Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US apparently readying for Iran attack

ExpandMyMind

35 minutes ago, and then said:

I understand your meaning here but unfortunately, several societies currently attempt its implementation - S.A. amongst them :( Iran tries it on a limited basis (officially) but they have grotesque little religious cops that harass mostly women on a daily basis for their "sinful actions" of not dressing modestly enough or *GASP* dancing!

I am in a quandary over this one andthen.  Saudi Arabia has some of the trappings of a modern society, at least the technology, but they are a monarchy with a ruling class made up of hundreds of princes and a closely held  religious arm that seems symbiotic with  the king.  There doesn't seem to be any assurance of human rights and of course society leans heavily on male privilege and the  curtailment of women's rights.  Even mothers are subject to their sons or other male relatives when the husband dies I believe.  SA buys technology with oil, but technology wise, they are just along for the ride with no significant contributions. Apart from transportation and computer use, thewy do not seem like a modern society.  A clever and dangerous one none the less.

3 hours ago, and then said:

Again, you are a liar and you don't even bother to try and defend your offensive slanders.  Do you really believe that most here don't see you for the pathetic hater you are?  If you ARE a man, defend these words.  If not, feel the contempt of decent, non-sulking nationals everywhere.  Jealous fool.

3 hours ago, and then said:

Your personal opinion of me doesn't trouble me at all but being called out as a disgraceful LIAR and refusing to cite proof that what you accuse me of is true - with evidence in my own statements, makes you nothing more than a somewhat vicious troll.  And everyone is watching, old son.

Jealous of you?  :lol:  You're just another peg on the clothes line who gives himself too much importance.  I thought you were only a psycho and religious loony but you must play the part of the clown on weekends as well. 

You know what, I'm not wasting my time with psychos and loonies.  On the ignore you go.

'Everyone is watching' !!  BOO

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Saw this just now from a couple of days ago:

Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei also downplayed the escalation. Iran's state TV quoted Khamenei on Tuesday as calling negotiations with the U.S. "poison" and saying: "This is not a military confrontation, because no war is going to happen."  

Uncle-daddy Shia magnificence hisownself knows the real score...

To be more precise, he said :

Not like Bolton or Netanyahu. Bolton 2013. LINK

Netanyahu 2006. LINK

Khamenei replies decently to that.

4 hours ago, and then said:

You're preaching to the choir.  In the past few years, my eyes have been pried WIDE OPEN concerning the evil machinations of people in high positions in our government.  That said, are they more dangerous and consistently anti-good order and peaceful coexistence for the majority of nations on the planet or would that distinction go to China, Russia, Iran, S.A., India, or the Norks?  Human governments have a bad habit of being comprised of HUMANS and as a group, politicians are NO DAMNED GOOD.  No matter what cesspool they represent.  I'm saying that when all the governments today are weighed and measured, America tends to be the best of a really bad lot.

If I am honest, I would agree with you.  Purely on the basis that America could, if it wished, do whatever the hell it wanted and be quite sure that no other individual nation would have the military to back up a challenge. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Be clear on what you're saying.  Because what HE is saying is whoever disagrees with America and its goals will face military action with possible devastating global effects, if it comes down to it. .......

Yup.. that's about the size of it :)

How fortunate for us that the USA is a liberal democracy ? 

• Like 1

Obviously we can not lose the contention on this issue. That's  natural. All opinions should be welcome.

It is an extremely dangerous situation, openly provocated by Iran and its proxies.

Evidently, Trump has said to Iran that if you or your proxies attack Allied interests one more time, we will strike.

I don't think America is playing around here, at all.

Iran needs to take this seriously and "stand-down"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Obviously we can not lose the contention on this issue. That's  natural. All opinions should be welcome.

It is an extremely dangerous situation, openly provocated by Iran and its proxies.

Evidently, Trump has said to Iran that if you or your proxies attack Allied interests one more time, we will strike.

I don't think America is playing around here, at all.

Iran needs to take this seriously and "stand-down"

Then we will see in the next few days if they're both just full of bluster or going to start a pointless war. 

Another rocket attack on the US embassy last night. 

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

...Another rocket attack on the US embassy last night. 

Well, that's it then. Let the cruise missiles fly...

Probably have to agree on attack locations, which might take a few days.

I think a potential danger here is that the Iranian leadership has - in the past - become accustomed to making belicose threats against America, knowing that the USA won't do anything about it. I wonder if they fully understand that President Trump isn't like that ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

I think a potential danger here is that the Iranian leadership has - in the past - become accustomed to making belicose threats against America, knowing that the USA won't do anything about it. I wonder if they fully understand that President Trump isn't like that ? 

Yeah, I think Trump is deadly serious on this issue.

• Like 1

And here's the great part!

Neither Russia or China will intervene, because they are both sick of radical Islamic intrusion into their countries.

Iran is screwed.

Edit: The "regime of Iran", not the fine, lovely people's of Iran.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, pallidin said:

And here's the great part!

Neither Russia or China will intervene, because they are both sick of radical Islamic intrusion into their countries.

Iran is screwed.

Edit: The "regime of Iran", not the fine, lovely people's of Iran.

Indeed @pallidin

I wouldn't want to be the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on the western coastline at the moment. Nor a sailor on an Iranian naval vessel. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

Well, that's it then. Let the cruise missiles fly...

Probably have to agree on attack locations, which might take a few days.

Hopefully calmer heads will prevail. If this attack was authorised by Iran, you'd think they'd manage to hit something. And I'd have expected to see a coordinated series of attacks, not one poorly aimed rocket. 

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yup.. that's about the size of it :)

How fortunate for us that the USA is a liberal democracy ? 

Under Trump it isn't.  His Administration is full of belligerent Neocons.

The rocket attack hardly hit anything and nobody is claiming responsibility.  It smells of a false flag from a million miles away.  Does anyone truly trust the likes of Netanyahu, Pompeo and Bolton LOL?

12 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

To be more precise, he said :

Not like Bolton or Netanyahu. Bolton 2013. LINK

Netanyahu 2006. LINK

Khamenei replies decently to that.

Yes, I'm sure that you consider him a paragon of virtue and civility.  Bottom line is he KNOWS better than to attack U.S. troops and that's all to the good.  

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Hopefully calmer heads will prevail. If this attack was authorised by Iran, you'd think they'd manage to hit something. And I'd have expected to see a coordinated series of attacks, not one poorly aimed rocket. 

That is a point. Seems like proxy attack. 

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The rocket attack hardly hit anything and nobody is claiming responsibility.  It smells of a false flag from a million miles away.  Does anyone truly trust the likes of Netanyahu, Pompeo and Bolton LOL?

It's hardly the signature of a "false flag"

More like a poorly trained Iranian proxy and sub-standard munition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Under Trump it isn't.  His Administration is full of belligerent Neocons.

Oh, and the Iranians aren't belligerent?

Please....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

It's hardly the signature of a "false flag"

More like a poorly trained Iranian proxy and sub-standard munition.

Have you got proof, not opinions, proof?

3 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The three of them I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them.   Bolton's the worst. He is dangerous.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Have you got proof, not opinions, proof?

Apparently at this point no-one has "proof" of the actual responsible group other than the obvious of intimidating America.

32 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

...Bolton's the worst. He is dangerous.

Could you elaborate?

28 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The three of them I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them.   Bolton's the worst. He is dangerous.

Oh don't worry, it's not only those three, although they seem to be making most of the noises lately.  It's a safe world full of legendary and charismatic decision makers isn't it, MBS, Assad, Rouhani, Erdogan, Putin, Xi, Kim.....? :P  Luckily Bolton isn't one of those decision makers.

8 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Could you elaborate?

He's a neocon, pushing for wars, don't be gullible pallidin.  Thousands of American kids would die because of some proxy war if he had his way.