Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alabama abortion ban: Republican senate

ExpandMyMind

8 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Now you are back peddling.

Now you're projecting.

The doctor is not "killing a life" in lethal injections, they are there to ensure executions are done as humanely as possible when carrying out the law. In some states, they don't even administer the drugs. And they are not there in a "practicing medicine" capacity, not treating or diagnosing anything or anyone. 

Before you said they were.  BTW Who formulates the drugs?

Abortions are voluntary, victim is alwaya a third party with no say, condemned on a whim, while some activists derive pride and joy from it. And some morally bankrupt cheerleaders for abortion are the very ones upset when victim's families derive satisfaction from an execution.

Special pleading.  This has nothing to do with the argument "Abortions are sad that Doctors have to kill lives, when their job is to save lives".

You just don't have the courage to admit you crapped the bed with your sarcastic reply. Three insults later about my intellect and you still can't see the difference between the two. 

You can't get over the fact I called you out on your straw man argument.  For someone who insults others, you sure have thin skin.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

meh,  lame.   tell me something else moronic

Kind of intelligent response I'd expect from you.

Sorry to say it again:) its also sad that doctors are forced to do abortions, babies in pain and nurses rocking them until they die.:(

32 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Sorry to say it again:) its also sad that doctors are forced to do abortions, babies in pain and nurses rocking them until they die.:(

Doctors aren't forced to do it, genius.

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Where do you get this stuff honestly? Doctors aren't forced and nurses don't rock aborted babies. Abortion is legal. You don't like it tough, either women have bodily autonomy or they are broodmares for the state. You cannot be forced to donate blood or organs (which could save an adult human with a life and usually family) but women are somehow beholden to be forced into reproducing against their will? Forget it. You're sad about scenarios that don't happen and don't care a bit about reproductive slavery. Nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Now you're projecting.

Before you said they were.  BTW Who formulates the drugs?

Special pleading.  This has nothing to do with the argument "Abortions are sad that Doctors have to kill lives, when their job is to save lives".

You can't get over the fact I called you out on your straw man argument.  For someone who insults others, you sure have thin skin.

No projecting here, I'm quite clear and comfortable on my views. You celebrate abortion and advocate for serial killers, you're simply out of phase morally with most of society.

Thin skin? You've called someone a name like a petulant child in almost every post you've made. I think we're done here.

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 7:04 PM, Big Jim said:

I get the semantics to appease RJ, but no one ever says they're expecting a potential baby.  From the moment they become aware that they're pregnant, women and the men who love them tell their family and friends they're having a baby.  So to be consistent, if the pregnancy is terminated, it would have to be a baby that was killed.

They say they're "Having a baby" not that they "have a baby". So, you're the one messing with wording to appease yourself.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Where do you get this stuff honestly? Doctors aren't forced and nurses don't rock aborted babies. Abortion is legal. You don't like it tough, either women have bodily autonomy or they are broodmares for the state. You cannot be forced to donate blood or organs (which could save an adult human with a life and usually family) but women are somehow beholden to be forced into reproducing against their will? Forget it. You're sad about scenarios that don't happen and don't care a bit about reproductive slavery. Nice.

Forced into reproducing against their will? Are you serious with this? Who forces a woman to have intercourse in non-rape or non-incest pregnancies?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

No projecting here, I'm quite clear and comfortable on my views. You celebrate abortion and advocate for serial killers, you're simply out of phase morally with most of society.

Thin skin? You've called someone a name like a petulant child in almost every post you've made. I think we're done here.

Now you're telling bare faced lies.  In trying to sound smart all you've shown is you're a pathological liar.

You were done long go, sunshine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked