Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Iran will defeat Trump and America

Razumov

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I would like to hold him by the back of the head in the face of a dying child and force him to watch the light go out in their eyes

I see it like this. People like those warmongers do not have compassion at all so that can't achieve anything. On the other hand American people do but they need to know all the facts. I haven't heard of a case of ordinary American being harassed on his visit in Iran. Even in hostage crisis, as i remember, no one was hurt aside from being restrained.

9 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Remember the good old days when Iran had a kingdom.  The last 3 Queens of Iran.

queen1.png

Oh, those ''good'' despots. Like one in Brunei for example. I think that gold lost value in those times in Iran since even doors were made out of gold. At least in royal houses :D Such behavior lead to people's revolt, maybe only true people revolution, after the French revolution.

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I see it like this. People like those warmongers do not have compassion at all so that can't achieve anything. On the other hand American people do but they need to know all the facts. I haven't heard of a case of ordinary American being harassed on his visit in Iran. Even in hostage crisis, as i remember, no one was hurt aside from being restrained.

9 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

My cousin is a mercenary fighter pilot there pitting his flying anvil against IS. He can't return to the U.S. He's got nothing but good things to say about the people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree, Joc, Iran will not attack America.  But America/Israel will make it *look* like they did, aka, "false flag".

I don't think so.  Trump talks big...and he does have a big button...and the whole world watches and knows...if you make Trump mad he will call you a name.  But if you push him...he will break your jaw.   We have nothing to gain from jacking with Iran.  If blows come...we will win.  But we are not going to start anything...false flag or otherwise.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

My cousin is a mercenary fighter pilot there pitting his flying anvil against IS. He can't return to the U.S. He's got nothing but good things to say about the people.

If soldiers actually knew each other governments would be prevented of waging wars. I do not believe in ''bad people'' as in ''bad nations''. Good ones are majority in every nation and only by fear are they tuned up to take a defensive stance. Many of my relatives, friends and also people ''from the other side'' told me pretty much the same story about 1990's in my region. Everyone was in fear, among ordinary people that is.

What do you mean by him being unable to return? Longer mission or some legal problem? If he really was attacking those isis scumbags then good job and respect to him but i feel that he might be hated by some officials for doing the right thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

But we are not going to start anything...false flag or otherwise.

Americans won't start anything, i believe that too but then, Americans were victims of false flags by Israel as were British... Those in ME region. Some other European countries too were victims of false flags from Israel.

Some of more notable ones : group ''Direct action''; attack on synagogue in Copernicus Street in 1980's; Paris attack which killed Mohammed Bouadia in his car; 1976 kidnap of two West Germans by Mossad;  US citizen William Jankhe; Manucher Ghorbanifar try to implicate Gaddafi; ... It's a very long list but enough to have concerns of something similar happening now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If soldiers actually knew each other governments would be prevented of waging wars. I do not believe in ''bad people'' as in ''bad nations''. Good ones are majority in every nation and only by fear are they tuned up to take a defensive stance. Many of my relatives, friends and also people ''from the other side'' told me pretty much the same story about 1990's in my region. Everyone was in fear, among ordinary people that is.

The Siege saddened me. People fighting against each other who were brothers, many who drank out of the same glass. It was one of the most horrible things I ever witnessed. It taught me to hate war. 

Academics from "enemy" nations get along with each other and just shake their head at their governments wishing they also got along. Of course we have a "common ground" in which to find peace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

But we are not going to start anything...false flag or otherwise.

We made things worse by invading the Middle East.  Does anyone seriously believe that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the U.S ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lightly said:

We made things worse by invading the Middle East.  Does anyone seriously believe that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the U.S ?

Well, he was a threat to US' unofficial 51st State... Israel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lightly said:

Two words...

Trump ain't Bush!  

okay three...sue me!B)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lightly said:

Umm.. yes, you can put up an argument for that. 

Consider: Saddam invaded Kuwait. He was just a few miles away from Saudi Arabia. Imagine if his tanks had kept on rolling ? 

If he had annexed Saudi Arabia, then the UAE would rapidly follow. And hey presto; Iraq controls almost all of the Middle-east oil. 

Now THAT could threaten America !!

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Consider: Saddam invaded Kuwait. He was just a few miles away from Saudi Arabia. Imagine if his tanks had kept on rolling ? 

If he had annexed Saudi Arabia, then the UAE would rapidly follow. And hey presto; Iraq controls almost all of the Middle-east oil. 

Or we could have just cut a deal with him. Maybe the guy was a Republican.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

I don't think so.  Trump talks big...and he does have a big button...and the whole world watches and knows...if you make Trump mad he will call you a name.  But if you push him...he will break your jaw.   We have nothing to gain from jacking with Iran.  If blows come...we will win.  But we are not going to start anything...false flag or otherwise.

Iran also has nothing to gain from a war with the US. They already have the upper hand in Iraq and Syria, and are finally coming in from the cold with European countries at least. Why risk it all? 

This is just hotheads on both sides competing over who's got the bigger... lets say 'missile'. 

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail but if not, I just hope our governments have the sense to leave you to it this time. If the US is that desperate for a war, they can fight it themselves. 

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Except that was never on the cards. The invasion of Kuwait was because Kuwait was historically part of Iraq. Saddam and many Iraqis just saw it as reclaiming part of their country. To my knowledge Saudi Arabia was never part of Iraq. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I say, wasn't it yooz guys that took the 19th province of Kuwait away from Iraq in the first place?

Damm Iraqis tried to reclaim it. Ha!

23 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The object of a show force is to deter aggression( and not supply Hamas with any more missiles)not start a war. Anyway, the Navy has heavily invested in it's littoral capabilities since that war game and a carrier taskforce doesn't have to be anywhere near the Straits of Hormuz to operate against Iran. Neither is a land invasion required to render their air and naval forces combat ineffective. 

And anyone who understands our capabilities would know this.  Trump doesn't want a war and neither do the Pentagon weenies.  Bolton may but it isn't Bolton's decision.  If the mullahs are crying over their recent setbacks, let them.  Maybe they'll work a little harder to join the civilized world and stop their adventurism.  Probably not... but at least if they jump, they were warned ahead of time.

23 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Plains of Megiddo will, once again, run red with blood. 

Aye, but whose blood and who will walk away?  I posit that it won't be those who hate Israel.  Israel has a way of beating the odds. 

21 hours ago, joc said:

And an American Navy Aircraft Carrier is not a setting duck...not by a long shot!  

Only a fool would think so.

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, he was a threat to US' unofficial 51st State... Israel.

No, he actually wasn't.  That's the thing you haters of the Jewish state don't ever seem to grasp.  Israel has the capability to kick the crap out of any three countries around them, simultaneously and if they do start losing they can take it to the NEXT level.  Israel may have been the cause of some of our actions but it wasn't to save THEM, it was to keep them from turning the whole region into a warzone.  Bush had to damned near BEG them not to shoot back when the scuds began falling.  

13 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Americans won't start anything, i believe that too but then, Americans were victims of false flags by Israel as were British... Those in ME region. Some other European countries too were victims of false flags from Israel.

Some of more notable ones : group ''Direct action''; attack on synagogue in Copernicus Street in 1980's; Paris attack which killed Mohammed Bouadia in his car; 1976 kidnap of two West Germans by Mossad;  US citizen William Jankhe; Manucher Ghorbanifar try to implicate Gaddafi; ... It's a very long list but enough to have concerns of something similar happening now.

Do you also check under your bed for Joos each night?  SMH...

33 minutes ago, and then said:

Aye, but whose blood and who will walk away?  I posit that it won't be those who hate Israel.  Israel has a way of beating the odds. 

They're being outbred and the Arabs won't be a bunch of dumb hicks, forever. The time is coming when they will be as technologically adept as the Israelis. Their position is untenable--it always was. They fought the good fight, but like the Spartans at Thermopylae, sheer weight of numbers and bad luck will, eventually, do them in. You can read the signs of the heavens, can you not read the signs of the times?

Edited by Hammerclaw

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

They're being outbred and the Arabs won't be a bunch of dumb hicks, forever. The time is coming when they will be as technologically adept as the Israelis. Their position is untenable--it always was. They fought the good fight, but like the Spartans at Thermopylae, sheer weight of numbers and bad luck will, eventually, do them in. You can read the signs of the heavens, can you not read the signs of the times?

I read something far more reliable than your opinions that are based on current trends.  Neither of us knows what tomorrow will bring but we do have the trends of the past to make our assumptions from.  They have survived 3 millennia as a distinct, separate culture and have survived multiple attempts to destroy them en masse.  Place your bets with who you will.  I'm quite satisfied with my choice.

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Iran also has nothing to gain from a war with the US. They already have the upper hand in Iraq and Syria, and are finally coming in from the cold with European countries at least. Why risk it all? 

This is just hotheads on both sides competing over who's got the bigger... lets say 'missile'. 

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail but if not, I just hope our governments have the sense to leave you to it this time. If the US is that desperate for a war, they can fight it themselves. 

Except that was never on the cards. The invasion of Kuwait was because Kuwait was historically part of Iraq. Saddam and many Iraqis just saw it as reclaiming part of their country. To my knowledge Saudi Arabia was never part of Iraq. 

Setton...you are just so wrong my friend.  Saddam wasn't just 'reclaiming' part of his country...he blatantly and boldy occupied Kuwait and was going to take their oil.  And the US is not desperate for a war.  Don't you remember...Trump is the one who told Bush's brother Jeb...Bush Lied people Died!  The Bush's hate Trump!   And Trump is no hothead.

Here is the truth Setton...you don't know a damn thing about what is going on inside Iran.  You don't!  I don't!  The Media doesn't!  All we have is intelligence agency ....just like with Bush...telling the Prez what is going on.   We don't know a damn thing!   But...we do know one thing...Trump didn't just send ships to the Middle East because he likes to play Commander in Chief...he IS Commander in Chief.  And you can bet your brass tacks Iran is up to something no good!

3 hours ago, and then said:

I read something far more reliable than your opinions that are based on current trends.  Neither of us knows what tomorrow will bring but we do have the trends of the past to make our assumptions from.  They have survived 3 millennia as a distinct, separate culture and have survived multiple attempts to destroy them en masse.  Place your bets with who you will.  I'm quite satisfied with my choice.

Don't make the mistake of conflating Judaism with Zionism. They are not one and the same. Zionism can't survive without Judaism, but Judaism can survive quite nicely without the Zionist State. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Don't make the mistake of conflating Judaism with Zionism. They are not one and the same. Zionism can't survive without Judaism, but Judaism can survive quite nicely without the Zionist State. 

I am referring to the state of the people of Israel.  They, whatever label one cares to anoint them with, will remain in that land from now on.  They will NOT be completely uprooted again though a time is coming when it may appear that they are.  Those who casually ignore the God of the Bible can make whatever sage pronouncements they like but in the end, the descendants of Israel will be in that land.  

11 minutes ago, and then said:

I am referring to the state of the people of Israel.  They, whatever label one cares to anoint them with, will remain in that land from now on.  They will NOT be completely uprooted again though a time is coming when it may appear that they are.  Those who casually ignore the God of the Bible can make whatever sage pronouncements they like but in the end, the descendants of Israel will be in that land.  

They were in that land before Zionism. Jerusalem had a very substantial Jewish population under  Ottoman rule. "If I forget thee,  O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth if I proclaim not Jerusalem above my chief joy."

Edited by Hammerclaw

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

They were in that land before Zionism. Jerusalem had a very substantial Jewish population under  Ottoman rule. "If I forget thee,  O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth if I proclaim not Jerusalem above my chief joy."

Do you imagine that those who do hate Jews and want them destroyed would treat them any differently if the political movement known as Zionism did not exist?  Zionism is a man devised political movement to fulfill the wishes of Jews to return to the land.  I'm sure it has much baggage associated with it that can be faulted and despised.  What political movement doesn't?  The bottom line is that it is a lightning rod for Jew-hatred and lends it a patina of acceptability.  No, not all who decry Zionism are antiSemites, but enough are that it renders the intentions of the rest suspect.  I have never assumed that every action of the modern, secular state of Israel was righteous or even just.  I've only held the stance that they are no worse than any other human political government.  They are held to a much higher standard and have an innate bias against their every action on the world stage.  My personal belief is that they ARE God's chosen but that doesn't mean they are better than other human beings.  It means they were chosen out to be a special group that would show through the ages what happens to a people who follow Him vs those who do not.  Their history shows that very clearly and indisputably.  In the end, a remnant of them will possess that land forever and all their enemies will be crushed or humbled.