Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Political Correctness at Wrigley Field

Hawken

On 14/05/2019 at 10:31 PM, aztek said:

hillary-clinton-email-leak-scandal-fbi-r

main-qimg-d9bef656fa121c688e9ceca3c0961e

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZHRE7Q9kA8ENNrf0nbwF

this was no doubt a aimed racist attack on whites, every while person need to boycott the  Wrigley Field now

Hillary is about to not inhale the world's smallest doobie; and, Obama is playing the world's smallest violin.

• Haha 2

It's actually a hoax designed to intentionally fool liberals into believing something so common and innocent is actually racist and evil.  Somehow the joke actually took off and became mainstream.  It's hilarious at all the false positives, but some genuine racists were probably fooled too.

• Like 4

High School Spends $53,000 To Reprint Yearbooks After Students Flash Racist Sign

5ce6f89e210000710c80ac0f.jpg

We’ve been made aware that this year’s ‘Tabula’ yearbook, which has not yet been distributed, contains several photos of students making a hand gesture that has different meanings. In some cases it’s used in what is known as the circle game. However, the gesture has more recently become associated with white nationalism. Regardless of intent, the potential negative impact of this gesture has led us to decide that we cannot distribute the yearbook as is. We are looking at alternative options, and in the coming days we will share further details about distribution plans. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and support as we work through this situation

https://www.yahoo.com/news/high-school-yearbooks-racist-hand-sign-204500230.html

it was not even upside down

On 5/22/2019 at 8:52 AM, Wickian said:

It's actually a hoax designed to intentionally fool liberals into believing something so common and innocent is actually racist and evil.  Somehow the joke actually took off and became mainstream.  It's hilarious at all the false positives, but some genuine racists were probably fooled too.

Once again...nothing is a racist symbol until it is being used as one.  The swastika wasn't racist until Nazis used it.  Would you argue that isn't racist?  Prominent white supremacists now use this hand gesture on social media.  The fact that it has garnered so much media attention means that people that do it, know what it means.  When you say some genuine racists were fooled too, only proves my point even more.  When they do it, it's to promote racism.  Your words, not mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Once again...nothing is a racist symbol until it is being used as one.  The swastika wasn't racist until Nazis used it.  Would you argue that isn't racist?  Prominent white supremacists now use this hand gesture on social media.  The fact that it has garnered so much media attention means that people that do it, know what it means.  When you say some genuine racists were fooled too, only proves my point even more.  When they do it, it's to promote racism.  Your words, not mine.

bull, show us. oh wait i already did, few posts above, lol

btw swastika isn't racist.  but to a racist everything is racist. 

Edited by aztek

Hand gestures are like poems and songs.  People read into them what is in their own hearts and minds, often to the puzzlement of the author.  

• Like 2

I had to laugh at this. It's not a racist gesture, just a childish game played predominately by members of the US military. Here are the rules of the game.

• Haha 2

On 5/23/2019 at 10:40 PM, aztek said:

bull, show us. oh wait i already did, few posts above, lol

btw swastika isn't racist.  but to a racist everything is racist. 

Clowns and charcoal face masks are racist now too.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 11:40 PM, aztek said:

swastika isn't racist.  

A swastika isn't racist.  Straight from the village idiot, aztek.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, Agent0range said:

A swastika isn't racist.  Straight from the village idiot, aztek.  

when a racist shill has to comment on it, I know I'm correct. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:15 AM, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. that is NOT an OK sign ? 

190510074422-chicago-cubs-ban-fan-exlarg

No, an okay sign would have the three fingers up. Although the symbol above was invented as a n effort to troll people by a 4chan poster, judging by this picture I'm guessing it was intended to be racist.

Edited by OverSword

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:36 PM, aztek said:

this myth has been debunked, no white power signs here. 

show us any WS throwing that sign. and then explain why Obama is throwing the same sign

Note this is the inverted okay sign, not an okay sign.  The inverted version, although an invention by a 4chan troll, has effectively become  what it was mocking and is a white nationalist symbol.

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Note this is the inverted okay sign, not an okay sign.  The inverted version, although an invention by a 4chan troll, has effectively become  what it was mocking and is a white nationalist symbol.

nope, it is an inverted ok sign, nothing racist about it. you know it was a hoax attempt, so why  do you turn hoax into a reality?  it is not 4chain's trolls that spread these lies now.

i have not seen a single white supremacist use it as their sign.  

does bandana mean gangster?   cuz  gangsters wear them, so does it mean anyone wearing it a gangster?

Edited by aztek

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

nope, it is an inverted ok sign, nothing racist about it. you know it was a hoax attempt, so why  do you turn hoax into a reality?  it is not 4chain's trolls that spread these lies now.

i have not seen a single white supremacist use it as their sign.  

does bandana mean gangster?   cuz  gangsters wear them, so does it mean anyone wearing it a gangster?

Because enough people fell for the hoax to effectively make it true.  It has become a racist symbol which I have witnessed being used in that manner.  Two homeless or destitute people in an argument one black and one white, the entire time the black guy is yelling at the white guy the white guy is standing there silently making this symbol.  Like it or not holding an inverted okay sign at your waist is now going to be viewed as racist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe I should congratulate the trolls? They won. 

exactly.  They invented a new racist hand symbol as a joke and now it actually is one.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

exactly.  They invented a new racist hand symbol as a joke and now it actually is one.

Doesn't that prove a point? That people are gullible/stupid enough to believe anything. 

Even If it's harmless. It's chicken little. 

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because enough people fell for the hoax to effectively make it true. 

that is a fallacy.  hoaxes do not create reality especially when you know it is a hoax.  

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is a fallacy.  hoaxes do not create reality especially when you know it is a hoax.  

Use your logic.  If someone is using a hand gesture in the spirit or intent that it be racist, then it's racist. Once enough people accept that, that is the meaning of the symbol, as is the case with this one, then that's just how it is.  You don't have to like it but if you go around holding an inverted okay symbol near your waist then people are going to assume you're a racist or a white supremist. 

28 minutes ago, aztek said:

How many don't? We have a whole generation of triggered people. If you told them that snow was racist, one of those idiots would believe it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

How many don't? We have a whole generation of triggered people. If you told them that snow was racist, one of those idiots would believe it. 

i'm sure some believe it already, as well as milk being racist, but neither snow nor milk is racist.  yes we have generations of sick people, they were not born that way, they were raised by MSM and public school's indoctrination

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

i'm sure some believe it already, as well as milk being racist, but neither snow nor milk is racist.  yes we have generations of sick people, they were not born that way, they were raised by MSM and public school's indoctrination

Milk is racist.  Unless you add Quick chocolate milk powder.  Then it's only part racist.  Snow only starts out racist until it's been driven over enough times.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

That's the thing. It's memetic stupidity. A mind virus that infects those who lack common sense and reasoning. People want easy answers, things that will fit their narrative, or the narrative taught to them. Which is why we have such insane things going on it the world. I had no idea what a micro-aggression was till two years ago, didn't even know what ableism is. What I see is people with too much time on their hands and nothing to live for, trying to fight an enemy that doesn't exist.

Edited by XenoFish
corrected spelling
  • Like 2