  Wrigley Field now

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, aztek said:

this was no doubt a aimed racist attack on whites, every while person need to boycott the  Wrigley Field now

Cub fans were always loyal to the team Win or Loose. Wrigley sold out tickets about every game. Now I hope attendance drops like a brick.

It was bad enough that politics got into football. Now it seems to be getting into baseball.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Cub fans were always loyal to the team Win or Loose. Wrigley sold out tickets about every game. Now I hope attendance drops like a brick.

It was bad enough that politics got into football. Now it seems to be getting into baseball.

of course, politicize sport and people will turn away, so you can interest them with something else, like your agenda, and if you are lucky they will be just as much of fans of your idea as they were of sport, this is how you make loyal followers, who will do a lot for you, as much as they do for sport now

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course, politicize sport and people will turn away, so you can interest them with something else, like your agenda, and if you are lucky they will be just as much of fans of your idea as they were of sport, this is how you make loyal followers, that will do a lot for you, as much as they do for sport now

I wondered if it wasn't an attempt to save face over the Jussie Smollet incident. Chicago is a very liberal city

and when Smollet was caught hoaxing his stunt, It made the city look bad.

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I wondered if it wasn't an attempt to save face over the Jussie Smollet incident. Chicago is a very liberal city

and when Smollet was caught hoaxing his stunt, It made the city look bad.

good question,  if it was, it failed again.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aztek said:

THIS IS WHITE POWER GESTURE, for those who are confused

Do you mean the Bellamy salute? As in once upon a time.

330px-Students_pledging_allegiance_to_th

This was the salute that was used when the Pledge of Allegiance was said.

330px-Bellamy_salute_1.jpg

Just look at all those little American Nazi's LOL.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

interesting pics,  so it looks like Nazis and WS hijacked the gesture, same way Nazis hijacked the swastika, before 1933 it was a symbol of good luck for thousands of years.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

interesting pics,  so it looks like Nazis and WS hijacked the gesture, same way Nazis hijacked the swastika, before 1933 it was a symbol of good luck for thousands of years.

Yes. The Buddhist and Hindus revered the Swastika as a symbol of Good Fortune until Hitler hijacked it.

Now it's viewed as a symbol of Death due to the Holocaust.

• Like 1

Several cultures used the swastika or variations of it.

Both the Hopi and Navajo cultures used the swastika.

Global Swastikas.jpg

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2

He flashed a white power sign right behind a black reporter. Does this need to be debated?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

He flashed a white power sign right behind a black reporter. Does this need to be debated?

this myth has been debunked, no white power signs here. 

show us any WS throwing that sign. and then explain why Obama is throwing the same sign

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Nope, the symbol was hijack by leftist like Hitler hijacked the Swastika.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I think it was pretty much a universal salute for a very long time.  e.g.

1929 - Paris - Thousands of people parade outside Notre Dame and salute the statue of Joan of Arc.

1933 - The Royal family practice the salute.

2933.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aztek said:

this myth has been debunked, no white power signs here. 

show us any WS throwing that sign. and then explain why Obama is throwing the same sign

Did it start as a hoax?  Yes, on 4chan.  But then prominent white supremacists began actually using it.  Nothing is a racist symbol until it starts being used as one.  And in regards to a white supremacist using the sign...here you go. 

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand—The self-described racist who allegedly carried out massacres in two mosques flashed a white power sign during his first court appearance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brenton-tarrant-idd-new-zealand-shooting-suspect

Now, you asked why Obama is throwing the same sign?  Different sign when it's presented upside down.  Don't know if you noticed, but the OK sign upside down makes out "WP" with the fingers.  You can probably guess what that stands for.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Confused 1

What's next. The Peace sign will be seen as 2 genders and it will offend a certain group of people?

Will the Thumps Up sign have a new label pinned on it because it offended a group?

Symbols only have the power that people give them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Did it start as a hoax?  Yes, on 4chan.  But then prominent white supremacists began actually using it.  Nothing is a racist symbol until it starts being used as one.  And in regards to a white supremacist using the sign...here you go. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brenton-tarrant-idd-new-zealand-shooting-suspect

Now, you asked why Obama is throwing the same sign?  Different sign when it's presented upside down.  Don't know if you noticed, but the OK sign upside down makes out "WP" with the fingers.  You can probably guess what that stands for.

lame and racist, not to mention extremely stupid, but what can  i expect from  a liberal shill

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

What's next. The Peace sign will be seen as 2 genders and it will offend a certain group of people?

Will the Thumps Up sign have a new label pinned on it because it offended a group?

Symbols only have the power that people give them.

exactly why liberalism as it is today needs to be eradicated any way possible, next time saying howdy will be racist.  because some racist pos will think it is. we already see examples right here

Edited by aztek

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lame and racist, not to mention extremely stupid, but what can  i expect from  a liberal shill

Did I not address every single one of your statements?  If you refute what I say, what exactly is it you don't agree with?  And what exactly is racist about my post?

45 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

................. And what exactly is racist about my post?

looking for racism where it isn't

fascists Anita wears masks\bandannas, so now masks and bandannas are symbol of fascism.  so if you wear one for any reason you are fascist.  according to your logic.

i do not really care what a murderer in NZ showed, we are not in NZ

let me bring another example, isis (islamis state.....) are terrorists that kill in the name of Islam, yet you on numerous occasions, said that it is not about Islam, which contradicts your logic above,  so yea, that makes me believe you are shill spreading your agenda, and pick, and twist examples that fits it

Edited by aztek