Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Razumov

How Iran will defeat Trump and America

287 posts in this topic

Farmer77
40 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

No evidence here.  Images are sketchy to say the least. 

Yeah IDK what to make of it either.

From a purely strategical point of view if I were Iran I would claim we were there securing an undetonated US mine for evidence. Sure its (most likely) BS but considering the current state of global affairs it could certainly muddy the waters of international support for an attack on Iran for months if not years.

Not that im rooting for them to do it just seems like the play in the post factual age.

• Haha 1

Setton
4 hours ago, and then said:

A western government that isn't closely allied with the U.S.?  An example, please?

Basically any outside of 5 eyes. 

• Like 1

Black Red Devil
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah IDK what to make of it either.

From a purely strategical point of view if I were Iran I would claim we were there securing an undetonated US mine for evidence. Sure its (most likely) BS but considering the current state of global affairs it could certainly muddy the waters of international support for an attack on Iran for months if not years.

Not that im rooting for them to do it just seems like the play in the post factual age.

LOL, that sounds like a plan.  You must have attended the same school of Arts on how to deflect and deceive public opinion that Bolton and Pompeo attended.  Probably not as vociferous on the international stage but our suckhole politicians back in Australia aren't much better.  It takes one of a kind to be able to constantly lie and fib people with a smiling face.

• Like 1

Setton
4 hours ago, and then said:

If Iran wants to avoid having their military and nuclear infrastructure getting all broke down, busted, they maybe should come to the table and talk, yeah?  

They did. Then you walked away after making an agreement. Why should they trust you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and then
7 minutes ago, Setton said:

They did. Then you walked away after making an agreement. Why should they trust you? 

That agreement that Obama made and paid them a pallet full of cash to seal?  Tell you what, &%$$ them and the camels they rode in on.  They can deal or they can starve.  Or maybe you'd feel better with them in possession of a nuke?  You guys that want to see my country take a beating regardless of its effect on your own wellbeing, never cease to amaze me.  Hate like that is amusing to us.  Frankly, I don't even care if it was our government staging a FF if it gets them in a better mood to deal.  Deal with it - or don't.  No worries either way for us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Farmer77
Just now, and then said:

That agreement that Obama made and paid them a pallet full of cash to seal? 

Im curious. Do you honestly believe that or is it just nice rhetoric ? 

• Like 3

RAyMO
3 minutes ago, and then said:

That agreement that Obama made and paid them a pallet full of cash to seal?

Paid them with their own money, not bad if you can get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAyMO

The problem with the US at the minute is that not many outside the US believes anything your President says is true or is based on fact. Unfortunately this percolates down, so that not many outside the US take anything the administration says without a very big question mark. Including this latest video.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

Setton
6 minutes ago, and then said:

That agreement that Obama made and paid them a pallet full of cash to seal?  Tell you what, &%$$ them and the camels they rode in on.  They can deal or they can starve.  Or maybe you'd feel better with them in possession of a nuke?  You guys that want to see my country take a beating regardless of its effect on your own wellbeing, never cease to amaze me.  Hate like that is amusing to us.  Frankly, I don't even care if it was our government staging a FF if it gets them in a better mood to deal.  Deal with it - or don't.  No worries either way for us.

But you are not getting them to the table. You are only firming up their position. They can portray you as the cause of every problem in Iran now. The threat of war always boosts nationalism and the regime is probably more secure now than it has been for years. 

Telling it like it is does not mean I want Iran to succeed. The opposite, in fact. But your lack of subtlety is only helping them. You can't solve every problem by waving a gun at it 

Honestly, the best thing the US can do for security in the region is walk away and let us and Europe handle it. You've taken the blame (justly or not) for everything the west has done in the middle east for at least 30 years. Maybe you're not the best people to negotiate an agreement? 

• Like 3

Black Red Devil
48 minutes ago, and then said:

1) only Israel and the US are suggesting they're developing nukes (but now they may after Trump idiotically pulled out of the JCPOA)  2) how is the US taking a beating? 3) Hate?! :lol: C'mon mate.

• Like 2

Black Red Devil

Another thing, according to this poll (yeah I know but, then again, you never know) an attack on Iran would be quite unpopular in the US. 

Nearly half - 49% - of all Americans disapprove of how Republican Trump is handling relations with Iran, the poll found, with 31% saying they strongly disapprove. Overall, 39% approve of Trump’s policy.

Either way, it would divide the country even more and unless there is unquestionable evidence, I doubt the rest of the world would accept an attack based on shady evidence either. Unfortunately for Trump & Co. Iran isn't falling into their trap.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1