Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Iran will defeat Trump and America

Razumov

f-irandrone-.jpg.ccb43350365811b96026c4a50f5f88ae.jpg

US air carrier in the Gulf a target not a threat: Iran commander

"An aircraft carrier that has at least 40 to 50 planes on it and 6,000 forces gathered within it was a serious threat for us in the past. But now it is a target and the threats have switched to opportunities," said Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guard's air force

"If [the Americans] make a move, we will hit them in the head," he added, according to the Iranian Students' News Agency (ISNA).

How the Islamic Republic Could Hit Back at America If They Go to War

Iran does not require a world-leading navy to threaten—or even close off—the channel, potentially crippling the global supply of oil, and economies worldwide, which the regime has regularly threatened to do in the event of a military conflict with the U.S. or its allies.

Given its technological inferiority when compared with its U.S. rivals, Iran would have to use asymmetric and stand-off military measures in any effort to close the strait.

A conflict with Iran would not be like the Iraq War. It would be worse.

Despite the similarities, a conflict with Iran would not simply be a redux of the 2003 war with Iraq. It would be quite different in many ways — and it would almost certainly be substantially worse. Present-day Iran is a significantly different country compared to Iraq in 2003. The way it would fight a war is very different, too.

How Iran could beat up on America's superior military

Indeed, Iran can cause immense harm, analysts say, without ever directly facing off against far superior conventional US forces. Even a few incidents – like mines laid in the Gulf, or Iran's small-boat swarming tactics against oil tankers or a US Navy ship – could raise fears of insecurity to unacceptably high levels.

It could also have far-reaching economic consequences, including a spike in oil prices, since roughly a third of all seaborne oil shipments pass through the Strait of Hormuz – making it the single most important choke point for oil tankers in the world.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum. 

But don't be the one to start it. 

• Like 3

Just now, Piney said:

But don't be the one to start it. 

The object of a show force is to deter aggression( and not supply Hamas with any more missiles)not start a war. Anyway, the Navy has heavily invested in it's littoral capabilities since that war game and a carrier taskforce doesn't have to be anywhere near the Straits of Hormuz to operate against Iran. Neither is a land invasion required to render their air and naval forces combat ineffective. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The object of a show force is to deter aggression( and not supply Hamas with any more missiles)not start a war. Anyway, the Navy has heavily invested in it's littoral capabilities since that war game and a carrier taskforce doesn't have to be anywhere near the Straits of Hormuz to operate against Iran. Neither is a land invasion required to render their air and naval forces combat ineffective. 

Listen to the ghost of Monroe and let Israel and Hamas blow each other into a ash pile. :yes:

• Like 2

Bolton is nothing but  a figure on a chess board, he may not be a pawn, but he is still a figure, players start wars, did anyone notice that no matter who is in his shoes same thing always happens.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Listen to the ghost of Monroe and let Israel and Hamas blow each other into a ash pile. :yes:

At the turn of the tide, history will teach both an unforgettable lesson. The Iranian theocracy is not so secure as it would like to think. A Pahlavi Prince will enter through the gates of Persepolis to arbitrate and end all disputes.

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

At the turn of the tide, history will teach both an unforgettable lesson. The Iranian theocracy is not so secure as it would like to think.

No it's not and most Iranians are unhappy with them. They are starting to see the Shah as "the good old days" but we should still stay the Hell out of their p***ing contest with Israel. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

No it's not and most Iranians are unhappy with them. They are starting to see the Shah as "the good old days" but we should still stay the Hell out of their p***ing contest with Israel. 

As we approach energy independence, the middle east becomes less and less important in the overall scheme of things. It's inevitable that the Zionist State will be out-bred out of existence. The Plains of Megiddo will, once again, run red with blood. 

• Thanks 2

Remember the good old days when Iran had a kingdom.  The last 3 Queens of Iran.

queen1.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

As we approach energy independence, the middle east becomes less and less important in the overall scheme of things. It's inevitable that the Zionist State will be out-bred out of existence. The Plains of Megiddo will, once again, run red with blood. 

Not as long as we have chuckleheads like Pence who think they are Creation's chosen.

Of course as I have pointed out many times Evangelicalism is dying and this current blast is just their muscle spasms. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not as long as we have chuckleheads like Pence who think they are Creation's chosen.

Of course as I have pointed out many times Evangelicalism is dying and this current blast is just their muscle spasms. 

In ten years, all this present political drama will be as forgotten as the Carter Administration. It will all take new forms and names and another generation of naïve idealists will think they can change it all. There is, truly, no new thing under the sun.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

In ten years, all this present political drama will be as forgotten as the Carter Administration.

I still remember that!

He was the only honest U.S. president in history.....The problem was he was too honest. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Piney said:

I still remember that!

He was the only honest U.S. president in history.....The problem was he was too honest. 

The problem was he was too much Jimmy Carter--a cracker accent and a lisp and I voted for him. The only thing I remember is Billy Beer and Hostages and the "Malaise on Murika"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The problem was he was too much Jimmy Carter--a cracker accent and a lisp and I voted for him. The only thing I remember is Billy Beer and Hostages and the "Malaise on Murika"

I remember his environmental policies, his passing of the Indian Child Welfare Act to keep our orphans from becoming Mormon slaves or being adopted by outsiders and his threat to pull their tax exempt status for their racist dreck. 

Reagan undid his environmental policies regardless......

• Like 3

Israel has wanted the US to go to war with Iran for a long time, that is no secret.  120,000 troops ready to go...?  Yup. another 20 year, $20 Trillion war coming up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

I still remember that!

agreed.

He was the last non-Libertarian president I ever voted for, back in the wild days of my youth when my being a democrat was an inherited flaw. Then I smartened the ef' up.  But I digress. Yes, Carter was the most honorable, honest man ever to serve as POTUS In my lifetime.

• Thanks 1

Not so much Earl...that would have been Ronald Reagan.   but I digress.....

...I can see where this thread is going....so I will just ....say one more thing...

Iran will not attack America...it ain't going to happen.  And an American Navy Aircraft Carrier is not a setting duck...not by a long shot!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

After the Military Industrial Complex failed miserably in Syria, now they need a new target: Iran.

Edited by crookedspiral

1 hour ago, joc said:

Not so much Earl...that would have been Ronald Reagan.   but I digress.....

...I can see where this thread is going....so I will just ....say one more thing...

Iran will not attack America...it ain't going to happen.  And an American Navy Aircraft Carrier is not a setting duck...not by a long shot!  

I agree, Joc, Iran will not attack America.  But America/Israel will make it *look* like they did, aka, "false flag".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Reagan undid his environmental policies regardless......

Reagan undid a LOT of things that he should not have touched. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Huh. Well, let's start with this...

Iran directly supports worldwide terrorism in efforts to force both regional and global adoption of radical Islam and its barbaric Sharia law.

Oh, then there's this...

Radical Islam militants (funded by Iran) blow-up completly innocent people in cafés, marketplaces, churches and transit venues.

Oh, there's more...

Russia and and China hate radical Islam, so Iran will get no favors from them.

Lastly...

Iran is escalating terrorist actions, financing, planning and provocation.

Summary...

The international community of the most powerful nations are absolutely sick of Iran's continuous terrorist actions, and if Iran does not cease this barbarism serious consequences will occur.

It was very interesting recording, for a drone to get that close to US navy was truly magnificent achievement by Iranian military. I tend to believe that it was taken from far but good optics make it look closer, i can't decide about that. Anyhow, it is something for American military to consider, carrier did seem vulnerable.

What Iran has done by doing this ''stunt'' was merely sending a message that ''Iran can indeed hurt it's enemies''. They were also wise enough to not do anything which might provoke the US Army. Was well under acceptable lines of conduct, minor skirmishes are often in the region.

Most important to note is what Iranian leader and politicians are saying, source directly from Khamenei, LINK - '' Neither war nor negotiation will happen ''. 

Iran can not defeat USA and USA can not defeat Iran without heavy, possibly very heavy loses. That's what is keeping status quo for decades but public does not know all the facts and what's on the table between the two. Maybe there are more ties which keep status quo.

From Iran contra affair over to Iranian and Israeli private figures relations in arms trade etc... Then we have trade of goods which are used by elites (Persian carpets import in the USA, the last time i checked, was about 400mil$, i believe it's still running just fine - all those luxury resorts have to be, well, luxurious ).

10 hours ago, Razumov said:

In the game, 16 American ships, including an aircraft carrier and most of its strike group, were sunk before the exercise was suspended and the parameters controversially changed to ensure a US victory.

Yes, in the game. Assuming that something like that would happen it would shift support for acts to totally destroy Iran. Regardless of their strength and i believe that Iran is indeed very strong, USA hardly risks anything but the soldiers who fight directly. However you look at it, full scale war would result in Iran being made into pile of rubble and i feel that this administration in the USA has no problem with that at all. How many bombers does US army have? LINK i believe that real numbers might be a lot higher than what's on wiki. After all it's should be part of military strategy not to disclose your assets fully. 20 B-2's can saturate whole continent and we would see carpet bombing runs over Iran. 

International law will not protect anyone since 2001 and so called ''war on terror''. Reminds me of ''war on drugs'' which, surely, stopped drug trade? Well, nope, it only stopped independent drug lords so they can be replaced with more friendly ones.

Most important, considering US assets around Iran, most important Italy, Bahrain, UAE and Quatar... Iran will not commit suicide by attacking. No matter how crazy one might be he would not do such a thing. It's innate, genetic, natural self defense mechanics in every creature and government in this case can be looked as a creature too.

• Haha 1